Having problems with Gamiss.com?

Gamiss.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 26, 2016. The latest review my refund was posted on Jan 24, 2019. The latest complaint disgusted with gamiss! was resolved on Apr 26, 2017. Gamiss.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 62 reviews. Gamiss.com has resolved 7 complaints.

Gamiss.com Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gamiss.com Customer Service. Initial Gamiss.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gamiss.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gamiss.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Gamiss.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Gamiss.com Complaints & Reviews

Gamiss.commy refund

I order items in october of 2018 gamiss sent me an email saying that my order was on back order then I received another email saying that the order is not available from the supplier anymore and that I would receive my refund within 7 to 14 days this was sent on december 30 th 2018 I have not received my refund and it's been almost a month43.79 is what should have been put back on my card my order number is rm1810271331495370 I need my money my next opinion is to contact my card order on tomorrow january 23rd 2019 thank you

Respond

Gamiss.comcannot log on to track order

Have tried to track an order placed December 03-2018, when trying to log on I am told email address not valid? Rec'd email back saying my message is rec'd and gives me a tracking number that again I cannot access due to being told my email address is not valid?? How is a person supposed to get around this? Figure this is China punishing Canadians over the political issues, have some bogus company set up to rob us blind and keep our money to pay tariffs, never again and warn others.

Gamiss.comgeneral merchandise

Ordered from company website only to find out that the products that were listed were not in stock. They refuse to give refund and gave no date as to when I can expect shipment. This order was placed a week before the Christmas holiday. On their website they give no physical address that I can find but a phone number of [protected] is listed.

Order number is R1812120811590502

Respond

Gamiss.comfalse representation of products (colours and sizes)

I ordered 3 hoodies (faded colours not like on the site at all, lots of photoshop)for my sons, even measured my sons with a measuring tape according to the size chart, and these sizes are 2 extra sizes too small, That means 3 hoodies I ordered plus a size medium shirt for me that is like XS plus a huge price for shipping and now my sons can't even wear them because this site is dishonest and advertises false sizes (incorrect chart size info at the expense of the customer)!
        This is the 1st time I have ordered on the internet and been so disappointed and I order things through the net all the time including clothing and I have never had something like this happen to me!

Don't buy from them you are wasting your money and time.

Respond

Gamiss.comcustomer service for returns is a joke

GAMISS - The information on how to make a return is apparently a deeply guarded secret.

It's not posted on the website - it's not enclosed with the order and all of the on line/web site customer service is geared for pre-sale. Once you have made a purchase good luck. Terrible experience.

Do not use this service unless you want to get stuck with things that don't fit. It's online shopping and sizing will vary - so duh, I wanted to make returns and they made it impossible by not providing the information.

I kept getting emails with links to instructions that I could not open - it was a joke and I tried everything - iChat, facebook messages and phoning customer service - all attempts were met with more emails with more links that I couldn't open. I asked repeatedly for them to please just send instructions in the body of an email - stopped hearing from them all together. Oh yeah, and there is a 30 day window to make returns so I think this is all by design.

Gamiss.comsweatshirt

Never received product. They took my money but never heard from them. Put in a complaint but to no avail. Its only a sweater & $12.00 but its also principle. Imagine how much money this company gamiss/scamus is making off ppl who were obviously dooped into buying a product that never is received. I was going to just let it go & chalk it up as a loss but no I'm not going to let this slide. I want my money back or the product. PAYPAL & BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!

Respond

Gamiss.com — scam, fraud, took money

I purchased over $100 worth of merchandise from your company and I haven't received any of my order nor a...

Gamiss.comI am complaining about the fact that I didn't received my command but the payment has already be done.

schmitt jacques
              Color:COLORMIX BA3Z26RGS05 1 13.47 EUR
              We Recommend Hot Picks :

1 Response

Gamisswig

So this [censor]hole website that I thought was ok to order from is a serious joke I see now this was my first and last time ordering from this website now that I see all these reviews about people and the merchandise they receive. I placed a order for a wig on the 24th of February and it's now the 23rd of March and I have yet to get my wig they sure said it was shipped on the 5th of March I never got a email with confirmation for tracking number and I go to log in and use the tracking number the [censor] don't work at this point I'm just like [censor] the wig I'm just going to call my bank and try to get my money back I try to call the customer service number [censor] don't work so they know they a [censor], business they just here to take our money and we all got so many complaints that they don't want to hear from us all I can say is don't buy a damn thing from this [censor] website this [censor] a scam for real. I'm hella mad as [censor]

1 Response
                  • Ke
                    Kelly Mayo-Walker May 14, 2018

Good Afternoon. I would like to know how long it will take for me to receive MY package from your company? Item #is RM18505121340420953.What DAY should, I expect MY package.
                    Thank you, Respectfully Submitted, Kelly Mayo-Walker

Gamiss.comcustomer service

I have been trying to cancel an order I erroneously placed on the 19th of March with total failure. Unfortunately I am suffering from mental illness and had not realised what I had done. My medication can cause lapses of memory.

I cannot afford this order and would like you to cancel it with immediate effect and refund any monies.

Moira M Smith
                  Email address: [protected]@sky.com

Gamiss.comwig purchased online

I ordered a Wig on the 11th of Jan 2018; today is the 15th March 2018 and I've yet to receive my order. There is no communication to announce items enroute. Poor service. The company should be brought down as it poor in service and products. What is their plan and how does this online company work? I need to know when my Wig will be here as I paid a lot of money for it.

Respond

Gamiss.com — phone and online support

I received a jacket that was not in good shape (the lining was coming loose, and hanging out of the sleeve...

Gamiss.comladies jacket

Number:RRM1712012107028225
                      Total:£10.56
                      Date:01/12/2017 21:07:02 PM
                      My order details are above.
                      No response from anybody when I tried chatting. Very very bad service. I am totally cheated. Or give my money back or send my product back. Please give me a proper response. I am trying very hard to contact your company. But you people have not given any contact details so that a customer can talk to. Online chatting people they are hardly bother to respond to any of the queries. It's a shame on this kind of online stores. I need a quick response to my message.

Thanks
                      Priyanka

Gamiss.commoney taken from my account. the order was $10.35

$99.00 was taken from my account and who authorized that amount. Please refund my money please and you keep the merchandise as i'am not happy and it's been 2 1/2 weeks. The thing is you can't be contacted by phone... I"m not a happy customer so, please refund my money back. Thanks. [protected] yolanda mcfadden payment under my husband arthur christian.

• Updated by Yolanda McFadden · Feb 22, 2018

Ashamed. Gamiss and many others should not be able to sell anything. Not fair to customers. No phone number where you can speak with a live represenative...smh. Do Not order from theses people.

Respond

Gamiss.cominferior quality - impossible to contact

This company goes out of it's way to ensure you won't get a refund. Purchased a jacket ( order # R1801071215464361) over a month ago and have been fighting with them ever since. The jacket is nothing like the professional picture shown in the ad. I never took it out of the plastic. looks like the material used cost less that 5 bucks. I followed all their demands to return this item.

Can't speak to them on return items, you can only speak to someone if you want to purchase an item . I finally received a ticket number but they give no authorization and contact address and phone number to return this junk. They just gave me a Ticket number hoping I would just quit. As soon as I find their USA address I will be filing a complaint to the Attorney General of Consumer Protection within the state that they are doing their shoddy business in.
                          Marshall Pysher

Gamiss.comitem iu0wl3ogs01

I ordered a lovely looking wig from your site recently. My order item IU0WL3OGS01 arrived today. I was dismayed to find that it bears no resemblance to the picture on your website. I was expecting Meg Ryan, but you sent me Boris Johnson. I am very disappointed and appalled with this purchase.
                            Debbie Smith
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            44 St Marks Way
                            South Shields
                            NE334QL

Respond

Gamiss.commerchandise too small, unable to get refund or exchange

My entire order arrived but while I ordered everything in XL size, everything seemed to fit someone M or S in size. I've tried getting in touch with their customer service, but the only way to place a request for an exchange is through their web interface (no email or phone) and the web form keeps giving an error that "no request type selected" when submitting the form auto-empties the request field. I'm not able to to exchange or get a refund, and feel clearly ripped off.

Gamiss.comwebsite

What a joke! 24/7 support is closed, drop down menus don't work. Can't email. Men's page displays only white square, no shirts. And I left the New York Times site for this amateur vending machine? Ha! Now you don't want to let me post unless I type in at least 350 words. Now you don't want to let me post unless I type in at least 350 words. Now you don't want to let me post unless I type in at least 350 words. Now you don't want to let me post unless I type in at least 350 words.

website

Gamiss.com — Defective Synthetic Wigs

January the 2nd 2018 I received three defective synthetic wigs! Earlier this week I received another defected...

Gamiss.comonly 2 out of 3 products ordered arrived

Ordered 3 items, one parkage came with a shoe and t shirt but jacket never arrived. It's been almost 3 weeks. It's crustra.
                                  Email is [protected]@yahoo.com. Secondly the shoes are good but the t shirt is too big. 2xx in the chat was around medium American seize but this one it about XL American seize. It's also to light. Texture is horrible.
                                  I will appreciate it you tell me how and where to get the blue jacket. Pictures of my order summary below.