Sara FrederClairvoyant / psychic / astrology service

J Jun 25, 2020

I was first contacted via email from sara freder a few years ago - since then I have been constantly bombarded with scam emails that are computer generated, this is not the issue as I can block these and mark as spam or just delete however the problem is the content of the emails!

A few years ago I was suffering from a mental illness that left me vulnerable and isolated, I stupidly reached out on my first email from sara freder and made a small purchase for help. Since then I have recovered and now work in the field of mental health and obviously have more clarity to see this business for what it is! However I am complaining because other people who are in crises or people who have suffered trauma and mental health problems are being manipulated for money via emotional blackmail - this is disgusting and something that I just cannot bare due to my own experiences.
I have been recently told by sara that she is holding off negative forces in my life but has done so only for 21 days! If I do not respond ie: pay up for my services for help and support I will be overcome by these forces... After this time period.
This is unacceptable and fraudulent and capable of really distressing or hurting someone - why is this business allowed to continue?

There has been many more examples of this type of email and threat and I am very lucky to be stable/grounded enough to not be disturbed but this must stop, what you are doing is utilising people for you own financial gain.
I shall also add as a so called psychic / clairvoyant that over 10 years of harassment you have actually never been able to tell me anything about myself or my life that was not generic!

www.sara-freder.com