Samsungunbelievably bad customer service!

S

I made the unfortunate mistake of buying a samsung product and have found their customer service to be unbelievably bad! Actually, you can't get a response from them despite repeated letters to the ceo!

Initial correspondence sent twice:

March 1, 2007 second request & ndash; march 7, 2007

Confidential & ndash; sent via fax and us mail.

Kun - hee lee
Chairman and chief executive officer
105 challenger road
Ridgefield park, nj [protected]
Dear kun - hee lee,

Their service is terrible!

• Lu
    Lu2 Sep 28, 2020

I wish i read these comments BEFORE purchasing a refrigerator- it stopped working within 30 days of purchase and the right hand has absolutely NO idea what the left hand is doing!!! Set up an appt for repair on a Thursday and then several days later got a text saying-hi we will be out Monday?! I had already changed appts scheduled for Thursday and now i am supposed to reschedule my Monday as well?! Wish I had gone with a different brand! Next time I will

• Ba
    Baghira79 Aug 10, 2018

I had a problem - The person I was calling, could hear his own voice (echo) so, Samsung Store (Vancouver) send my phone for the repairs in Toronto, later appeared another problem – the phone could not recognise any sim card. Then they send it again to Toronto. After I received, în a few days Echo problem returned back so they send it again to Toronto to fix. In total my phone was sent 4 times to Toronto for repairs – every time leaving me with no phone for weeks and a lot of waste of time and so much stress.

Guys believe me I have spend so, so many hours for the past 9 months over the phone, live chatting on computer and emails with their customer service telling me : “This issue was escalated in top priority and discussed with higher management” Everybody knew me already in their offices I guess. By the end I was speaking over the phone with the general manager of the upper department, you know what he said- I can hear this disturbing noise of the echo, but I can not do anything as our policy is to do what our computer test are giving, our computer test declared your phone is working good as per manufacturer’s specifications, so please use your phone as it is…
    Can you imagine that???

I have learned one thing- nowadays all the phone are practical identical, our human eye hardly will see the difference- photos/speed etc. What you are really buying is the company you will deal with later. What you will do if your phone got broke??? Samsung has the WORST customer service from them all, you can find tons of people like me on the net, Samsung will replace 99% of your phone hardware but will never replace you with a new phone.

Usually I am not writing reviews, but this case got me supermad, I have spend about 1400$ for the phone and wirelescharger and I keep it in my drawer now. I was huge fan of the Samsung, as I have many appliances în my house from Samsung, but this phone was the last one for sure. I remained loyal even after they were blowing batteries în people's hands with the Note 7 and I believed in them and I bought this S8+, but I regret so much.
    Do not make my mistake. There are so many good phones like Iphone, Google Phone etc. with a great customer service- just ask your friends.

• Au
    auzzie Dec 14, 2017

If anyone at Samsung reads this or gives a toss then I would like to hear from them, I have tried and tied and waited and waited for over 12 months for support from Samsung on my Printer, today I'm told to call HP they now do Samsung Printer support in New Zealand, well I was told they were there till 9pm, nope, then another number they gave me they said was the 24 hour support number, nope another lie the closed at 6pm, so I tried again online it then said no support as product out of warranty, well it wasn't when I first tried to get support, regardless even for a cost you think they would at least ask the customer the issue and offer some sort of support but no its HP and they don't even talk to you...So SAMSUNG I'm one very unhappy customer, I own many Samsung Products, so call me, be real give support call me New Zealand [protected], my issue I believe can be resolved just with a phone call or at least email me [email protected] my printer is a SCX-3405FW Laser Multi Function
    I will live in hope as next step is the rubbish dump if I hear nothing from Samsung or HP
    Sandra

• Iv
    iVicky Sep 19, 2017

Samsung - India : A loyal user of Samsung Galaxy S & Note series since 2011, which also indicates that I had good amount of trust on the company. However on 16th Sept. 17, I got stuck in a rain for merely 5 mins, to my shock the “IP68” and “water resistant phone” Galaxy S7 Edge started behaving very weirdly after reaching home but in a funny way my other “non-water resistant” phone OnePlus 3 (I was worried a lot about the phone because of the rain) was perfectly fine and it speaks about the quality of the former.
    Today I went to a Samsung service Centre by postponing my all other duties as the priority was to repair my “EXPENSIVE” phone. Now they’re asking me 30K INR to repair my phone for which I’ve already paid 58K+4K (warranty extension for peace of mind). I tried everything to explain them (service centre & customer care) but they’re giving me hell lot of excuses as rain water is not pristine and the warranty is valid for pristine water only and so on..

Now isn’t it false marketing when you are showing that one can use a product while it’s raining? Coz if you are not sure about the qualities and capabilities of your product then you should not promote them accordingly, isn’t it? Is it how you are planning to get back the trust of your consumers after the Note7 fiasco, Samsung? It seems Samsung is so focused in marketing their Flagship products that they forget to deliver the commitments and trust factor for which consumer buy their products at the first place.

Obviously I’m not going to pay 30K for the repair instead I can buy a premium phone for which I’ll receive actual premium quality along with services and shall not get trapped with this kind of scam.

• Ah
    Ahsan Amin Jul 17, 2017

Really bad products and Bad after sale services, Bought one Fridge and it stopped working in 7 months. Its been 9 days I m exchanging calls with customer support by my problem is not yet solved.

Chery Ibrahim Jun 01, 2017

Dears,
    i am cherry, i faced a very bad experience with Samsung Egypt, the worse company and worse customer service i have ever seen.
    i bought a mobile ( Note 4) since 3/11/2016. my phone has been dropped down (screen touch problem), when i came to the facility team they advised me that i can repair it with 2500 LE within 3 weeks.i even never heard about the VIP, by chance i heard that from my brother that i can repair my phone with the VIP system.i called 6580 Samsung Customer service, they advised me that i can be VIP member but i must check again with them in order to be activated on their system and the agent told me he can make exception as it is valid till 3/5/2017 only and i passed the VIP duration, at 23/5/2017 i called them, they confirmed to me that i can repair my phone with 400 LE only as VIP member. i gave my phone to my nearby store ( shoubra) they gave to me a receipt that i will pay 400 LE only to repair my phone.i attached the receipt. when i came to get my phone, they told me that my case was rejected.i called the call center manger ( MR Sarry Younis) he told me he will call me back and listen to the calls as i promised from his agent that VIP activation is valid and i can repair it with 400 ONLY. he was not helpful at all. even he didn't try to reach me . i called him and he advise me that they will not do anything to me. worse brand ever, they didn't respect their words.i advise all the people to not buy Samsung ever, they will regret as i am now.
    my serial number : [protected]
    the receipt number : 2733742
    my phone number [protected]
    please i need someone who can help me .

Comments
    Comments

• Ak
    AK Ramchiary Jan 07, 2017

Very bad experience, my mobile has a problem of signal not comming for that reason they kept the mobile for three days and told me that it has mother board problem, then i decided not to repair the phone as it was costing for Rs. 4500/-, but one engineer from Delhi made it and signal was showing . Then display was not working becoz in the service centre they changed my mother board .I will never buy Samsung in my life and will tell not to buy others also.
    from

• Ps
    P Silvera Dec 22, 2016

About 6 weeks after getting a Samsung Gear 2 watch, it started to malfunction. It was sent in for repairs and was returned a month later with the same problem. I was instructed to send it back to the repair department. After a few weeks I received an email from Samsung saying it has been put on hold for an unavailable part. The repair center cannot provide me with a date when its going to be repaired. Any other company having this much difficulty repairing their product would have replaced the device. It would seem that Samsung repair center cannot repair their own devices.
    I gave up getting my Galaxy Note 5 repaired after sending in 3 times. I have been a long time Samsung customer, no more, I cannot continue to support a company that doesn't care about their customers.

• Dr
    DrAR Sep 16, 2016

Also, beware of the bezel it is also defective as well. I purchased a gear s2 from best buy on December 2015 for my wife as a Xmas gift. About a month ago, during normal use (she was checking a notification) the bezel popped right off. I called Samsung Support and they gave me a shipping label to send off the device for repair. I did not hear anything back and got an email stating my product was being shipped back to me. I got the device and the bezel was taped back on and not fixed. I was furious, I called Customer support back and they apologized and emailed me another shipping label. I sent back the product but this time monitored the repair online. They wanted to charge me $73 for the repair stating that I had caused the physical damage. I left message for repair center in Texas but have yet to hear back after almost a week. It was not until I put a message on Samsung Facebook forum that someone contacted me about repairing the device. But I have been talking to Samsung Support on Facebook for 4 days now with no resolution other than we will give you a discount to fix the bezel. I am a loyal Samsung customer (3 Tvs, 2 note 4s, 1 tablet) and disappointed in how they treat there customers. There product is good but if it becomes defective good luck on trying them to repair it, even if its under warrantly. It's the prinicipal of the matter, where Samsung should stand behind there product and customer. I was not asking for a new watch just for Samsung to repair my Bezel at no charge b/c this occurred during normal use and I have a warranty. I will not purchase another Samsung product again nor will I advise anyone to do so as well.

• We
    wesley hardee Aug 19, 2016

I have a very new Samson stove that shorted out and blinks 5-E all the time.I unplugged it to reset but nothing works.After 15 minutes of waiting, the oven came on by itself and would have burned the house if I had not been home.Samson made in Thailand is very bad work.I have a 5 year warranty by after 12 days, I still have not seen a repair man.Don't by Samson. This from Wesley hared lore's south Carolina

• Pk
    pk santa maria Aug 04, 2016

I totally agree with all these comments, very bad after sales service., and for a Korean company that prides itself in terms of quality and service, this is one BAD company, need to send all their top executives' to North Korea to work on JIN JU Crazy Horse President's TV which is probably a Samsung and I doubt they will get a second chance. What ever happened to our good old American brand Zenith, RCA, Magnavox or even Sears? everything else is made in China or someplace where there are cheap labor. This really is the death of the American product and goes with it are the labor.

• Bi
    Bishifuever Aug 02, 2016

Samsung customer service terrible spent $900 on a 32" tv it lasted three years before it started acting up suffered with picture issues until finally called they sent repairman cost me $200 but was informed but him that motherboard was needed and that would cost me another $200 dollars $100 for the board $100 for him grow weary brought two more Samsung TV's washer dryer range plus another washer and microwave with an exhaust you would think that when I try to get the part for the first tv they would attempt to help since I had invested $1220 on a 32" tv but guess what they reward my continued loyalty with the back of their hands will never ever purchase a Samsung product again nor will I ever recommend their products to friends nor family titally and utterly disgusted with their lack of care!!

• Si
    Siegfried Wurth Jul 18, 2016

Samsung after sales service is the worst I ever expect from such large organization. The thing is there customer service is absolutely impersonal and inexperienced people working in these positions. I took my my samsung mobile phone back for a issue. The operator told me they will remove this warranty from the phone due to a small scratch on the phone and I have to pay the repair my self, I will NEVER buy ANY samsung product EVER again. samsung is BAD BAD BAD BAD company!!!

• Bo
    Bonesies Jul 14, 2016

I have my phone now a week. I just put it on and my battery power drops 10%. And so it goes on. Please assist.

• Nk
    nkak Jun 28, 2016

Samsung TV Customer Service Canada - Cant believe Samsung has such unprofessional bunch of people for customer service!!! First up they had packaged along with the 55 inch Curved TV, a basement with attachment and screws that are not compatible with each other. I call the customer service they put me through different agents and departments, spending 1.5 hours, sending emails with pictures to two different email ids. They mentioned I should get call me in 24 hours. Next day I call as I did not hear back in 24 hours. Same exercise was repeated again another 1.5 hours and same emails...not sure why I was asked to do the same .. explanation is they are not sure if any of departments that email was sent really received them. Again I had the promise of reverting back in 24 hours. But no, I called on the third day and this time for a change he mentioned 1 letter missing from S/N number and same email exercise repeated... frustration galore dealing with worlds biggest TV brand ...

