Saudi Post — parcel delay
I came to complain about the delay on the delivery of my parcel. It was dispatched on the 15th October 2014 to Mozambique, and I was told that it would take 2 weeks to arrive (they guaranteed me), but until today (12th November 2014) I haven't received it.
I went to the local postal services here and they told me that the parcel was in the Netherlands! How is that possible? The parcel contained fresh products, and when/if the parcel arrives while the products are bad, i"ll demand a refund.
I want explanations regarding the matter, as soon as possible.
More Saudi Post Complaints & Reviews
- Saudi Post - parcels not delivered
- Saudi Post - delayed/ lost parcel
- sp.com.sa - saudi post office, usps, los angeles usa
- Saudi Post - tracking no. rn309904528gb royal mail from united kingdom to saudi arabia
- Saudi Post - jeddah delivery
- Saudi Post - postal service
- Saudi Post - ems parcel
- Saudi Post - delayed delivery, prolonged intransit
- Saudi Post - my package was delivered in a different name and address
- Saudi Post - bag 30kg