SecretSalesMichael Kors handbag

W Jan 04, 2019

I ordered a Michael Kors handbag on 23/12/2018. Not only was it not delivered but I sent numerous e-mails asking where it was and for someone to contact me. Not only has no one contacted me but it has now been returned without anyone speaking to me and it is dearer than when I purchased it. I have also now been refunded which I did not want I wanted the handbag. I am absolutely fuming and want it at the price I originally purchased it for which the company have not even tried to deliver.

My order number was 3917487