Saudi Telecommunications [STC] Logo

Saudi Telecommunications [STC]

Having problems with Saudi Telecommunications [STC]?

Saudi Telecommunications [STC] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 9, 2008. The latest review FTTH Fibre optic broadband extremely slow and always lags was posted on Dec 12, 2020. The latest complaint they cut to many balance on stc to stc call was resolved on Nov 19, 2014. Saudi Telecommunications [STC] has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 164 reviews. Saudi Telecommunications [STC] has resolved 39 complaints.

Saudi Telecommunications [STC] Customer Service Contacts

900 (Call Center)
969 (MYSTC)
+966 114 555 555 (Customer Service)
P.O Box 295997
Riyadh
Saudi Arabia - 11351

Saudi Telecommunications [STC] Complaints & Reviews

STC — deducting 1.30sr

Everyday, I received a message from my samsung mobile with stc no. [protected] and they deduct 1.30 sr, not...

Stc gsm — need puk code for stc [protected]

I need puk code for aboue no, two days ago i leave sudia and now in pak but when i insert my stc number...

STCI paid my last month balance 600sr

Sir,

my name is i. mujiburrahman ibramsha, my username/home no [protected].. account no:[protected]... my balance is 710 sr, this account no bill I already paid 600sr, again you are sent me same like that, please check my account no [protected]... I have a proof my last payment bill... payment date, 23/05/1433 (h)-15/04/2012-09:01pm... reference no [protected]... please clarify my account and send me my new balance amount as soon as possible,

STCevery week they are deducting 5sar

Every week 5SAR deducting from my mobile. i have visited the local STC to correct but they couldnt do. i want to know why they are deducting.

Dear all
        am not from stc customercare but just to help u all to get rid of losing money once some for all send blank msg to 800828
        u will recieve a msg by the same no showing u to which service u have subscribe to suppose there are 3 or 4 or 5 services

STC10 sar getting deducted every week

Hi,
      On every week start i.e Saturday morning, 10 SAR get deducted from my mobile.
      Till date I have already lost 60 SAR.
      My mobile number is [protected]. I have not activated any special services and neither I had received any sms relating to any service getting activated on my number.
      I tried to contact 902 customer care, but no one picks the phone which is absolutely terrible.
      I tried STC outlet and they were unable to help me as they did not understand the problem.
      Request you to please check and deactivate any such service on my mobile.
      Regards,
      Kamran.

10 sar getting deducted every week

SHAKIR ALI Mar 23, 2013

Salaam Alaikum
          Please call customer care on 902 listen the option carefully or read your last messages carefully...one by one which you received from SAWA centre.
          I also faced this problem before... i lost so much amount but finally I come to know that customer care person can solve this problem.

SAWA Centre option = [protected]

Best Regards,
          Shaker Ali

noushadannarthodi Nov 24, 2012

Hi,
          On every week start i.e Saturday morning, 10 SAR get deducted from my mobile.
          Till date I have already lost 60 SAR.
          Request you to please check and deactivate any such service on my mobile.
          Regards,
          Noushad.

Saudi Telecomfake message

Dear Sir,
        Every week I got the same message "You are still registered to the STC Facebook SMS service" from SP30466 follows number and deducted SR.3.00 riyal from my account. So, can you please SP follow all messages and numbers SP 30466 block to the number . kindly deactivate for the fake message center and blocked for all the SP followed all message. please please deactivate the service as soon as possible.

• Ed
            edgardo merelos Mar 31, 2012

Good Day,
            Please stop the messages to my mobile number [protected], every time i reload my phone, there are always messages coming The Last Call Cost 5saudi riyal, 1.30 sr in the morning, 0.40sr and 0.80sr in the afternoon.I am one of your subscriber so please help me so your costumer will continue using your STC NETWORKS.

