Scotts LawnServicebill non-customer for service they never order

I have never been a customer of Scotts LawnService and have never ordered any service from them
Start from 5/2012 they keep sending me bills for some lawn service that they claim they did for me.
I called their customer service several times about the bills, and every time the customer service person
says it's an error on their system and that she will remove the error and that I can ignore the bills
Even so, the bills keep coming. And today, I receive a mail from a collection agency - American Profit Recovery -
saying that Scotts LawnService requested them to involve and demand me to pay the money I do not own.

Anyone has any idea what I should I do now to deal with this bad company and get them off me?

• Am
    Amanda @ SLS Aug 03, 2012

Hi John,

I am with Scotts Corporate office in Ohio. Please drop me an email at scotts.[protected]@scotts.com. I will need your name, customer number or address. Once I have that information, I can look into this for you.

Sincerely,
    Amanda Cordell
    Scotts LawnService

Jason Waggoner Aug 17, 2012

jason waggoner
    I am receiving the same bogus letter. Letter states that I owe them for services. Ive never received any lawn care service from this group in my life. I will be taking the letter to my attorney Monday morning. I will file charges against Scotts lawn service.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices