The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Scribd — I am being billed $8.99 per month that I didn't sign up for
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My Company visa is being charged $8.99 a month that I did not sign up for.
The Visa is under Lancaster Technologies Inc Mr. James Whillier. I would like to cancel this monthly payment to Scibd Inc. Please advise on how I do this. My e-mail address is [protected]@lancastertechnologiesinc.ca. This charge has been on my visa since June or July of 2018. When you phone the number that is on the bill for Scibd Inc you can not talk to a person it is only a recording. How do I fix this issue?
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke!
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization