Safeway — 40th and donald eugene, or safeway pharmacy
I have used the Safeway pharmacy once before and have had the same issue before. However, since such an incident happened over one year ago, I decided to give this Safeway pharmacy another chance.
The issue is that I have ordered for my prescriptions to be refilled at this pharmacy and this is the second time a time sensitive prescription has not been available when I have needed it to be.
It has been noticeable to me that the pharmacy staff doesn't show any desire to resolve the problems with their customers, stared blankly at me when I was frustrated and didn't help me to find a solution I needed.
In regards to this reoccurring problem, I have taken my refills to rite aid and will no longer be spending a single American dollar within Safeway corporate stores.
To whom it may concern, customers always come first and to make them feel disregarded and uncared for, is a problem.
Have a great day.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael
- Safeway - crv charge for meat!
- Safeway - safeway store manager
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts