Safewaycrv charge for meat!

Do you ever look at you receipt from the grocery store? i usually don't. I will look at the prices of the items i purchased on the register, in case i was charged wrong. Sometimes stores will give you the item free if the register charges you the incorrect price. Then i will look at the bottom line of the receipt for the total sale. Yesterday, i just happen to scan the whole receipt. I was charged .08 for crv charge for MEAT. crv is California redemption value for purchases of soda or drinks in plastic or alum containers. if you recycle the items at a station, you will get your $$ back. But i was charged crv for MEAT. I'm thinking, what do they charge for stay form now? I called the store and they are at a loss. They have no idea why i was charged for it on a meat purchase. Maybe the clerk punched it in wrong? but the thing is the crv was added from their computer program. My beef is not the .08 but that i am sure i was not the first person to have this added to their grocery bill. Safeway gets hundreds for sales everyday. how many unsuspecting consumers were also charged??? i want to call some state agency that regulates overcharges/incorrect charges but i don't know who. any help would be appreciated, cuz it's not right... i intend to call safeways corp office. it's the principle not the amt..

• Updated by christoph2034 · Jun 22, 2017

After 3 days, now I am starting to bounce debits left and right due to it being held for more than 3 days. This is rediculous

• Updated by Mr. Skrepnek · Mar 14, 2018

These tops need to be re-engineered asap.

• Updated by Mr. Skrepnek · Mar 14, 2018

Please let me know if and when you can fix this problem.

• Updated by Diane Vigil · Apr 15, 2018

Erik Kuczynski abuses drugs while working. And abuses them with his underage son.

• Updated by Angie Francis · Apr 29, 2018

Just now as I sit in room they are telling people there are ten people ahead of you good lord horrible customer service didn't check my ID or even verify I was the right person

• Updated by Shanghai Meal · May 05, 2018

I received a response to my complaint. It instructed me to follow the link provided and provide the additional requested information. This link does not lead to a response from Safeway. It brought me back to my original complaint.
    The original complaint included a picture of the boxes before anything was removed. I also included a copy of my receipt. What additional information do you need?
    Karen Raines

• Updated by Shanghai Meal · May 08, 2018

This complaint system is a joke. I’ve either gotten an error page or it just takes you in circles. After five attempts to respond to emails I’m done. I won’t be shopping at Safeway any longer.

• Ra
    Rajesh Jhajhria Dec 14, 2019

I bought a craddle 02 months back from just for u store in vizag.The craddle broke with in two months by the weight of baby only 7 kgs. As per company directives it takes weight up to 25 kgs. My baby got hurt... Who is responsible?? The company should take responsibility for its products or otherwise don't sell such products made of fake material.

• Gr
    Grumpy Ecig Cstmr Nov 02, 2019

I bought a gift card for 25.00 on 7/20th for my sister. She went to use it balance 0. I had the receipt Safeway said "It's out of our hands once it's sold". . I called the gift card support they said "there's nothing we can do". "It was spent on 7/21/19. In Canada. Why is it ok for you to steal people's gift cards? I am filing a police report.

• Yo
    Yourbells Oct 22, 2019

Again, . From the customer service desk to the check out person they are like robots. Don't go out of their way to be helpful or friendly.
    No help finding the products i was interested in. And the check out person with no thank you and mean it.
    Competition is all around me. I am done wut Safeway!

• To
    Torie03 Oct 13, 2019

My husband purchased the 6oz melon and the water melon had metal slivers on it. I work in food quality and this is not good.

• Fi
    Fix this issue Jan 22, 2019

I went to store to get crab legs seafood department was closed but there was a employee working meat department could not get my crablegs I'm very disappointed this is poor customer service will go some where else to spend my money please address this issue thank you

• Mj
    MJS#14 Dec 11, 2018

I have tried five times to unsubscribes from the e-mails, but it does not work, please help.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Please take me off of the e-mail list.

Thanks,

Matthew J. Skube

• Ba
    Baotran La Oct 27, 2018

She is super rude and unpleasant. I asked her nicely repeatly and she keeps the terrible attidtude the whole checkout time.

Happened 10/20/2018 about 11AM. Safeway Rivermark Plaze in Santa Clara. -

• Or
    Ortega14 Oct 27, 2018

Every time I go to Safeway, there is always really long lines at the check out and they only have one check out stand open while other Safeway's workers are just standing around pretty much not doing anything.

christoph2034 Oct 22, 2018

June 18th I cancelled a fuel purchase with my debit card leading to a hold of 100 dollars from my checking account. Today is the 22nd of June 4 days following the debit. There is only supposed to be a maximum of 3 day hold

• Je
    Jennifer Lett Oct 22, 2018

We were getting gas in Medford Oregon. We gave the employee cash. When we got our change back he grabbed back a dollar for a tip for washing our window. I was offended that he just took my money.

• Jn
    Jnh$&# Oct 15, 2018

Me and my girlfriend bought some cheese Applegate naturals and it was mold on it and it is out of date

• Kr
    Kristen Holzwarth Oct 15, 2018

My family recently purchased mini glazed blueberry doughnuts and there were mini shards of plastic stuck to the product. My nephew ate a few of them and I am not sure if he ate plastic or not. I'm disappointed because Safeway is normally diligent in checking their packaging.

• Ju
    Julie Burton Sep 19, 2018

Hood River Safeway has become intolerable and although I live quite close and have been a valued customer for twenty years I am going to shop at Roseauers from now on. It is not your people's fault but there is no dignity to shop there anymore.

• Bo
    BOB7732 Sep 18, 2018

9/9/17

the Safeway in Wheaten, MD the lights are burning out, I complained to the manager & was told they will fix it, so a month later it was not fixed. Thank you.

11201 Georgia Ave

[protected]

samantha vaughn-hacker Sep 18, 2018

I am employee at the jackson California location. I went to call the P.I. C. Person in charge for check out service she calls me at my check stand and tells me that she can't come check out because the phone went down but has to fix that first. I am like can't you fix that later. A phone can be fixed later.

• Ne
    Neville Lambert Sep 10, 2018

Don't ever buy Fruit at Safeway..It, s all been chilled so long it goes rotten before going ripe..Some Fruit that is edible is tasteless ..It all looks so good in the Store but is absolutely inedible..I'm sure this is the same situation in all Safeway Stores...Will never buy Fruit there again

• To
    Tommy Arbuckle Sep 10, 2018

I was acquiring about a job application for the position you guys have open and the manager was very very rude to me about it in the Safeway in Fort Mohave Arizona 86426 I'm just trying to find work don't need people to be rude to me and negative thank you have a good day ...

Noe Orozco Sep 10, 2018

Hey I recently cooked these stuffed mushrooms and I cut in to it and there seems to be plastic the color of lettuce I don't know if this was a mistake or what ever I or my child could have choked on this it's very disgusting too

• Ho
    Holly894 Sep 03, 2018

I purchased a whole cooked chicken last Friday. I've kept it in the fridge and today (Monday) my son found maggots in the inside of the chicken. Needless to say we are both feeling disgusted by the fact we ate from it.

Perhaps the warmer wasnt doing its job, or the chickey sat there for too long but there is a problem here that needs a solution.

Mark Rumely Sep 02, 2018

On January 5th, 2018 @ 10:28 AM I saw a customer w/h a dog in a shopping cart. During my stay @ the store I never saw store personnel ask the customer to remove the dog from the cart even though numerous employees noticed the dog in the cart.

• Peggy Su Aug 29, 2018

I love shopping in Safeway on Bradley Ave, Bethesda, MD. Last few visits have been unpleasant because of a customer. She calls herself Tracey Barbie. She's very rude & obnoxious to others. She told me & my children "Don't get smart with me!". She makes my children & I uncomfortable. She seems aggressive & I don't want to comfort her. Please help

• Bu
    Bullyingvictim Aug 28, 2018

I am being bullied by one of your employees by the name of Darlyn Matvenko. She has created multiple social media acounts posting my photos and lies about me and my family. Please address.

• Al
    Albrook Aug 21, 2018

*******IMPORTANT***************************I walked passed her and she smelt of marijuana cigarettes. You should look into this. I asked a employee of her name.
    ******************************************************************************************

• Ta
    Tani55 Aug 21, 2018

Dear Customer Service Department,
    Had a raincheck which I took in to Safeway today. The store only had 4 on the shelf and My rain check was for 7. The clerk refused to let me keep my raincheck for the additional 3 items. Great Customer Service.

• Je
    jeremy13572468 Aug 21, 2018

I was assaulted by political pollsters outside your Elisabeth, CO store on 2/232/2018. I don't want to be bothered when I go to buy groceries. Don't allow opinions to be spread on your property.

• Mz
    mzgood2u Aug 21, 2018

I have been having numerous issues with the Just For You Rewards program discounts. I have called and spoke with two separate representatives in the Customer Service department of the Corporate Offices. The representative that I spoke with today Sarah was very rude and didn't provide a resolution to the expressed problems I have been dealing with.

• Rr
    Rrb98277 Aug 21, 2018

I was innapropriately told not to talk to a 11 yr. Old girl and proceding to make comments not to talk to minors after I told the girl what did she do because she got into trouble. The problem is, that 11 yr old. Is my daughter, I was followed by people in the car s because of the comment.I was imbarrased.

• Ri
    Rick Waters Aug 20, 2018

Many people besides myself are trying to claim Instant Win on the Safeway Monopoly Game and get re routed to different websites, some are not even in English. A lot of us are shopping and playing again but there is no reward, no login or ability to redeem instant wins. What is WRONG with this years (2018) GAME???

• Mr
    Mr. Skrepnek Aug 20, 2018

A few months ago, the tops of some milk jugs were changed; now they are extremely difficult to open. Without pliers and a knife, neither the relatively new, yellow plastic screw tops nor the inside white tabs on Lucerne 4-litre milk containers can be removed by a human being with average strength. TRY IT!!!

• Ni
    Ninguno85 Aug 20, 2018

I wait like 30 minutes for a sandwish and l fully legal but hispanic looking and no one even bother to take care of my order and they are being super racist to me and l need to know if l need my birth certificate to get service at your location

Angie Francis Aug 20, 2018

I have to pick up prescriptions for my mom who is dying from cancer everytime I have gone they have been extremely rude and the wait time is ridiculous I am never greeted just told how long my wait will be they are chit chatting among each other and laughing obnoxiously. Customer service shouldn't be that hard!

• Gr
    Greg Wolfenden Aug 20, 2018

why do you only provide odd bunch carrots in big quantities ?
    Is this to discourage customers from buying them, so you can be right that nobody wants them ?
    They are hard to store and take weeks to use a bag full. Usually lose a number of them because I can't use them quick enough.
    Really annoying

• Di
    Diane Vigil Aug 20, 2018

I know for a fact that one of you managers abuses drugs. His name is Erik Kuczynski. I would hope that you do random tests on your employees to ensure they can perform their jobs.

• Sh
    Shanghai Meal Aug 20, 2018

I just returned home after purchasing a Shanghai meal and each box is an inch from the top. I dont usually complain but this meal isn't cheap and I feel I have just been cheated by the store. This is not good customer service. Value per item is essential these days and I definitely did not get the promised value for my dollar.
    Karen Raines

• De
    DeeUkiah Aug 16, 2018

The Ukiah store manager is extremely rude. I have witnessed some off color comments from her on more then one occasion, a very bad representative of any company management let alone human beings. She is extremely rude and should not be in this potition as a manager.

[email protected] Aug 16, 2018

On July 5 2018 I bit into a Freshly Baked Berry pie that was purchased from the bakery section of the Safeway in Woodbridge Virginia. I felt something stabbing the roof of my mouth and tung and pulled out a thorny stem just over an inch long.

• Me
    Meleia Robertson Aug 15, 2018

Went to your new store in Vail Az, on MaryAnn Cleveland. My husband and I purchased a meatloaf from the hot food cart. It was burned all the way down, from end to end. So much for sunday dinner. Waste of time and money. No more meatloaf from Safeway for us. NASTY!!!

• Tr
    travelbrat Jun 19, 2015

I was charged the crv refrg sngl ntx 10 cents and totally complained. the clerk who is not that smart thought it was for the jar my pickles were in. I asked why it would be charging for that and not for all the other jars? He did not know. After rescanning my 3 items and putting in my club card it came up when he scanned the cheese. I made him give me my money back and told him he needs to deal with a supervisor for this problem. He finally took a picture of the cheese and the crv on the register.

I think it is a corporate mistake.

• Vi
    Vicky Apr 26, 2009

Today, Sunday, 04/26/09, we purchased two Oscar Meyer Lunchables, the receipt shows $.10 "CRV MEAT SNGLE NTX" added under the item line. I've looked all over the packaging for the official CA CRV that gets you a refund at the recycling, can't find it. I'm going into the store tomorrow when the Best-they've-got Mon-Fri crew is working. What's with the employees not being kept informed about stuff the computer charges customers? Management should be equipping their employees to answer customers' questions.

• Gl
    glewis Feb 02, 2009

Safeway is cutting their own throat by high prices. I and many of my friends have stopped shopping there. I've been in the store a few times sine just to buy a soda. This place is getting barer all the time. Save-on foods is also taking their shoppers for everything they can. For God sakes! People are hurting when is this greed going to stop. Isn't it any wonder the economy is in trouble. The more you get the more you want. I hope they all screw themselves.