Saudi Postparcel delay

M Review updated:

Good day
I came to complain about the delay on the delivery of my parcel. It was dispatched on the 15th October 2014 to Mozambique, and I was told that it would take 2 weeks to arrive (they guaranteed me), but until today (12th November 2014) I haven't received it.
I went to the local postal services here and they told me that the parcel was in the Netherlands! How is that possible? The parcel contained fresh products, and when/if the parcel arrives while the products are bad, i"ll demand a refund.
I want explanations regarding the matter, as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

• Sr
    sreekutty Sep 29, 2015

i sent a parcel to India 3 months back through ST Courier. but still it was not delivered.but the courier staff told me every time after 15 days it will be delivered. Anyone can you tell me when it will be cleared from customs.

• Aw
    Awan89 Oct 06, 2015

Dear Sir, I send my Post Via Saudi Post and his Tracking Number is EE010051262SA. The Post Office says this will be delivered with in 4 day but until i don't received this post kindly guide me about this i am very worry about the post i send this post 29-09-2015
    Mehmood Arif ( EE010051262SA )

• En
    Engr S M Ali Oct 22, 2015

Dear Sir, I sent a courier from Saudi Post office in Omal Hammam tracking number is EH150180700SA on September 15, 2015 but today till October 22, 2015 my documents not yet delivered to the destination and my urgent work delaying because of delay in delivery. I request you to please help to solve the issue and get this done for me. Regards, Engr S M Ali

• Cr
    Crafts Ensemble Dec 17, 2015

Hi, Pls note that Registered Post sent through India Post AWB # RD538152375IN departed from India on 28 Nov 2015 has not yet reached the consignee. The Saudi Post online tracking site still shows the status "Under Progress" after twenty days time. Pls get thsi checked and delivered asap. Thanks

Comments

• Kh
    KHAN93 May 22, 2018

I came to complain about the delay on the delivery of my parcel EE063802241SA. It was dispatched on the 29th APRIL to FRANCE, and I was told that it would take 5 days to arrive (they guaranteed me), but until today (22nd MAY) I haven't received it.
    I went to the local postal services here and they told me that the parcel was in FRANCE ! How is that possible? The
    I want explanations regarding the matter, as soon as possible contact me at [email protected]