SCS Health Productsmy debit card was charged $86.42 for something called sup weightmax

I Review updated:

My debit card was charged $86.42 for something called SUP WeightMax on 12/14, I had not ordered anything so I called my bank to investigate, they gave me the name &# of this company who charged me. this company is SCS Health Products in Hollywood FL. I called them and they kept asking me security questions, SS#, mailing address etc. After argueing with them they said they had a UPS tracking # so I looked up the # there was no name, nor street address associated with that #, only my city, state & zip. They refused to refund my CASH, I filed a complaint with the BBB and Attny Generals office. around Dec 17 I recv a pkg with pills in it, I called this company whose name was on the pkg low & behold it was SCS health products so for a second time I call them they said they could not refund my CASH until they recv their product so they gave me a RNA # 2 days later I mailed the pkg to their location with the RNA # both in a note inside the package and on the mailing mark. Yesterday, I called them to see where my CASH was? Surprise! they had no record of the pkg with the RNA # on it..Needless to say I am still fighting with the company. I have filed comaplaints with the BBB, Attny Generals office & my bank, I have heard nothing to tell me that anyone is working on this problem, I filed a dispute with my bank and they said, From their investigation: this company SCS had a order from me and a tracking # so Commerce Bank declined my dispute. Figures another bank supporting their Customers… There are tons of complaints about this fraud company and no one is doing anything about it! What’s up with that?

Personally, I am tired of bailing companies, banks, etc out and I can’t even get help to get my $86.42 back that was taken from me illegally, NICE!!

• S
      Jul 15, 2009
    scs health products - fradulent transaction
    SCS Health Products
    3007 green st
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

In June I made an online order for a diet product. I never received the products however, the above company took money from my checking account. This was explained to the company and they will not reimburse my funds. I would like for all of my money refunded to me. thanks

• M
      Jul 19, 2009

Exact same thing happened to me on an order placed July 3. Have received nothing and my account has been charged $82.31! They say no refund until we send the product back which we have not received! 15 day free trail after shipping time gives you nothing or next to nothing to try out the product.

• U
      Jul 26, 2009

I have filed a report with the FBI regarding likely interstate fraud/scam. I encourage all reading this to do the same. It is fairly easy to submit your complaint online. Just have your information handy, like names, dates, and anything else that would help them follow-through. You do not HAVE to have all the details, just file what you can. If this is an internaitonal scam as many of us are believing, it may come to the attention of Intel and/or the CIA. The hotter we make it for these creeps, the quicker this may stop. It is worth a try and who knows, there may be a lot more going on than we could even imagine. Maybe this is all a cover for drugs or smuggling children into other countries. Hey, you never know. But, I do know the more complaints, the more likely the "big guns" like the FBI, etc. will get involved if they are not already. I swear I am not the paranoid type, just ticked off. Go get them! Do something more than this complaint blog. IT FEELS GOOD.

• E
      Aug 01, 2009

I purchased the product and the life cleanse on July 8, 2009 in the LATE afternoon. I received the product on July 22, 2009 in the late evening AFTER I arrived from work. I started to use the products on July 23, 2009. On July 28, 2009 $83.31 was removed from my account for each product YET, I have 14 days free trial. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I called [protected] to find out why the monies were removed before I had an opportunity to truly make an educated decision as to the viability of their raved product. What I got was the run around from every customer agent that legitimized their rhetoric. First I was told, "I should have called them when I didn't receive the products." I told them I had placed the order on line and nowhere did it say to call any number if the product wasn't received. I was told then, "that according to their policy I have a 14 day trial from the time it is shipped to me." This leaves room for interpretation, from my end, 14 days began the day I Received the product. My reasoning is for the simple matter that it is a 14 day free trial, i.e., 14 days of actual use, thus TRIAL. The 14 days does not include the days its in the warehouse until it is processed and then finally shipped. Since it was shipped from Florida and I received the products on July 22, 2009, I can only make an educated guess that it was shipped 5 days before I actually received the products making the ship date of July 17-19, 2009. I estimate this time because the packages to my son, when stationed in Florida, took anywhere between 3-5 days, depending on the day it is shipped. Yet, I'm being penalized and held responsible for their mishap! After being ACCIDENTLY disconnected 3 times, I finally reached a supervisor and she ASSURED me that all I had to do was return the products with the RMA #'s for each product she provided me with in addition to the Confirmation # to prove cancellation and no further charges would be incurred by me. As soon as she received the products, I would be FULLY reimbursed. Today, August 1, 2009, I received a call from the ACAI BERRY & Life Cleanse company, inquiring about the product and if I had received them. Interesting? I asked if I was being sent another shipment of these products? The agents response was in fact no, she wanted to know if I'd received the products. When I told her I had returned the products, she got very nervous and tried to get off the phone by giving me the only number available [protected], they would help me, good-bye, click. Nice? Well, I have insured the products and have proof of receipt. I will see now what happens on Monday, being that they received the package today (I tracked the package on www usps.com. I will keep you posted. If I'm reimbursed in full, then I'll be on my way. If I'm not, you'll see me on SHAME ON YOU! To all purchasing this product, do yourself a favor DON'T. Go to a health food store or other reputable establishment that will not dip into your account systematically. I have come to the realization that I put myself at risk and as the previous commenter states, we need to report violators that superimpose rhetoric to justify their policy of misinterpretation.

• K
      Aug 27, 2009

I'm having the problem now with reservatrol ultra. Ordered on Aug 3, 2009 for a 14 day free trial. On Aug, 17, 2009 they took 87.13 from my checking and I have never received the product. I received it 3 days later and returned refused bcoz I didn't get a free trial, I was already charged. Today, my bank alerted me of suspicious charges, they have charged me another 87.13 on Aug 26, 2009. I thought they were shipping monthly??!!?? Nine days later chrgd again. I called and called and finally got a lady, and she said I can't get my money back even though I returned the product, but she would cancel me. I closed my bank card today and got a new one, that way she can't charge anymore, even tho I lost 87.13!
    S. Spencer

• J
      Oct 01, 2009

I made a purchase for the ACAI Berry 9/4/09, my account was charged .99 the next, 19 days later they charged 86.42 and 2.59. When I called, like everyone else I was put on hold for ever. They stated they are in Hollywood, FL, it quite obvious they are not in America.
    J. Green

• J
      Oct 02, 2009

I have had the same problem...was hit with several charges...trying to cancel my order was a joke...VIV3, FMW, Trading Planet, SCS health products and Information tech systems all appear to be run by the same few people scamming across the globe

• B
      Oct 03, 2009

I am so frustrated, and yes, I too have been trying to get a refund for the charges on my credit card. This company, SCS Health Products is a SCAM!!! They have all the protections and consumers have none. The Better Business Bureau needs to alert the public! Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to get refunds? I'm going to contact all the T.V. stations in my area!

• Q
      Oct 04, 2009
    scs health products - Acaiberry
    SCS Health Products
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 3007 Green Street
    acaiberrydetox.com

I sent for the free trial and cancelled before the 14th day. I've been charged over $300.00. These guys are merciless and charged for foreign transaction fees. It's unbelievable what they're getting away with.

• D
      Nov 05, 2009

this is the same thing that happend. 83.18 was charged. on my card called two agents both kept on the this circle jerk off on the phone... 1 hour later. NOTHING DONE But...FRAUD.

• L
      Nov 30, 2009

I have just been charged $80 for a FREE trial offer, however, when you call you get the same Mgr. Kevin Morales. They would not tell me there location and they will not give me a manager above this Mr. Morales. This is a freakin SCAM!
    Any suggestions??????

• M
      Jan 04, 2010

I just found out tonight I was just scammed by a product that was being offered by Netflix. (Netflix is not aware of this.) The product was the AcaiBerry Detox for only 99 cents! Too good to be true. Two weeks later I was charged $80.00. Do not bother calling the company to complain. You will only be wasting your time and your patience. SCS Health Products is a fraudulent company! PLEASE! PLEASE! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING THROUGH THIS COMPANY!