Saudi Arabian Airlinesflight delayed by 24hrs!

V

I boarded Saudi Arabian Airlines flight SV0750 on 12th SEP07 at 10:35 am from Riyadh to Mumbai, the flight returned back to Riyadh airport due to some technical problems. We were informed that the flight was delayed to 2am 13 SEP 07 that too was not confirmed. At around 2am 13th SEP we were informed that the flight is scheduled to 8:20 am on 13th SEP07 which took off around 9:30 am instead of 8:20 am.

We had to spend around 24hrs at the airport, due to this delay I missed crucial appointments which caused great loss to business. I feel that Saudi Airlines staff neglected the situation of the passengers as they didn't bother to reschedule the flight soon and cause minimum delays.

• Updated by ibrahim abuhassan · Aug 15, 2018

Above trips was changed 4 times, which is not accepted. We are now waiting in king Khaled airport now one from management advise us or provide us what are the current status of above two trips .

We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon

• Im
    immy entertainment Dec 29, 2019

I m imran.from surat gujrat india.My brodher juber yakub patel.he is going to umrah .jueney date mumbai to jeddah on 22december 2019 and he is missing mobil samsang A50 in flight SV773.on Seat no .76B.please help us and provided his mobil.my cantact no.+[protected]
    Please catact me and explore me where is our mobil.and hows i givven our mobil.

• Al
    Almyr Dec 09, 2019

I was book flight 8125, dammam to jeddah and connecting flight manila to jeddah but the domestic flight was cancelled and i was not able to fly to jeddah manila booking my vacation has been cut 5 days due to this unfortunate event, and also lost money for my domestic flight in philippines which i already booked.

Maudy Larasati Nov 30, 2019

Please teach your flight attendants some good attitudes, especially the indonesians one. Thankyou.

• As
    Ashraf aldanaf Nov 04, 2019

Hi
    This is the second time I try to submit a complaint
    I arrived to Cairo airport to find out that my bag was broken
    I tried to report it at the airport but I was told to report it on line
    I have added few photos
    But if you require any more information
    Let me know please

• Ab
    Abbie786 Sep 17, 2019

Further to my previous complaint reference 184283 I have not had any response I have tried calling the phone number in the email however I have not been able to get throght can you look into this as soon as possible as if I do not receive a response and compensation I will be referring my case to the trading standards.

Kind regards,

Abida Begum

• Fa
    Faizanalnasar Aug 24, 2019

We fly from Jed to Delhi and in Delhi airport only one bag received 4 are missing and 2 zamzam bottles

They make missing report without file number and still no news

SaaD S Aug 10, 2019

Hello, My name is M R SADDAM I was traveling from Yanbu to jeddah to Dhaka.
    I did not found my baggage in Dhaka 2 Baggage was there. So, that's I request to airlines management those baggage are very important for me please do something.

blank0224 Jun 15, 2019

I would like to complain you employee name Liezl Alfonso Bungay for being a home wrecker. I know that this is against your company's rule and regulations and as a muslim country this is not allowed to be with someone out of wedlock.

• Ur
    uror Jul 23, 2019

@blank0224 impostor person.. loveleeal take your medicine idiot!

blank0224 Oct 10, 2019

@uror @uror who are you btw? do you know the whole story unless you are also a homewrecker trying to defend her hahahaha #youaremoreidiot

Pat345 Oct 19, 2019

@blank0224 Yes you are right. This should not be tolerated in a muslim country. I know for a fact that she is a homewrecker. She's been wrecking homes ever since she wrecked her own. She likes the company of married men as she is always involved with married men. Do you want to know her manager in the office so you can complain formally?

Pat345 Oct 19, 2019

@blank0224 Probably another homewrecker like her. Or maybe one of her boyfriends who is most probably also married. Haha! I can only feel sorry about her child. Poor child.

Pat345 Oct 19, 2019

@uror Do you mean that there is no truth that shes been sleeping around in Saudi Arabia with married men? And that she is also married with a poor child? Haha!

blank0224 Oct 24, 2019

@Pat345 Yahh that's great! I would love to.

• Ki
    kiss0224 Nov 02, 2019

@Pat345 Then that means she don't have self-respect, because she wants to ruin other people relationships.

• Al
    Alaa Hammad Jun 15, 2019

date of travel 1 June JED SV 1045
    keeping us inside the flight for more than 3 hours before travelling from Riyadh to Jeddah and I and my family connection flight to Cairo. When I arrived to Cairo airport I did not receive my luggages

• Ro
    Romessa Maqsood May 12, 2019

I travelled on 30 April to damman via Riyadh. One of my bag is lost. From last four days I'm just dialing different numbers but no-one is shown some interest. My complaint number is DMMSV14374. I have attached the complaint num, boarding pass n the pic of lost bag. Kindly help me.

• Re
    Reni Thomas May 11, 2019

I traveled from Jeddah to Cochin on 2nd May 2019 and my 2 suitcases are missing (SV471302, SV471270) I have not received it, even though it is day 3. This caused great inconvenience and financial loss for me and my family. We expect a compensation from the airlines company. Please do the needful.

Reni Thomas

Patt345 Nov 07, 2019

@Reni Thomas T

sajjadhsbc Mar 09, 2019

As per schedule my family flight was on 3rd March. now today the staff saying their flight will be on 6th march... we have tickets. which i have uploaded in this file.

