Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Airlines Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines flight delayed by 24hrs!
V
Author of the complaint
12:00 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I boarded Saudi Arabian Airlines flight SV0750 on 12th SEP07 at 10:35 am from Riyadh to Mumbai, the flight returned back to Riyadh airport due to some technical problems. We were informed that the flight was delayed to 2am 13 SEP 07 that too was not confirmed. At around 2am 13th SEP we were informed that the flight is scheduled to 8:20 am on 13th SEP07 which took off around 9:30 am instead of 8:20 am.

We had to spend around 24hrs at the airport, due to this delay I missed crucial appointments which caused great loss to business. I feel that Saudi Airlines staff neglected the situation of the passengers as they didn't bother to reschedule the flight soon and cause minimum delays.

42 comments
Aug 06, 2022 11:30 pm EDT

We took a flight from Islamabad to jeddah and booked 8 bags. Each 23kgs. We are total 4 persons travelling together. When we arrived at jeddah airport we got only 1 bag. Rest 7 had not arrived.

Dec 29, 2019 2:55 am EST

I m imran.from surat gujrat india.My brodher juber yakub patel.he is going to umrah .jueney date mumbai to jeddah on 22december 2019 and he is missing mobil samsang A50 in flight SV773.on Seat no .76B.please help us and provided his mobil.my cantact no.+[protected]
Please catact me and explore me where is our mobil.and hows i givven our mobil.

Dec 09, 2019 12:30 am EST

I was book flight 8125, dammam to jeddah and connecting flight manila to jeddah but the domestic flight was cancelled and i was not able to fly to jeddah manila booking my vacation has been cut 5 days due to this unfortunate event, and also lost money for my domestic flight in philippines which i already booked.

Nov 30, 2019 1:20 pm EST

Please teach your flight attendants some good attitudes, especially the indonesians one. Thankyou.

Nov 04, 2019 1:49 pm EST

Hi
This is the second time I try to submit a complaint
I arrived to Cairo airport to find out that my bag was broken
I tried to report it at the airport but I was told to report it on line
I have added few photos
But if you require any more information
Let me know please

Sep 17, 2019 5:13 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Further to my previous complaint reference 184283 I have not had any response I have tried calling the phone number in the email however I have not been able to get throght can you look into this as soon as possible as if I do not receive a response and compensation I will be referring my case to the trading standards.

Kind regards,

Abida Begum

F
Aug 24, 2019 6:58 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We fly from Jed to Delhi and in Delhi airport only one bag received 4 are missing and 2 zamzam bottles

They make missing report without file number and still no news

S
Aug 10, 2019 6:34 am EDT

Hello, My name is M R SADDAM I was traveling from Yanbu to jeddah to Dhaka.
I did not found my baggage in Dhaka 2 Baggage was there. So, that's I request to airlines management those baggage are very important for me please do something.

Jun 15, 2019 10:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I would like to complain you employee name Liezl Alfonso Bungay for being a home wrecker. I know that this is against your company's rule and regulations and as a muslim country this is not allowed to be with someone out of wedlock.

U
Jul 23, 2019 2:05 pm EDT
Replying to comment of blank0224

impostor person.. loveleeal take your medicine idiot!

Oct 10, 2019 12:43 pm EDT
Replying to comment of uror

@uror who are you btw? do you know the whole story unless you are also a homewrecker trying to defend her hahahaha #youaremoreidiot

Oct 19, 2019 8:56 am EDT
Replying to comment of blank0224

Yes you are right. This should not be tolerated in a muslim country. I know for a fact that she is a homewrecker. She's been wrecking homes ever since she wrecked her own. She likes the company of married men as she is always involved with married men. Do you want to know her manager in the office so you can complain formally?

Oct 19, 2019 9:00 am EDT
Replying to comment of blank0224

Probably another homewrecker like her. Or maybe one of her boyfriends who is most probably also married. Haha! I can only feel sorry about her child. Poor child.

Oct 19, 2019 9:16 am EDT
Replying to comment of uror

Do you mean that there is no truth that shes been sleeping around in Saudi Arabia with married men? And that she is also married with a poor child? Haha!

Oct 24, 2019 11:46 am EDT
Replying to comment of Pat345

Yahh that's great! I would love to.

K
Nov 02, 2019 12:18 pm EDT
Replying to comment of Pat345

Then that means she don't have self-respect, because she wants to ruin other people relationships.

Jun 15, 2019 11:50 am EDT

date of travel 1 June JED SV 1045
keeping us inside the flight for more than 3 hours before travelling from Riyadh to Jeddah and I and my family connection flight to Cairo. When I arrived to Cairo airport I did not receive my luggages

R
May 12, 2019 3:27 am EDT

I travelled on 30 April to damman via Riyadh. One of my bag is lost. From last four days I'm just dialing different numbers but no-one is shown some interest. My complaint number is DMMSV14374. I have attached the complaint num, boarding pass n the pic of lost bag. Kindly help me.

R
May 11, 2019 2:01 pm EDT

I traveled from Jeddah to Cochin on 2nd May 2019 and my 2 suitcases are missing (SV471302, SV471270) I have not received it, even though it is day 3. This caused great inconvenience and financial loss for me and my family. We expect a compensation from the airlines company. Please do the needful.

Reni Thomas

Nov 07, 2019 9:15 pm EST

T

S
Mar 09, 2019 9:03 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

As per schedule my family flight was on 3rd March. now today the staff saying their flight will be on 6th march... we have tickets. which i have uploaded in this file.

Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm EST

Hello,

This is Mohamed Mohideen, still i didn't find any response from your end..

Kindly let me know on priority..

A.Mohamed Mohideen

Nov 04, 2018 9:00 pm EST

Re sending the mail sent on 24/02/2017

Awaiting for your earliest reply

(complaint is attached with complaint number)

(I hope you guys understand english to reply, because I haven't receive any reply since feb. 24,)

Nov 01, 2018 3:17 am EDT

We are complaining since long thru Telephone calls and via formal online submission for our lost luggage while coming from Istanbul to Jeddah on 16th April 2017. The total bills for compensation is USD 1510. Kindly let us know the status of our compensation ASAP.

G
Oct 31, 2018 2:50 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My mother did not get a wheel chair facility while traveling from kochi to yanbu via jedda, which was already requested .It made her to roam in the airport and became so tensed and worried.It is a negligence from the airlines

Oct 31, 2018 3:09 pm EDT

We are in the flight SC 1327 in RUH airport since 30 minutes without air condition. The weather is bloddy hell inside the plane.
Very poor service.
Ibrahim

Oct 28, 2018 4:43 am EDT

We have lost our luggage in Khartoum airport and travelled to India by Saudi airlines please inform to deposit my luggage

C
Oct 27, 2018 10:23 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I want to complain saudi airline airport staff on night shift the staff is not working well two time they off load my luggage please give me right way to complain in Pakistan all boarding staff in islamabad on night shift they offload my luggage they want money.

Oct 23, 2018 6:50 am EDT

This video needs no explanation! Look at the airport workers how they deal with passengers' baggage !

Oct 15, 2018 8:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

more than 13 hours delay for flight no. SV 306 and SV 1034.

This is a journey from Cairo to Riyadh passing transit by Jeddah Air port. The door-to-door trip should arrive to Riyadh on 01/09/2018 at 15:35 however, it was arrived on 02/09/2018 at 4:45 AM.

Booking reference is L5NKI2
Name: Ahmed Abou Basha

K
Sep 19, 2018 12:06 am EDT

Dear Madam/Sir
I was on the Saudia Flight SV424 on the 24th August from Ethiopia to Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) Ticket number [protected].
My luggage arrived 4 days later on the 28th August.
I'm asking for a compensation for this 4 days
Kobina Hayfron

Sep 18, 2018 6:44 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello my name is Hashem Mohamed and my e tkt number is [protected] flight number sv 305 from jedah to Cairo on 9/9 / 2018 arrival time is 10:55 pm in Cairo air port after I went home from Cairo I found out that my new I phone 6 in the box was missing from one of my bags please contact me back to my email address is [email protected]

Sep 08, 2018 9:19 am EDT

Dear,

With great deep sorrow i am complaining that our hajj flight on 1st sep sv 794 has missing all our luggages at jeddah airport and we came to pakistan without our lugages no one is giving us satisfying answer kindly look into it, i am myself a journalist and we hav the option to sue and propgat

Adeel Ali

Sep 05, 2018 8:29 pm EDT

I requested wheelchair for my mom 75 yrs old she can't not speak English . They did not provide wheelchairs at Jeddah.

Sep 01, 2018 5:54 pm EDT

Sallam.
I can't speek English
Mere papa umra par gay or yaha islamabad pakistan banazeer international Airport pa aab E zam zam ki botel miss ho gai or.or Airport ka amla kehta hai..k jadah sy nahi aai botel sir please hamein pani ki botel ki complain karani thi... hume bht koshish ki par hmain pani ki botel nh mili...ap ke tavun ka shukria.

Sep 01, 2018 10:38 pm EDT

Hello I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BAGGAGE TILL NOW. I TRAVELLED FROM LONDON TO RIYADH ON 5TH DEC 2017 FLIGHT SV 122 ETKT [protected] AND FROM RIYADH TO ISLAMABAD ON 6TH DEC 2017 FLIGHT SV724 ETKT [protected] . I HAVE CONTACTED THE AIRLINE STAFF HERE IN ISLAMABAD.BUT THEY HAVE YET NOT RECEIVED ANY HELP.

Sep 01, 2018 8:29 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We are in flight number 570 to Abu Dhabi on 25 August 2018, we are seated around 1 hour with out any notifications from crew and a/c it's very hot.

Regarding
Ahmed Altenaiji

L
Aug 28, 2018 8:29 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have book a flight Last Nov 1. We have cancelled it for personal reason and I received an Email that I can have a refund but until now I did'nt received any refund.

Aug 29, 2018 4:41 am EDT

Dear sir
Saudi airline, your islamabad office is close because they says system is not working, many passenger are suffering.but rest of Pakistan all offices are open e.g lahore.karachi.kindly solve the matter

Sincerely
Adnan sabri

Aug 29, 2018 7:37 am EDT

Dear
Above trips was changed 4 times, which is not accepted. We are now waiting in king Khaled airport now one from management advise us or provide us what are the current status of above two trips .

We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Yours sincerely

Aug 20, 2018 7:42 pm EDT

Dear Sir,

I received the message from ANB bank my credit card Amount SR. 3, 442.00 deducted from account. But i don't book the airline ticket.
I call to ANB bank the Transaction Authorization code : T57235. please check the details and refund me the same.

thanks & Regards
zakeer

Aug 15, 2018 11:30 pm EDT

We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

241 complaints