• Es
    Esmereldavelen Jun 03, 2016

I have a problem with my Samsung dishwasher now for over a week. I call the store to advise i have a problem on the 02413. I also have extented warranty on the Dishwasher. its taken samsung a week to tell me they need a serial number and now they want my invoice.
    this is very bad service .
    come on wake up and do something.

This it the sms I received from Samsang last week: got the sms on the 0442013 and i call the store on the 02413
    Thank you for contacting Samsung. Your customer reference number is [protected]. Our Authorised Service Centre will contact you to arrange an appointment.

I spoke to a Jade at Hirschs Gate way, Centurion, gave me a reference number to :66051.

Remi Manor May 26, 2016

the cover glass of my new smartphone'without any cause, is broken.
    it is in use for 1.5 month/
    i investigated with friends and on chats on web and see that thousands are facing the same problem.
    it seems as product problem.
    i am sending it to repair as i need my phone operating and it cost me about 65 dolars.
    i think you should bear the cost.
    what happans if it will be again in near future?
    it was shiped to me, by my sister from the u.s.a.
    rami manor, israel

[email protected]

Saurabh Kunti Apr 16, 2016

I buy a j1 ace but it LCD is cracked pda is ok, but service center is not free service, my perched date-15-10-15, Samsung care demand is 4000, r.s., please problem solution, mobile bond is 1 years free service, saurabh kunti ghatal w.b.

• Li
    linda xie Mar 22, 2016

Completely agree. Purchased an expensive refrigerator from Samsung less then 5 years ago, the system stopped cooling. Called Samsung customer service several times and talked to number of different representatives over the phone and finally they agreed to sent a tech guy over to take look at the issue with my own labor cost of $100 (parts are still under warranty). After the diagnose the tech guy said he could not figure out what exactly went wrong with fridge, so he created a ticket for exchanging a new one since parts are still under warranty. I called Samsung customer service again to confirm the exchange request, then got completely different answer from the person saying Samsung cannot process the exchange the fridge since it's out of entire product warranty (one year) but they can buy back the fridge to refund me the money. Long story to short, got the approval refund email from Samsung few days later and provided all the required information such as banking account and routing number to them but have not heard from them nor got the refund money for one month. I went out and bough a brand new fridge and still waiting for money to be refunded. Yesterday, finally got another email from Samsung refund department along with requiring me to provided them removed serial decals and image of cut power cord from fridge. I am so furious when saw this email request. It has been one month since the first approval refund email from Samsung with no instruction ever mentioning anything about removing serial decal or cutting power cord image from broken fridge, I replace the new fridge (who can live without fridge for one month/) and despised Samsung broken fridge already. Now I am facing the troubling of providing them those documents, have to fight with their customer relation department.

• Pa
    Paula says Mar 15, 2016

Completely agree - Samsung has the WORST customer service, and considering how bad a lot of service is, this is REALLY bad. I swear this is true - I called because I couldn't get a home monitor system to work and the guy on the phone said "I can't stay on the line with you while you look at it, because I will just be staring at my computer and not doing anything, and I can't do that". Freaking excuse me, but isn't being on the phone with a client EXACTLY YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION. He honestly expected me to do one step, hang up and call again and be transferred to 8 people before getting someone that might take a second to help me. I asked for his supervisor, and figured he would hang up on me instead, which he promptly did. I was going to take the system back but I bought it at Costco, and they have Costco Concierge Service, which ROCKS. That guy was on the phone with me for almost 2 hours, figuring out what was wrong and fixing it. The a--hole at Samsung couldn't spare a minute of his day.
    I will never buy a Samsung product again unless I buy it at Costco, and even then it's going to have to be a really sweet deal. Good luck with this horrid company

• Si
    single mom Mar 14, 2016

I received a rewards e certificate from Samsung for not delivering what they advertised. So I was given a e certificate to use as compensation and when I went to use it, it was invalid. I spent several days making calls to Samsung customer service and transferred innumerable times. Not one person was able to answer the one and only question, why? At the time of the writing, I have been on hold for 40 minutes after being transferred. The e certificate will expire before I get any help. It expires on 3/15/16.

maritthorndike Feb 25, 2016

I bought a printer from samsung, plugged it into the wall and it made a terrible noise. I called the customer service center and they said they had a record of it and it was under warranty but then they requested a receipt. i couldn't find the receipt and they refused to service it unless I did. After finding it I had to call again and wait for customer service AGAIN. They received the requested information and gave my number to a repair place. The repair people needed me to describe the noise and lights but I had to be next to the machine that took me making another phone appointment. From the noise they concluded that it was a missing part that I had to be ordered and i had to be home to receive. That took more time from my busy schedule. After receiving the part I was allowed to schedule a repair person. Then a person finally showed up did something that seemed to fix it. Before leaving, the machine printed a black and white page. I asked that he stay till the printer was connected and I was convinced it was working but he wouldn't. 3 days later I went to print some color copies and it was not printing color. I called again. I was transferred to someone who tried to help. that process took 4 hours on a saturday. His conclusion the printer is broken and we need to send someone. I called samsung and pleaded that they just take their printer and give me a refund or give me credit because I had to buy another printer. The 2 people that i spoke with said that it should not be a problem. in fact i have a recording saying that i can return it. BUT After holding and holding and holding and being transferred and wasting 3 hours I got someone who said NO.

NO refund but will send someone to fix it. i asked for his supervisor and he said HOLD, which i did for an hour. He then return to say that his supervisor could not come to the phone but he had taken a moment to review the case and said NO. I said can your supervisor call me back so we can speak. he said no they don't call you you have to hold. For how long, 10 minutes 1 hour 4 hours a day. he said he could not give me an approximation.

In summary:
    samsung sold me a broken printer because it was under warranty they would fix it
    they said they would send someone to fix it who did not fix it
    they said they would give me a refund but changed their mind no excuse or apology
    they said i could speak to a supervisor as long as i could hold on the line indefinitely.
    i have held online for this issue over 12 hours. I will never purchase an item from Samsung

• Al
    Allison Longo-Taccogna Feb 22, 2016

I bought my daughters chromebooks for Christmas. After two weeks of use (keep in mind these do not move off my desk, they dont get carried around places) one of the laptops screens was half whited out. Literally looked like someone had stuck a piece of paper on the screen. Called customer service, its under warranty, send it back. Well, get a call from their repair team, and since the screen is now cracked its no longer covered, It doesnt matter that it wasnt broken before, I had sent them pictures showing the whited out screen, and now if I want my computer fixed its going to cost $200! I can buy a replacement screen for $40! The support staff sounds like they read off a script. I also asked to speak to several reps since when I first called support they encouraged me to send it to them since I was covered, Now I have to wait for them to send it back, so I can call Amazon and send it back to them. No More Samsung for me!

• Sh
    SheriSebGabe Feb 15, 2016

I'm convinced Samsung customer service is one big scam.
    I need service for my Samsung washer. I tried to fix it myself (wish I had more expertise so I could avoid this A-holes, but my hands are tied). I scheduled service over the phone. No problem. Except that my warranty expired a few months ago. I get a call a couple of hours later saying they won't send someone out until I call and chat about their "extended warranty program." I found out it can take up to 4 weeks to get this extended coverage (didn't bother to see how much it costs because I was livid at this point). So I could either wait 4 weeks to get my washer fixed (I'm a single mom with three kids... that ain't gonna happen) or I can pay $165 plus parts to get someone out here in the next day or so. It's almost like they're holding you up for ransom. You have no choice. Very unethical business practices.

Samsung 12345 Jan 27, 2016

We have brought tablet back and received a refund. Dryer is a little over a year old. Unable to get it serviced within three weeks. Will not start the frying process. Power button comes on but dryer will not start.

• Di
    Diane Dillon Jan 12, 2016

I am complaining about the staff at Samsung when you phone for help they are totally incompetent and useless I was lied to on phone and spent 90 minutes with their ineptness 4 phone calls later they could not answer a simple question or do a fax test

Reviewer64129 Nov 24, 2015

Samsung UHD tv still under warranty less than a year old and picture keeps fading away. Samsung can't seem to fix it and can't seem to get back to me few weeks now. I call them daily but with no success to getting any answer from them at a all. If you Looking for Excellent back up and Product support then DONT buy Samsung Products.

• Vi
    vikash1974 Oct 06, 2015

I have purchased a mobile from your authorized dealer Bhatia communication and retail (i)pvt ltd, on 14-08-2015 but after using it i find there are lot of manufactuing defects in the handset
    1) the phone heats up and the battery life decreses
    2)the phone stops recieving signal and gives the message _quotnot registered on network _quotat its on will
    3) some of the contacts feeded do not work _quote un fortunately contacts has stoped_unquote
    When i visited your authorised service station they refused to replace the piece
    this type of sevice from a company of your repute was not expected .i have not brought a 500 rupees mobile this product is your topline product and in such premium products if the quality is so poor then how will you become no 1
    i request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful to avoid any legal hassles
    regards

Reviewer62372 Oct 06, 2015

Mr V Alben ([protected]) has purchased a 32 inch Samsung Television from your Bluff branch in November last year (purchase was a cash transaction), the television is subsequently not working and he has contacted the bluff branch to assist(this has not been forth coming), Please could the client be assisted.

• Um
    umer-khan Oct 05, 2015

i bought a samsung note 4, and i am highly dissatisfied... as soon as the battery gets 20% remaining it starts to hang and cant perform any action on the stuck screen. i had to return it eventually after high dissatisfaction

• Ra
    Rabd Sep 24, 2015

Like most people on this board I have a Samsung product I'm not happy with mines is a £3000 tv that worked for one month and Samsung don't care it's awful. It's first Samsung product I've had and needless to say it will be the last ...

• Gu
    Guturi Ias Charan Sep 15, 2015

I have a message a Samsung247 i have agift of 35500 its true r fake pls send to message to me my number is [protected]

• Ty
    tynita Sep 11, 2015

Samsung you're trash as far as customer service goes. I spent close to $700 for the Galaxy S5 because you guys advertised this phone as dust proof and water resistant. My phone dropped in water and I picked it up as fast as I can but then my phone started tripping out. This company false advertised a phone that can get wet up to 1 meter for 30 mins but that is not true at all. I sent the phone to Samsung while it was still under warranty only for them to turn around and say the warranty gets voided when the phone gets water damage. Samsung you're a sneaky snake for having a stupid ### rule like that when you advertised this phone as water resistant. The main purpose of me purchasing the phone was because of that feature. Then when your customer service rep promised to get my phone fixed for $70, you sent my phone back the same way I sent it to you. I want my phone fixed asap and it needs to be fixed for free due to you customer service rep making promises that they can't keep.

Reviewer77701 Aug 28, 2015

When I bought Samsung phone from the store ( Samsung), I hoped that the services would be appropriate. But I came home and I couldn’t switch the phone on. I called to the Samsung helpline, where the agent told me to bring the phone back. I took the phone and returned to the store, where the unpleasant and dodgy rep refused to take the phone and he didn’t worry that I had receipt and proof that I bought couple of hours ago. Their services were real nightmare for customers.

