Sam's Club / Sam's West — cash back bonus scam by sam's club at concord, ca
I was offered to sign up for a cash back bonus on my purchases at Sam's club, upgraded my membership, and was told that I will be getting $10 back on every $500 I spend. However, I never received any cash back except a $10 gift card upon signing up. When I approached a membership service, I was told that they could see the cash back bonus in the system but I could not get it yet. I need to come back. When I came back the next time to do my shopping, I was told that there is no cash back bonus available.
Sam's club staff continues to promote this feature of $10 cash back bonus and people continue to sign up, however, not sure who will be able to get this cash back bonus since it is very tricky. One day it is there and then it is gone in their system..
More Sam's Club / Sam's West Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service&
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - my chips
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - pies in bakery
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - cell phone
- Sam's Club - parking lot liability
- Sam's Club - misrepresentation