• Dr
            Dr Basil Abdi Jan 05, 2012

STC is the worst telecommunication company I've ever seen or heard of. There is no one to listen to your complaints as I tried to get into the head of STC or complaints, asked many of the STC staff who failed to help resolving my problem with no success. The reply was that the chairman of the STC has no time to meet customers.
            I once have returned an STC product that was received from two of the STC staff who were supposed to have cancelled a year agreement. That never happened and after receiving a bill after another many of STC personnel kept advising me to pay the bill and everything will be refunded back to me once the issue is solved. Nothing has been solved and after paying a sum of 2600 SR I still have received two other bills of over 600 SR each. This sounds fake but believe me its true. This is stealing and forgery isn't it?. A friend told me I shouldn't have paid anything from the start as no one has any right to bill me anyway. I have certainly made a mistake because I believed those people who sounded very helpful over the phone and willing to resolve the situation without being decent enough to say we cannot resolve it. My next step is to refer to the police for a court action.
            My email address is [email protected]

Water2011 Jul 29, 2011

Dear Sir,
            Today we got another message "You are still registered to the STC Facebook SMS service" from SP30466 follows number and deducted SR.12.00 riyal from my account. So, can you please SP follow all messages block to the number . please please deactivate the service as soon as possible.

Water2011 Jul 10, 2011

Dear Sir,
            After a two months later today [protected]) we got another message "You are still registered to the STC Facebook SMS service" from SP30477 follows number and deducted SR.3.00 riyal from my account. So, can you please SP follow all messages block to the number . please please deactivate the service as soon as possible.

Water2011 May 11, 2011

Dear Sir,
            today we got another message "You are still registered to the STC Facebook SMS service" from SP30477 follows number and deducted SR.3.00 riyal from my account. So, can you please SP follow all messages block to the number . please please deactivate the service as soon as possible.

• tylerjfrost92 Apr 11, 2011

have you tried texting back "stop" or sometimes "help" and they will give you a number to call to deactivate it. Hope it helps.

Water2011 Apr 11, 2011

Dear Sir,
            Before I was received SMS everyday from SP follows number and got the message "You are still registerd to the STC Twitter SMS service" and deducted SR. 3.00 riyals from my account, but last time i was compliant to the complained board and still we didn't get the message and no deduction from my account. Today i got the same matter message from SP30477 follows number and deducted SR.3.00 riyal from my account. So, can you please SP follow all messages block to the number . please please deactivate the service as soon as possible.

Stc Al Jawal (Sawa)deduction of mobile charges

my mobile number is [protected] daily there are some SMS services sending SMS to my mobile and deducting 2 SR everyday i.e 0.8 halala per message .I am fed up of this problem
          Please unsubscribe all such services .like 816649 and many other unknown numbers

• Ar
              Arif Akhundov Apr 16, 2012

my mobile number is [protected]. Daily there are some SMS services sending SMS to my mobile and deducting some amount of money everyday. Please unsubscribe all such services. To the top of this I cannot I cannot use it. Always I get respond: You have not Service. Please solve this problem

• As
              ASIF RAHMAN Nov 27, 2011

WE ARE RECEIVING WRONG CALLS FROM MOBILE NUMBER [protected] ON OUR MOBILE PLEASE CHECK THIS NUMBER AND CONTACT US AT [protected]

STC Life Co.fraudulent company

I first began researching stem cell treatment after an accident on October 21, 2009 that left me with a spinal cord injury. I found many companies on the internet that claimed to give effective stem cell treatments. To avoid scams, I reached out to as many medical tourism companies in the United States as possible. In January of this year, 2010, I found the International Medical Tourism Group website. I sent them an email requesting assistance with finding a reputable company overseas that would provide me with the best stem cell treatment. On Sunday, January 24, 2010, I received an email response from case manager, Julia Chen. In her email, she informed me that the International Medical Tourism Group partners with the best stem cell centers in China and South Korea. She also provided me with information on a company called STC Life stem cell research institute. Julia attached a medical evaluation form for me to fill out and asked me to send her my MRI/CT. She told me that this information would be used to inform the doctors of the condition of my spinal cord. After they reviewed the MRI, Julia said that the doctors would then tell me if I could expect recovery from treatment at their center.

I was then referred to Frank Choi and his position was Director of BBN / STC Life Co. He became my new primary point of contact and the person who was responsible for all correspondence for STC Life Co. He explained to me through numerous emails that STC Life Co. is the best in Korea regarding stem cell treatments and that they are the only legit company in all of Korea to do stem cell treatments for spinal cord injuries. He also sent me reports and videos of previous patients that have received treatments who have had major improvements. They portrayed themselves as the best in the business with the best results and the most experience. We discussed umbilical cord stem cells and we (myself, Frank, and according to Frank, the doctors) all agreed that they would be best for my condition. Frank told me that the cost of umbilical cord stem cell treatment is normally $20, 000, however, I could get the treatment for $15, 000 if I booked my appointment before the end of May. Frank told me that each needle injection that I received would have between 20-30 million umbilical cord stem cells. Overall, Frank assured me that while the doctors could not guarantee anything, they were confident that they could get me up and standing with this treatment. Frank told me that most of the procedures would be performed in the Konkuk University Medical Center to “avoid any potential complications such as, infection.” All I had to do now was raise money and book a flight to go to the STC Life Co for treatment.

On Tuesday, June 8, 2010, we arrived at the Incheon airport. We met Frank Choi and they (Frank was accompanied by a man who drove us in an ambulance) took us to the hotel for check in. The original hotel reservations was made by Frank Choi at a higher rate then we had booked the same hotel on the same day. Frank Choi was upset that there were two reservations for the same hotel but we still checked in and went to our room. Frank came with us and we had a brief discussion. Frank said that Brian Kim would be our new point of contact. We were a little concerned however, Frank told us that he would still come to our appointments for treatments with us. Frank then told us that he was leaving to give us time to get rested up. He said that he would be picking us up the next day at 11am and then he left. As soon as we (myself, my wife, and my mother) settled into our room, I received a telephone call from Brian Kim with STC Life. Brian said that he was going to pick us up the next day for my first day of treatment at 9am. That evening Frank Choi sent me a message on skype. I asked him to confirm the time of pick up for the next day. I explained to him that Brian had called and told me that he would be picking us up at 9am and not 11am. Frank assured me that the correct time was 11am. He then said that Brian would be picking us up but he would also be joining us on that first day around 12noon.

On Wednesday, June 9th (my first day of treatment), Brian came with the same gentleman in the ambulance from the day before to pick us up. Brain Kim said that he was very new. He had only been with STC Life for about 4 months. He said that he is a Chinese medical doctor however, he is only licensed to practice in Canada. Brian also said that he is the director of international affairs with STC Life. When we arrived at the facility we noticed that the name on the building and inside the office was Seoul Cosmedi Spa. It was not a clinic or a hospital at all. We went to their meeting room.We had a meeting with the doctors and company representatives. They showed us a video of a lady who received treatment and a few spinal cord cases that they had treated. Brian attended the meeting with us and while Frank had never showed up, based on all of the information I had received (before and after arriving in Korea), I felt comfortable moving forward with this company for my stem cell treatment and we paid them $15, 000 in cash. After we made our payment in full, things began to change and the lies and finger pointing began to unfold.

All of the cases and videos that were showed to us was at a different facility, different doctors, and were created in 2005, 5 years ago. All of the treatments I received were at the Seoul Cosmedi Spa facility. I never went to any clinic or hospital. The number of stem cells changed. The doctor and Brian told me that I would now receive only about 8 million umbilical cord stem cells per injection. I was given a document to sign in Korean. Brian Kim said that it was a consent form to match my cells to the cells that they had. I was the only patient there. When I received my first injection, I noticed 1st the color of the stem cells was clear not red. The nurses did not wear any gloves. My mother and wife had to continuously request that they wear them. The nurses did not speak English. I was given normal saline in an IV and a spinal injection. There was never any pain medication or numbing topical applied on the areas that I received needles . During treatment, while the doctor was preparing for my spinal cord injection, a man who worked for STC came into my room and began yelling in Korean. He then made a call on his cell phone and walked over to the door where he proceeded to speak very loudly on his cell phone until one of the nurses walked over and closed the door on him. (We have video of all of this.) After treatment, I experienced a fever that evening.

The next day, we told them that I had experienced a fever and they said that a previous patient had experienced something similar to that before and he developed herpes sores around his mouth however after a few days everything was fine. There was never any formal neurological progress checks nor any general medical checks for improvement. The doctor that performed my injections originally said that she did not speak English however towards the last few days we noticed that she spoke good English when she wanted to. During times that we asked questions about my improvement, she only wanted to speak in Korean, which forced Brian to translate to us. Towards the last few days, Brian and the doctor that we had been seeing seemed to no longer have answers to any of our questions concerning the things that Frank had told me prior to coming. They told me that Frank did not work for STC Life and if Frank told me anything different concerning my treatment, I would have to speak with him directly. Frank never showed up to our first meeting. I did receive a message from him on Skype on June 10th saying that he had to go to the hospital to be treated for herpes zoster. Frank never attended any of the meetings we had with the doctors or other directors of STC to confirm everything that was said during email. We did not see Frank Choi again until our last day, June 16, 2010, when we were headed to the airport.

I do not see how this was the state of the art facility in the video that was sent to me or showed to me when I finally arrived in Korea. Being the only patient that was there in the entire clinic makes me question the validity of the whole company. Overall I did not see the professional company that was originally presented to me. I expressed all of my concerns once I returned home but they have been ignored. I still have not received any improvement. I am fearful that they may have given myself and my wife herpes. I am also concerned that they may have given me another compound. They have taken my money and now I am concerned that they are a fraudulent company that preys on victims with severe injuries.

stc mobile sim carddeductin of balance

Subject.. Deduction of monet from balance ammount
              Dear Sawa.
              Assalam-u-alikum.
              I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim periodically automatically deduct 5 saudi riyals from my balance. Please find out ...
              I dont know why this ammount is deducted from balance . If this is the service you are providing then nobody will stay more with your services .even though I am not availing any another services that you can deduct my money . So kindly refund whatever ammount you deducted from my account
              Such deduction system is Haram !!!
              My Mobile Nos # +966 [protected]

RaashidShafeeq Feb 09, 2012

Yes STC is deducting 40 halala on daily basis.. I went to stc costumer care and logged a complaint. but still no use. I think this a new business strategy to earn money illegally.
                  Raashid

• Pa
                  paul tranter Oct 25, 2011

yOU ARE RIGHT WITH THE PRODUCT

STC Saudi Arabiaevery week sr 5/is deducted from my balance

STC (saudi arabia) Dear sir, i am reciving a sms from http://m.en.ksa.skill2thrill.com and immediatly sr5/is deducted from my balance, when i check in my stc_sawa site this amount is not appearing, but the balance is shows less this amount.kindly de-activate this swindler from my way. my mobile NO [protected]

• Mo
                    mohd ansari Jul 29, 2012

sir i had subscribed dsl modem on 7th feb 2011 ihave to pay 249 sr per month but according to invoice on [protected] my bill is 820 riyal my service is [protected] and account no is [protected] please check my bill and make solution of this problem

Shaju.P.I Dec 20, 2011

sir
                    My name is panthalookaran shaju & my mobile number is +966-[protected], STC service provider deducting my prepaid balance SR 5.weekly some time twice a week for unknown reason.PLEASE HELP ME TO STOP THIS DEDUCTION ...
                    thanks
                    shaju

STCdeduction of money from my mobile account

Every 15-20 days 10 sar is deducted from my account for no reason. It is been happening since last 3-4 months initially I ignored but now it is costing me a lot. My no. Is +[protected].

mamunrana Mar 06, 2013

I have an STC account ID, I forget my user name & password.

mamunrana Mar 06, 2013

CWS000001

ranasa Feb 04, 2012

many people are complaining about this but no customer service and any other way to Listen our Problem. I hate Now to STC

• Sb
                      sbudrakes Nov 05, 2011

Would you please advice us, what majors to take if we are being robbed our monies through your name that STC deducting 3SR every week under this SP306677 stating that we are still registered to STC face book. Could you please help us to stop or deactivate this service STC registration that doesn't end? +[protected]

Saudi Telecomdeduction of my account

Dear Sir,
                    Today we got another message "You are still registered to the STC Facebook SMS service" from SP30466 follows number and deducted SR.3.00 riyal from my account. So, can you please SP follow all messages and numbers SP 30466 & SP30477 block to the number . kindly deactivate for the fake message center and blocked for all the SP followed all message. please please deactivate the service as soon as possible.

STC Internet Billaccount mistaken not close

Sir this is my second complaint regarding my Phone bill/Internet Bill my tel. no. 2685458. Here is the story. I decided to close my account last year dated 1431/07/29. So I paid all remaining bill SR 835.32. After I paid the said bill I returned to other costumer services then they give me another form for filling of closing the account services they said its ok now your account is closed. But after 2 months I received again another statement of account so please help me to clear my account. Because they are not closed properly my account by mistaken.

STC sawa prepaiddeduction of 3.00 sar whenever I top up my mob#[protected]

I once registered facebook on my mobile no [protected]. Then I found that whenever I recharge I am losing 3 riyals and a sms comes from SP30466 saying that ""You are still registered to STC facebook SMS service"".. But hen I opened my facebook account and cleared my mobile from the site.. But still I am getting the same message from STC and I am losing 3.00 SAR. Please remove my mobile number from this service...

Thanks
                        [protected]@gmail.com

STCdaily deduction from my prepaid sawa card

For the last six month every morning SR. 1.30 is deducted from my prepaid balance and inspite of complaints nothing has happened, now nobody at 902 is getting the calls at STC. Now for the last two to three month every week anoth SR. 15.oo is deducted on Wednesday. I do not know what to do apart from complaining. I want STC to cancel any extra service if they are providing on my saudi mobile [protected] otherwise we will blacklist STC.

STC — network problem

I am working in Saudrohrbau Company Ltd. and our camping in near Abu Hadriya Road, its aprox 90 Km from...

STCfacetime stop code and other junk sms

I have continued to have money deducted for a service called Facetime, which I have not subscribed to. I cannot for the life of me contact STC, nor find the stopcode for this service. I have followed their directions on their facebook site to get the subscriptions and stopcodes but with no luck. I doubt they ever answer their phones.
                            I additionally get a hundred sales texts a month at all hours, usually in Arabic which I can't read and despite signing up for the english service. I have no idea how to stop these.
                            Please could anyone help? I have posted on their facebook page today so it may be best to respond to that posting

• Mi
                                mirzayasir4 Oct 17, 2011

you can cancel it here.

Saudi Telecomdiducted amount

Dear Sir,
                              Today we got another message "You are still registered to the STC Facebook SMS service" from SP30466 follows number and deducted SR.12.00 riyal from my account. So, can you please SP follow all messages and numbers SP 30466 & SP30477 block to the number . kindly deactivate for the fake message center and blocked for all the SP followed all message. please please deactivate the service as soon as possible.

STCmoney deduction

every day i will send 10 message like this until you stop, stealing my money and stop this Despicable serves
                                dear sir i would like to request you to cancel(STOP) as soon as possible. untill up to date my 50 saudi riyal deduct from my mobile, your bad service on my Mobil number [protected]
                                rajkumar singh

Saudi-Expatriates Apr 26, 2016

It is because, You subscribe to some channel of STC services, You need to unsubscribe that, For detailed procedure of unsubscribing follow below link.

Shaik Riyaz May 21, 2013

Assalam alikum,
                                    5sr deduct every week from my balance, please send my deduct balance to my account.
                                    I using STC prepaid sim, my number is: [protected]
                                    Every week cut the balance 5 SR from my account last 3 months. I already complain to head office of STC in Guryyat, But Still same problem. Please kindly request stop and cancel the deduction amount from my account. And send deduct balance to my account.
                                    shaik riyaz

M,ASEEM M.HANIF Sep 21, 2012

IN STC NAME 0.40 SR.(DAILY) ARE CUT FORM MY MOBILE NO. [protected] .
                                    I TRIED MANY WAYS TO CANCEL THE MSG. ... BUT ... FAIL .
                                    PLZ CANCEL THIS MASSAGE n stop deductions.
                                    ( 806620 IS SENDING MESSAGEs ).
                                    THANK U ... I LIKE STC.
                                    ASEEM HANIF,
                                    MOB.NO.[protected].

• Am
                                    amanatif Jun 09, 2012

I am getting sms message that your last call cost 40 halala and deducting 40 halala daily. similarly i am getting another sms message that your last call cost 5 riyal and deducting 5 riyal weekly. Please solve this problem & deactivate service if activated any.
                                    I am using STC al jawal prepaid sim card
                                    My no. [protected]

rajkumar singh(unicoil) Jul 25, 2011

Sir,
                                    UNTILL TO DAY I received deduction money of SAUDI RIYAL 50/ (IN 15 DAYS) for services address: http://mobi.skill2thrill.com/mp/maxitext?uid=yuvfllo4w1l6lp3
                                    This is my mobile no. [protected](rajkumar singh)
                                    PLEASE STOP MY MONEY DEDUCTION...
                                    OTHERWISE I CHANGE MY NO.

Cancel this services as soon as possible. I did join or inquire any of this services.

Saudi Telecom Company5 sr deduction every week

5 SR deduction every week
                                  5 SR deduction every week
                                  I am receiving messge from number 802601 that deduct 5 saudi Riyal from my mobile +966 [protected] pre paid card. And after few second I receive an SMS saying that "download from this link: http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=290848200" this happens weekly.The message comes from 802601 Please kindly stop these SMS to avoid any deduction.
                                  Please stop immediately