• سيد مرسى عفيفى Aug 20, 2015

Gentlemen, samsung I bought a Samsung air conditioner in 30 / 5 / 2015. and was cooled between 29 to 30 c so I called the after - sales service in Egypt, they sent technicans found the gas pressure is less than 55 ship it so he didn't wait has been tested and the degree of cooling has remained the same, I called again 8 times first time in 6 / 8 / 2015, till now they didn't send anyone without apology or contact, the underestimate customer make me regret buying conditioner samsung but I don't think that this giant company as samsung add this bad customers satisfaction, so I hope you intervention to modify this bad service and subject the of my complaint soon Gentlemen, samsung I bought a Samsung air conditioner in 30 / 5 / 2015. and was cooled between 29 to 30 c so I called the after - sales service in Egypt, they sent technicans found the gas pressure is less than 55 ship it so he didn't wait has been tested and the degree of cooling has remained the same, I called again 8 times first time in 6 / 8 / 2015, till now they didn't send anyone without apology or contact, the underestimate customer make me regret buying conditioner samsung but I don't think that this giant company as samsung add this bad customers satisfaction, so I hope you intervention to modify this bad service and subject the of my complaint soon before the summer fish -with my sincere greetings - tel-[protected] Egypt the summer fish -with my sincere greetings - tel-[protected] Egypt

Reviewer37987 Aug 18, 2015

dear sir/madam
    my refrence no.[protected] and its been 11 days you are not taking step to resolve my problem I have purchased s6 edge on 12th april and in july you have launched a offer for customer who purchased it on or before 12 april they are getting 26000 payback I have registered a complaint with you that my points has not been credited till now but you are not taking any action please look into matter and credit my points or I have to take this to consumer court to resolve my problem

Reviewer35739 Aug 17, 2015

I gave my mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 for repair under warranty on 19-Jul-2015. I was told it will be repaired in 10 to 15 working days which SHARAF DG failed. On inquiry they have my OLD mobile contact number which I asked them to update 5 times (2 times at the store - Deira City Center and 3 times over phone at customer service). SHARAF DG system is so worthless to change and update the contact number also. It's been nearly one month and no feed back. I already raised a complaint at customer service with updated contact number. The customer service finally told I can visit the store and collect it but when I went, there was no mobile for collection. Top of it, in their system it was updated I denied the service where no one even contacted me from Sharaf DG. Such a lie. SHARAF DG failed in repairing, giving feed back and also updating. Very very very poor customer service ever faced. Issues is still pending...!!! Mobile yet to be received and it's been a month.

Reviewer48728 Aug 15, 2015

I am still on hold via "live chat" They promised after 40 mins of useless waiting repeated questions new usb cables for my phone and tablet. Then it was changed to 5-14 days plus shipping time (??)
    The supervisor just ignored my questions, and put me to another agent. I was polite I asked for the cables as promised within 3 days...
    It has now been an hour and 20 mins and she just typed "a few days is 5-14 biz days plus time to process the request from the service center to the shipping dept..In other words since they are doing it on a computer the time to read the order and send it out.
    If you buy a samsung you are asking for trouble...These cables have had issues for over 5 years.
    Now she has written "I see you were not promised 3 business days but rather 5-14 plus ship time"
    I've written but 5-14 days does not consitute a "few days " and she cut me off...

• Wu
    wube Jan 21, 2015

I purchased GEAR 2 in October 2014 and called them to get GEAR S instead, they told me to return GEAR I did return in a weak to get the credit for $299.99, November 8, 2014 I called and after so many phone service instruction to choose from which I found it unbelievably the worst phone service that you have choose so many and complicated instruction to follow. You kept getting transferred to other department and person comes on line explain all over again, and he keeps asking to wait few minutes, then comes another person on the same line ask the some questions and then another, and another person finally the phone will put me back the initial call I made and me to do the same. It is now about 3 month and called several times and I am not getting any answer.

I am not sure really what to do, and looks like I am going to loose my $299.00. They have best product, and but system and I am sure, the assistants are great people! it just Samsung Management System is horrible.

AndyJG Jan 16, 2015

I have emailed Samsung CEO [email protected] and been referred to the Exec Office. I have the top of range 55" curved to 8500 and bought the accompanying curved sound bar and wireless speakers to make a wireless surround sound via their hub abd app.
    The latest and greatest soundbar DOESN'T work as advertised and they are suggesting I buy the straight one and have been doing so for over a month. Can't talk to engineers, the admitted their 'tech support' were only admin people (we know !). I am now selling my £4000 samsung kit, phone and tablet. Never again.