The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Saia Motor Freight — $2300 in DAMAGES
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Three (03) Color Copiers totally damaged by SAIA Motor Freight.
This incident is very clear that the units were shipped well secured with metal strap bands and well packaged when left the Xerox warehouse.
The units weight over 500lbs each and there would not be any cardboard that would have hold that weight if the pallet is dump like they were.. All the pictures shows a clear and total mishandle of the cargo and SAIA needs to honor the responsibility.
I've contacted the shipper who guarantees that they deliver a perfect equipment well packaged to the SAIA driver and they claim that they are not responsible for the mishandling and damages of the shipment.
In 8 years in business i've never seem so many equipments arriving with so much damage and pieces held together by tape:. A total of $2300.00 in damages and SAIA wants to pay only $165 IS THIS A JOKE??
Claim Pro Number # [protected]-5
A new law has to be put in place that holds those companies liable for their actions.
More Saia Motor Freight Complaints & Reviews
- Saia Motor Freight - Terrible experience
- Saia Motor Freight - Trashed material then lied about it
- Saia Motor Freight - Horrible Service Unprofessional
- Saia - Horrible and Incompetent
- Saia - Bad management
- Saia - business practices
- Saia - Delivery / service / attitude
- SAIA LTL Motor Freight - Delivery services
- SAIA Trucking - Unilateral Reclassification to Charge More
- Saia - freight delivery