Santa Barbara Tax Products Group [SBTPG]irs refund services

C Mar 07, 2019

These guys are impossible to work with! They have my tax refund and are saying I need to validate who I am, so I sent in my drivers license photo, and tried calling them to get assistance. I have called every number they have and none of them will get you to a real person to discuss the issues. They said my account is on hold due to "suspicious activity" which is a bunch of bs. I have filed a bbb report too and I will be contacting the news media because these guys are a scam! They are sitting on the funds from everyone's returns to get a higher return of interest in their cash holding account. Shame on turbotax for not getting ahead of this from the last several years and severing ties with this fraudulent company. The sec needs to investigate because I am pretty sure this could be considered wire fraud as they are sitting illegally on people's money.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices