The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved SCBN — prescription advocacy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I applied for prescription cost help. Jim at SCBN said they could help. They are good at what they do...SCAM. They have taken $90.00 of my money and never sent me anything. When I accused him of being a scam and that I wanted my money back and that they are not to charge any further funds from my credit card he hung up on me. He lied to me and said I'd given him fraudulent credit card information (bare in mind that he didn't even have my name at that point) and that it has just gone thru. They got their money initially when we were on the phone two weeks earlier. THEY ARE A SCAM AND NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.
More SCBN Complaints & Reviews
- Select Care Benefits Network - money taken, no service or product provided
- SCBN - scam not a real advocacy site.
- Select Care Benefits Network - scam
- SCBN - will not give me back my money
- Select Care Benefits Network - phishing scam
- Select Care Benefits Network - charged without receiving any help or medications.
- Scbn Prescription Advocacy - unethical behavior, reimbursement
- SelectCare Benefits Network - money taken and no service
- SCBN - took money from checking
- Select Care Benefits Network - prescription assistance program