• Mo
    Mohamed Meeran Feb 11, 2019

Hello,

This is Mohamed Mohideen, still i didn't find any response from your end..

Kindly let me know on priority..

A.Mohamed Mohideen

• Aa
    Aanji Snavis Nov 04, 2018

Re sending the mail sent on 24/02/2017

Awaiting for your earliest reply

(complaint is attached with complaint number)

(I hope you guys understand english to reply, because I haven't receive any reply since feb. 24,)

• Aj
    Ajab Khan Burki Nov 01, 2018

We are complaining since long thru Telephone calls and via formal online submission for our lost luggage while coming from Istanbul to Jeddah on 16th April 2017. The total bills for compensation is USD 1510. Kindly let us know the status of our compensation ASAP.

• Ib
    IBRAHIM1234 Oct 31, 2018

We are in the flight SC 1327 in RUH airport since 30 minutes without air condition. The weather is bloddy hell inside the plane.
    Very poor service.
    Ibrahim

• Go
    Gopigeetha Oct 31, 2018

My mother did not get a wheel chair facility while traveling from kochi to yanbu via jedda, which was already requested .It made her to roam in the airport and became so tensed and worried.It is a negligence from the airlines

Hamid ali Ahmed mehdi Oct 28, 2018

We have lost our luggage in Khartoum airport and travelled to India by Saudi airlines please inform to deposit my luggage

chaudry Mahmood Oct 27, 2018

I want to complain saudi airline airport staff on night shift the staff is not working well two time they off load my luggage please give me right way to complain in Pakistan all boarding staff in islamabad on night shift they offload my luggage they want money.

• Az
    Azizsv Oct 23, 2018

This video needs no explanation! Look at the airport workers how they deal with passengers' baggage !!!

• Ab
    Abu Basha Oct 15, 2018

more than 13 hours delay for flight no. SV 306 and SV 1034.

This is a journey from Cairo to Riyadh passing transit by Jeddah Air port. The door-to-door trip should arrive to Riyadh on 01/09/2018 at 15:35 however, it was arrived on 02/09/2018 at 4:45 AM.

Booking reference is L5NKI2
    Name: Ahmed Abou Basha

• Ko
    Kobina Hayfron Sep 19, 2018

Dear Madam/Sir
    I was on the Saudia Flight SV424 on the 24th August from Ethiopia to Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) Ticket number [protected].
    My luggage arrived 4 days later on the 28th August.
    I'm asking for a compensation for this 4 days
    Kobina Hayfron

Hashem mohamed Sep 18, 2018

Hello my name is Hashem Mohamed and my e tkt number is [protected] flight number sv 305 from jedah to Cairo on 9/9 / 2018 arrival time is 10:55 pm in Cairo air port after I went home from Cairo I found out that my new I phone 6 in the box was missing from one of my bags please contact me back to my email address is [email protected]

• Ad
    Adeel Ali Sep 08, 2018

Dear,

With great deep sorrow i am complaining that our hajj flight on 1st sep sv 794 has missing all our luggages at jeddah airport and we came to pakistan without our lugages no one is giving us satisfying answer kindly look into it, i am myself a journalist and we hav the option to sue and propgat

Adeel Ali

• Az
    Azad Ali Sep 05, 2018

I requested wheelchair for my mom 75 yrs old she can't not speak English . They did not provide wheelchairs at Jeddah.

• Mi
    Miss malik Sep 01, 2018

Hello I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BAGGAGE TILL NOW. I TRAVELLED FROM LONDON TO RIYADH ON 5TH DEC 2017 FLIGHT SV 122 ETKT [protected] AND FROM RIYADH TO ISLAMABAD ON 6TH DEC 2017 FLIGHT SV724 ETKT [protected] . I HAVE CONTACTED THE AIRLINE STAFF HERE IN ISLAMABAD.BUT THEY HAVE YET NOT RECEIVED ANY HELP.

Hassankhang Sep 01, 2018

Sallam.
    I can't speek English
    Mere papa umra par gay or yaha islamabad pakistan banazeer international Airport pa aab E zam zam ki botel miss ho gai or.or Airport ka amla kehta hai..k jadah sy nahi aai botel sir please hamein pani ki botel ki complain karani thi... hume bht koshish ki par hmain pani ki botel nh mili...ap ke tavun ka shukria.

• Ah
    Ahmed Abdulla Ali Jarrah Sep 01, 2018

We are in flight number 570 to Abu Dhabi on 25 August 2018, we are seated around 1 hour with out any notifications from crew and a/c it's very hot.

Regarding

Yours sincerely

• Ad
    Adnan....... Aug 29, 2018

Dear sir
    Saudi airline, your islamabad office is close because they says system is not working, many passenger are suffering.but rest of Pakistan all offices are open e.g lahore.karachi.kindly solve the matter

Sincerely
    Adnan sabri

• Le
    Lea Cerdena Aug 28, 2018

We have book a flight Last Nov 1. We have cancelled it for personal reason and I received an Email that I can have a refund but until now I did'nt received any refund.

• Mo
    mohammed zakeer Aug 20, 2018

Dear Sir,

I received the message from ANB bank my credit card Amount SR. 3, 442.00 deducted from account. But i don't book the airline ticket.
    I call to ANB bank the Transaction Authorization code : T57235. please check the details and refund me the same.

thanks & Regards