The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Scotts LawnService — bill non-customer for service they never order
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have never been a customer of Scotts LawnService and have never ordered any service from them
Start from 5/2012 they keep sending me bills for some lawn service that they claim they did for me.
I called their customer service several times about the bills, and every time the customer service person
says it's an error on their system and that she will remove the error and that I can ignore the bills
Even so, the bills keep coming. And today, I receive a mail from a collection agency - American Profit Recovery -
saying that Scotts LawnService requested them to involve and demand me to pay the money I do not own.
Anyone has any idea what I should I do now to deal with this bad company and get them off me?
More Scotts LawnService Complaints & Reviews
- Scotts Lawn Service - scotts lawn service is crooked
- Scotts Lawn Service - don't sign up for these crooks
- Scott's Turf builder Miracle Grow Company - destroyed my lawn
- Scotts Lawn Service - employees servicing customers
- Scotts Lawn Service - do not work for this company or get there service
- Scotts Lawn Service - poor service
- Scotts Lawn Care - misrepresentation of service
- Scotts Lawn Service - lawn care
- Scotts Lawn Service - weeds
- Scotts Lawn Service - poor service, lies about service