SAIA TruckingUnilateral Reclassification to Charge More

H

I paid Echo Logistics (prepay) to ship one of my standard products under a standard code I have been using for years. After pick-up and delivery of the item through SAIA, I receive a call that I am being charged an additional $110 fee because SAIA decided to reclassify my shipment. This is extortion. I should have been notified of any questions prior to the item leaving Las Vegas and before it reached the recipient in Illinois five days later. Now, I am being told that I have to pay an additional fee: no other shipment being handled by any other shipper has ever been questioned or reclassified! I am told I am being penalized because my shipment was not beg enough! Stay away from SAIA.