Having problems with SecretSales?

SecretSales reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 13, 2012. The latest review Parcel was left under someone's car on street. was posted on Apr 17, 2021. The latest complaint money not reimbursed for returned goods was resolved on Sep 26, 2018. SecretSales has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 36 reviews. SecretSales has resolved 1 complaints.

SecretSales Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SecretSales Customer Service. Initial SecretSales complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SecretSales above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SecretSales. Discuss the issues you have had with SecretSales and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SecretSales Complaints & Reviews

SecretSalesorder number: 3726171

i ordered the sunglasses in question on 31/05/18, and then emailed requesting a refund within 2 hours as i'd seen some others which i preferred.

Secret sales advised me that i was too late and they had already been sent, which i reluctantly accepted.

On the 07/06/18 i emailed to tell them i'd not received my item, even though the website said delivered.

On 12/06/2018 The customer service team secret sales forwarded the email onto brandlogic, who i emailed on the 13/06/18 asking for a quick response.

brandlogic replied on the 13/06/2018 with a link to the royal mail tracking service that it had been delivered on the 04/06/18 and they are unable to offer a refund unless the item is returned.

I emailed the same day explaining that it had not been received by me. I also pointed out that it is the senders responsibility, by law, and that it is their responsibility to chase down the item/issue a refund.

I have since emailed both companies several times, and research into whose responsibility it is leads me to believe that since secret sales are the company i bought the glasses from, it is their responsibility!

SecretSalesreturns

Dear Sirs

I had two orders delivered whilst I had to attend to a bereavement abroad and as I was away for just over a month my two deliveries come there are a few items that I wanted to return however it was outside the 14 days return. Upon my return I emailed requesting a return and they said I cant as its out of their hands however I did explain the reason and they seemed to just say well theres nothing we can do and you have to keep them item.

case number is [protected]

Please can you investigate and let me know how I can return the items and get my money back.

Regards
    Maria Pereira

SecretSalesrefund

I have requested a refund as secret sales could not deliver when they they said they would. I informed them that I no longer required the goods they continued to try to deliver. They have now agreed a refund but to the account purchased from. That account is now closed. E.vouchers are not acceptable . I have requested a cheque but this has been refused and my e.mails are no longer being replied to. Please inform me how my £107 can be refunded

SecretSalesfridge freezer

Purchased July 2017 for new kitchen

Installed once kitchen finished in sep 2017

Feb 18 fridge not working all the time

After contacting you a engineer was arranged and came and replace thermostat
        But could not get it working

We have asked for a new fridge /freezer or refund
        Promised that we would be called back by managers but nothing
        Without a fridge or any resolution from your company

SecretSalescabin suitcases

I ordered two Cabin suit case on the 7 th and 9 th of March for my holiday worth 40.95 each from secret sales .My money was taken from my account the same day via PayPal but inspire of writing an email to secret sales and one month of waiting I have not received any response from th .I would like my money I paid credited back to my paypal account as I had to but another cabin case for my holiday .I received no confirmation of my order and no email about the item I bought .

cabin suitcases

• Ha
              Hayden ro Nov 01, 2018

Awesome post. I was checking ceaselessly this blog and I am awed! To a great degree helpful data particularly the last part, I tend to such information a considerable measure. I was looking for this specific information for a long time. Much thanks to you and good luck.

Regards,

SecretSales — hoover and laptops

I complained about a Hoover and two laptops I bought from secret sales over two months ago they keep telling...

London

SecretSales — do not use them worst customer service

The worst service ever i ordered my item on 13th December which was meant to receive on 19 December They sent...

SecretSales — returns process

My order number is 3552128 Case number is [protected] I am extremely disappointed because I tried to follow...

SecretSales — appalling

Because of their misleading and even stupid policies, I lost over 200 pounds. Their website clearly state...

Secret Salesdelivery

7 weeks waiting for my parcel, and when I called Customer service, was no explanation why the delay and what was happening.
            they refund me the postage charge, after few days I called back.
            finally they find out where was my parcel, when I asked how long to be with me, response was "not sure".
            so basically I had 2 options, money would be refunded or wait for a miracle to happen, horrible service.
            never again will use secret sales and definitely will not recommend.

Secret Sales — product still not delivered 3108941

Recieved the mail below - not acceptable from a brand retailer and had 3 representatives who were rude an...

Secretsales.comhorrible delivery service

Ordered an item from Secretsales and my item arrived damaged, so I called the company and they offered me an exchange and I agreed. Two weeks passed and I contacted them and was told that my item was no longer in stock and they offered me a refund. Well, there was no other choice so I agreed again. They also asked me to call back in case I don't get my money back in 5 days. I did not receive anything and when I called again they said that they need some extra time. Even if I'll get my money I will never order anything from them, because they are totally unprofessional.

www.secretsales.com — the quality is awful and seller avoids me

I purchased designers’ dress from the company www.secretsales.com. But the quality was the worst, a...

London

www.secretsales.comthe worst company and services

I was disappointed in the website www.secretsales.com. I placed the order and paid for the express delivery, but the seller fooled me. They haven’t delivered order at all. When I tried to get any info, the seller lied to me and told some crap. The company is horrible and unprofessional, so better avoid these jerks and post comments if you have faced the same attitude and crap as I do.

www.secretsales.com — they lied to me and told to wait, but the situation was the same

People, don’t deal with the scammers from the website www.secretsales.com. I bought watch from them...

Secretsales.comstay away from this website

Ordered an iPad case which apparently cost £59 from I gadgetry they were selling them for £16 plus £4.95 p&p seemed like a great bargain what I received was a piece of junk I could have picked up at a market stall for about £2 no way had that ever cost £15 never mind £59 they claimed it was worth I emailed my complaint right away still waiting for them to get in touch I now have to pay recorded delivery to send this piece of junk back never again!

• Wa
                      Waiode Jan 09, 2013

Delivery is not good, said on my purchase 3 day delivery.! actually took 14 days to get my stuff. Google your items before buying as may be cheaper elsewhere online, it's not all its cracked up to be.