SCSunsolicited spam text messages

R

26th & 30th September 2015
ScS Sofas unsolicited spam text messages to mobile [protected]

I've received a couple of these now (see screenshot attached), these in themselves haven't been a massive inconvenience, but I have never engaged ScS Sofas and have certainly never authorised them to contact me for marketing purposes.

I want them to remove my mobile number [protected]) from their records, they shouldn't have it.

There appears to be no way on their website to raise a complaint, and no way of getting in touch with them without providing yet more personal information for them to store and use.

unsolicited spam text messages

• Sh
    Sheep Squeezer Jan 27, 2016

I've also just started getting these messages but from a different phone number. I bought furniture from SCS about 3 years ago but don't recall any marketing opt in or out on the paperwork that I signed in store. Apparently you can text SCSSTOP but I'm dubious about it claiming to be free and could have the opposite effect! It may not even originate from SCS.

ScS contact info here: http://www.scs.co.uk/contact

Comments