Menu
E
Author of the complaint
1:53 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I used Turbo tax to file and chose direct deposit on 3/20. I also selected to pay the fees for turbo tax out of my refund. On 3/22 I received two separate e-mails saying that the IRS accepted my state and federal tax filing. my On 4/12 I received an e-mail from Turbo Tax saying I could expect my refund in the next 24 hours. On 4/13 I had my refund deposited into my account, it was slightly less than it should have been by about $800 and there was no explanation. On 4/14 the deposit was reversed in full. I contacted the IRS for my transcript. The IRS said they were not holding my refund for any reason. SBTPG is illegally holding my refund for no reason. I’ve called them, they have a ton of different numbers and I keep getting hung up on. It’s very upsetting. Turbo tax told me this is the IRS’s bank and has nothing to do with them. I’ve never had this happen before. I filed a complaint with the BBB, I’ve reported this to the FTC, I’ve alerted my personal bank to the reversal being fraudulent.

Helpful? 0 0