Complaints & Reviews

order history and can't login

I'm trying to login to my account so that I can check on my order history and when my items are being shipped. I've tried every way to login to my account but there is no prompt to do this. I have placed alot of orders and need to find out when I can expect to receive them. I'm very frustrated as I have done most of my shopping through this website. Can you please help me? Thank you!

• Updated by Jennifer Burton · Dec 07, 2019

I'm trying to locate my placed orders that I've purchased in October and November. I haven't been able to see my order history or get any updates on my account. Can you please help me. Thank you very much I'd appreciate it!

clothing

Worst customer service ever. Got two tankinis both XL in size after measuring myself according to their chart. One tankini is way too big and one my boobs were sticking out. Obviously sizing issues. I wrote many emails, nothing, then I wrote a review to which they responded with "we have emailed you to rectify issue". They did not email me. I updated my review to state that they'd lied and I received an email immediately telling me that they would send the right sizes as long as I paid $5 shipping. I have emailed 7 times since to ask how to pay and asked for confirmation that the new sizes have been sent, nothing. I'm over it. Don't ever buy from these dodgy scammers. How can you send two XL items when they are so incredibly different in measurement?!? I've given up on trying to fix this issue, like a lot of people on the reviews pages.

scam

I placed my order on 5-7-19 and still have not received it as of 6-26-19. I have asked for a refund numerous times and still have not received. They only respond that there was an issue with my address and if I want to pay an additional $10.99 they will reship. My shipping address is 100% correct. This site is a complete SCAM! Do not order from here. I will be filing a claim with my credit card today.

I order over 10 different items.

I order over ten different items, which was mainly shirts and a few swimming suits. Many of which was for my mom for Mothers Day, which they did not arrive in time so I have to get her another gift. However, I finally received the items I was unhappy with the quality and how they fit. I tried returning the items and have been getting no where with them. While the prices of the clothes are cheap, so is the quality and service you will get. I wish I would have read the other reviews and saw the struggles other people dealt with on receiving their clothes and trying to cancel and return items. If I was any other customer I would not order anything from this retailor and look some where else for the same clothes, which can be found on Amazon by other retailors with better quality and service you may just pay a few bucks more.

product quality, no refund policy, no customer service

Completely dishonest company - no refunds, no exchanges allowed I would not give this company even one star...

shirts with hallmark on it

I ordered two shirts from this company believing the Hallmark name on the shirt would guarantee it was a good product. It was not. The sizing of the shirts were wrong even though marked as though they were the sizes ordered and the quality of the shirts was not fitting having anything to do with Hallmark.
I believe you should insist FairySeason stop selling these shirts.

Never received my product

Ordered a shirt on August 25, 2018, order # FS8250468188364961. I contacted them 30 days later through their...

non delivery/no refund

My order was marked as shipped almost 60 days ago and it still has not been delivered. When i contacted customer service they kept putting me off, asking me to check my post office and asking me to wait longer, and verify my address. I have asked for a refund numerous times, and they finally told me I could ask for the item (which was seasonal item) to be reshipped but they would NOT refund my purchase. When I responded that I did not want to order from them again, I wanted my money back for item not sent, they stopped responding to me.

clothing

I ordered 5 shirts then saw all the negative reviews. I tried to cancel my order ONE HOUR LATER and they didn't respond for 3 days then claimed it had already been shipped and was too late to cancel. I know by the tracking number it had not shipped. I did receive 4 shirts and there's extra lettering on one shirt, the phrase is spelled wrong on another, and the other 2 shirts are about 3 sizes too small after I used THEIR sizing chart! I'm demanding a refund but I doubt I'll get anything.

shirt

Item is #408372... received email on Aug 10th, 2018 saying my item shipped it is now almost a solid two...

FairySeason

faith t-shirt

I order a Faith T-shirt on Aug 18, 2018. The shipping was free. I reached out to them on several occasion...

all products and services

No customer service at all. No responses via multiple avenues email, phone, multiple social media outlets. Will not cancel my order they never shipped, but sure as hell snatched over 100$ out of my bank account without batting an eye. TOTAL FRAUD. SCAM. RIP OFF. They sent me an email that it shipped, then two days later tell me an item in my order needed to be replaced because they didn't have in stock. How can they ship something and then two days later get it back to replace an item that was supposedly shipped? That's when I started to contact about canceling. They have not responded in any way.

• Updated by Elizabeth Kathleen Bickford · Sep 16, 2018

haven't received my order after 2 months waiting!

Unfortunately I have to agree with fellow reviewers that this company is very bad managed. I placed my order 27th June (!!!) and I'm still waiting. I wasn't in a rush originally but after a month you start to wonder. I emailed the company and I was asked to wait additional 2more weeks (as the shipping might be going through customs longer). I did, and when still nothing has arrived I emailed them politely again. And yet again, I was told to wait again a bit longer and when I refused (after all their website states, longest dispatch of item should take no longer than 35 days!!!- and if going to Africa!!!). I've been waiting for my order for over 57 days now. I was offered a a) refund (minus the shipping costs! which make me loose more money), b) reship the original item (might take another 30 days who knows), c) pick another item (which would probably take also 30 days if lucky). All very unprofessional and scammy. Don't recommend, and definitely wont be buying of them again

two shirts

So I seen some clothing as a ad on fb n went n checked their website out n ended up buying. WORST mistake...

disgusting customer service

Do not buy from this company!!!
Appalled how this company is run!!!

I have never come across such disgusting customer service in all my life!
Wishing to return my items (as the sizing was completely out!) after a week and approximately 15 emails, I was told I can't have a refund. Despite what their website says about customer service, they care about nothing after they have your money. Disgusted.
They insisted I send photos of tops. They didn't fit! They said how they wanted to resolve this. I asked 10 items for an address to return my items to and they said I would have to pay shipping. I agreed. No address supplied, again and again and again!
I have never come across a company like this before.
Do not use them!!!

bikini

I ordered this item weeks ago and paid extra to have the item delivered within 2 to 4 days. It took 2 week...

damaged defective item

I was sent a bikini that had makeup all over the top. One of the straps was also sewn around the band, so it was totally unwearable. They offered to give me 20% back. I kept going back and forth with them, and the most they offered was 30%. They told me to take it to a tailor and spend more money to get it repaired. They sent a used item based on the makeup stains. I didn't agree to purchase a used item, so I count that as fraud. I opened a Paypal case and Paypal wants me to pay to ship it back which will cost more than the $12 I'll get refunded. Stay away from this site. It's a complete scam.

order

My order never came and if it is coming I do not want it it has been 20 days. I want a full refund back to my...

solid zip hollow out sandal

Item not as advertised-quality/colour/size different to website pictures and size chart. Item faulty-glue marks around sole/holes at zip base/loose thread/jagged rough edges of un-finished material/toe straps not cut or sewn on straight.
Requested refunded, have finally been offered 20% refund and to give them to a family member!? After 12 emails from me, they still will offer me 20% refund or full refund if I ship item back at my expense(from UK to China) That will probably cost me more than the item. I am disgusted in the poor quality and lack of customer service.

3 tops

I ordered 3 tops, as it was for mother's day I payed extra for delivery to have them arrive within 7 day...