Secure Box Officeunethical behavior

S Dec 18, 2018

On November 26, I purchased four tickets to see Miss Saigon at the Kennedy Center. I thought I was purchasing directly from the Kennedy Center. Order #: [protected]. The total cost was $541.55.

Today, I received a copy of my tickets (12/18/18). The ticket price was $59.00. Upon further investigation, I learned the service fee was $9.66. The total price should be have been $274.66.

I looked into cancelling my order only to find out that is not an option. At no time was I advised that I was buying tickets second-hand at a jacked up price.

Totally unethical.

• Pa
    Palexander Dec 21, 2018

Purchased Train tickets via Secure Box Office. I learned the hard way as well. Will never use Secure Box Office again.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices