Scribdscribd has become a joke!

E

I'm officially done with Scribd. I really loved it and used it for about a year, but then they placed all those crazy limits and lost lots of customers. And I am one of them. Their new rules and platform are ridiculous! I had bought a subscription based on unlimited books and now I can get only 3 books per month! So basically I wasted my money on nothing. Sorry, Scribd, but I'm leaving.

• Da
    DawnR313 Jun 03, 2019

Everyone that is unhappy with Scribd and feels they have done wrong by us, we need to get together and file a class action suite.