Sahara Movers & Packers / www.SaharaPackers.com — Poor customer service & delivery!
I asked for quotes from Aggrwal Packers/Goel Packers/ & Sahara Packers while shifting from Bangalore. The marketing Guy just came in and quoted a little below the others and I fell for it.
I made the following mistakes:
1. I chose them as the carrier. Pls pay 30%more and get ur baggage shipped instead of choosing Sahara. I had chosen Aggarwal Packers in the past and they were expensive but efficient. I know at least one colleague who chose Goel Packers and was happy.
2. Agreed to pay 100% advance And even paid Tips to the workers at source and destination.
3. I Believed them that they can store my domestic baggage for a few days in their warehouse and then ship it on time. Never take this approach. Always Try preferably booking a full sealed container that is shipped from source to destination.
1. Ask for breakup of the payment on the invoice/bill. Details of insurance(1.5% or 3 %). They just write anything and expect t be paid 100% Advance.
2. Customer service is extremely poor. You can see the difference after you’ve made the payment. They won’t answer the phone and DELAY their commitments.
3. The packing team was unexperienced and slow And cursing the business owners. The shipment started 3days after the promised starting date because I did not book a full container hence they clubbed it with another customer/vendor. I saw there were packets from some other Packer & Mover when the shipment arrived.
4. They just unloaded the consignment and said a separate unpacking team will arrive. Nobody came for 3 days and I finally unpacked on my own. One packet went missing and is still being traced.
Now I neither have the time or the patience to pursue or argue with them. I wish I had read these reviews. I fail to understand what makes them think that they can provide such service and get away with it.
Sahara Packers & Movers www.saharapackers.com is STRONGLY Not Recommended.