Santa Barbara Tax Products Groupovercharged

SBTPG Charged me a $20 "returned" fee because they claim my bank rejected their direct deposit.
The bank knows nothing about this, the details on turbo tax are correct.
The people I spoke with are rude and obnoxious.
I want them to refund the $20 they charged me.
I've filed a BBB complaint too, I'll file complaints with as many people as I can so that people are warned about this outfit.

• Fw
    Fwardiv Mar 06, 2017

The IRS released/sent my direct deposit out Feb 23, I have been waiting to receive it, the IRS, Turbo Tax and NetSpend all said there was no known problem with my return, it is now March 6, TODAY Turbo Tax links me to TPG. TPG states that they have a hold on my return due to suspicious activity on my account. They claim the sent me an email notifying me of the hold, I DID NOT RECIEVE AN EMAIL from them. I received no notice about this from Turbo Tax or NetSpend. This hold on MY return and MY MONEY has caused complete chaos in my life, it has cost me TIME, MONEY and MY PERSONAL REPUTATION. WHY was I not CONTACTED IN PERSON so that they knew for fact that I knew about this hold???? IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??? Has anyone sued these fools yet??? THEY SHOULD BE SUED OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

• NetSpend Corporation Mar 08, 2017

Hello,
    We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
    As these reviews are anonymous, can you please send this review along with some account information to [email protected]?
    This will enable us to locate your account and assist you.
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Best,