Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk Logo

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk

Having problems with Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk?

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk Customer Service Contacts

+44 808 250 0782 (Product Questions)
+44 808 252 4641 (Products)
+44 808 274 2720 (Products)
+44 808 278 2353 (Installation)
+44 808 278 3148 (Order Questions)
+44 808 250 3650 (Order Questions)
+44 808 274 0032 (Order Cancellation)
+44 808 250 6934 (Order Change/Amend)
+44 808 274 4899 (Quote Questions)
+44 808 250 4842 (Quote Questions)
+44 808 274 0183 (Appointment Cancellation)
+44 808 274 2095 (Rescheduling an Appointment)
+44 808 250 4705 (Quote Complaints)
+44 808 274 2043 (General Questions)
+44 808 278 4613 (Complaints)
+44 808 252 4696 (Customer Service)
+44 333 060 6768 (Customer Service)
Style House, 14 Eldon Place
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Postal Address
Style House, Eldon Place, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 3AZ

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk Customer Service. Initial Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk. Discuss the issues you have had with Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Oct 25, 2020

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk — Bay window

Date of Incident: 02/10/2020 ongoing Customer Ref Number: 1400640 Issue 1 - Scaffolders contracted by SS...

Aug 14, 2020

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk — Customer service, all the products sold to me and the behaviour.

Greetings, Hope you're doing well, I'm an ex-customer of SafeStyle and I would like to file a complaint to...

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukDoor fitting

French doors fitted in dining room to the back garden. Salesman a bit pushy but all seemed to go ok. Constant phone calls beforehand. The fitters arrived and they seemed to be sub contractors who had a trainee with them. To be fair they were very polite and were in and out quickly no mess left. However, the master door jams into the doorframe when using it so we closed it and emailed them.

The phone was answered straight away when it was payment time. Have not been able to contact anyone since.

They replied to my email with no apology just that my request was in a queue and will be dealt with in order of urgency. And don't reply to the email as it makes you go to the bottom of the list. It's been 3 weeks now.

We saved for so long to afford this door that we can't use.

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukleak

This is the FOURTH time Safestyle have come out to my peoperty in 2019 for
    SAME leak under the frame of the door. Each time Ihaving to wait 10 days for
    them to come out and look at the problem. It was sealed the last time in
    April 2019 and needs doing again. It sounds like it was not a water repellent
    sealer to me and if it was why was it not done correctly.

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukcon man

would not even give Safestyle windows Uk a one star but because you have to leave the star to leave a review I have to give a one! They are operating a scam company taking money from people ! On the 23rd August 2019 I Was given a quote for a bay window from Safestyle UK they sent out a sale man con man known as Niel/Nigel Keenan to do the quote! However Whilst I was given the quote He looked at all of the windows and said that he didn't feel that I needed new windows and that they only needed restoration and repairs and said that he could organise this, he then started to take notes of the work he said I needed doing with measurements and noted the repairs and replacements that needed to be done! I was given the price for my new bay window and was given the the quote and was approved for the window from Barclays bank for the finances, however when time came for the measuring for this window when the measurer came and showed me what I was going to get I was not happy with the order and told him I no longer wanted it. I was given a refund from safe styles UK for the £100 that I gave them as a deposit for the bay window! During that time I also was told to transfer £300 to Neil or Nigel Keenan which he said the reason was that was another side to safe style Uk which does that side of the work and bank is different from installation for the bay window! for the restoration work and replacement of the handles and a missing Key lock for back door, he took measurements for my windows that needed repairs put in the mist of him taking out the unit with a chisel and hammer managed to further damage which was a minor damage more! I was told at the time this would take a week for the order to come And when I saw a week, I tried to call him to see what was going on for him to only tell me that he had lost my number and the quotation and measurements for the window and said that he would, come again which was when the Never damage took place however he said he would personally do you do work to make sure it was got done after the week I've tried to call you because I did not see him turn up which was when I contacted the main office in Bradford to find out what was going on and was put on a wild goose chase ringing every office in Birmingham to be told that they are a major office and they have lots of companies throughout the whole of the UK! never damage took place however he said he would personally do the work to make sure it was got done after the week I've tried to call you because I did not see him turn up which was when I contacted the main office in Bradford to find out what was going on and was put on a wild goose chase ringing every office in Birmingham to be told that they are a major office and they have lots of companies throughout the whole of the UK! Eventually after being hydrated after talking and talking to different people I was put through to a Phil Gale Who is manager of fields I sent him pictures and bank statements of what he's fieldworker had done! And was told by him that he would take up this matter centre another person out to measure the windows and to fix the damage and locks that I was promised by Neil to be done which was over a month now! I rang the office two days straight And left messages with the secretary Gloria to tell one of the managers to give me a call because the person dealing with my matter is now out of office on leave on holiday whilst I am still waiting to find out what is going on with my complaint and when I made my complaint he said that he was going to contact the financial ombudsman and deal with this worker at hand which to present today I have heard nothing back and and left messages with the secretary gloria to tell one of the managers to give me a call because the person dealing with my matter is now out of office on leave on holiday whilst I am still waiting to find out what is going on with my complaint and when I made my complaint he said that he was going to contact the financial ombudsman and do you with this worker at hand which talk present today I have heard nothing back and install still out of my repairs and £300 and no contact from not one person after the manager has said he would definitely deal with this matter!
      The man con man who is working for and with Safe style is Windows UK has done this to others before with his own window company registered on Yellow Pages as Just Windows & Conservatories Ltd -Unit 6 Heath Rd, Wednesbury, WS10 8LP

03 Dec 2017
      DanT-102
      Very poor service
      Unfortunately, overall I've had a terrible experience with Just Windows and Conservatories. The pre sales pitch was good and our porch was constructed quickly however the work was not of a high standard with cracks in the pvc, gaps between the panels some of which go all the way through to the outside, scuff marks all over the pvc, and poor roof alignment meaning rainwater runs down the front of the porch instead of into the guttering. My floor tiles were also smashed during installation without asking me if this was ok. I made countless phone calls to try and have these issues fixed, most of the time no one answered and voice messages were never returned. When calls were answered we agreed on numerous dates to have the issues fixed but then no one would ever turn up and without any explanation. Despite numerous requests I never received a receipt for payment or details of the promised 10 year guarantee. 12 months on I've now decided to contract another company to fix the porch.View less

30 Jun 2017
      ColinB-221
      CON ARTISTS
      TRIED TO CON MY PARENTS OUT OF £2900 FOR 2 WINDOWS. WENT TO FIND THEM AT THE ADRESS GIVEN DOES NOT EXIST AT THAT LOCATION. AVOID.
      MattV-5 06 Jul 2017
      I have got 2 address's for Nigel Keenan and his son Karl keenan who is the listed director.. We are in the process of legal proceedings at the moment..
      comment (1)

19 Jun 2017
      ChristineH-128
      bad news
      This is a company to Steer well clear of.I agreed to have a new Roof on my Conservatory and Nigel Keenan gave me a quote which I accepted and I gave him a deposit of £400 he failed to do the work when he said he would and after reading Negative reviews on Line I decided to cancel He wouldnt answer any phone calls at all and I had to resort to trading Standards to get my Deposit returned.this took 3months and one bounced cheque before i had my money back. Be very wary of this company they are not what they seem there are plenty of better Firms than this one to deal withView less

con man

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukwindows & door

Our installation took place with the fitters deliberately not giving us the keys to the front door until we had moved on to the other site as they demonstrated it in use without the keys involved - why? The keys do not lock the door! They also said that the window sill ordered for one of the windows was too short and that the correct one would at the end of the week. Instead when we finally managed to get through to post installation they offered a remedial visit in a month. The fitters actually lied to us and my mother's window (she has advanced Alzheimers) is still not fixed. It will take you about half an hour on hold to get through to post installation and nobody ever calls you back. If you post a new sales enquiry on the web they will call you within fifteen minutes. Horrible customer service, sharp practice and long waits for urgent & vital remedial action. Find another company that will treat you better and is local.

Sep 11, 2019

Safestyle UK — aggressive sales reps

I never actually used Safestyle, only opting for small local contractors - whose work I had seen for Myself...

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukpatio doors

I had patio doors fitted earlier in the year 2019 and one of the rubber door stoppers was missing . I told the fitters that day and they said they would get one sent in post. nothing arrived. I had problems locking the doors. it took OVER A WEEK to get someone to come and fix them. I had to leave them unlocked for that time. he said he would order the stopper for me. but nothing has arrived.
          THIS IS VERY POOR AFTER SERVICE IN MY EYES.
          after this would I recommend you ... NO I WOULD NOT.
          the WORKERS that did the work were very good.

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukfitted door and side panel

Door lock difficult and become more so, became difficult for wife and I to make secure. Reported. By chance another Safestyle sales rep visited, reported again and he promised to get it dealt with. No response. Used customer care website. No response. Tried fitting team number. No help. Rang customer services, claimed no record!! gave me 18 days lead in to rectification!! Pensioner with a problem door. I took it up again with sales team, they would not take any ownership of the problem. Phone Safestyle head office, NOBODY was the least bit of help. Got very angry today. Phoned everyone I could get hold of including waiting a VERY long time without response on the 842842 number. I have asked for a phone back with confirmation Safestyle will pay for a local locksmith to sort it today. No help whatsoever. I have given a sales rep my number and made clear that unless this is resolved on Thursday 29th I will warn every one of my facebook and email contacts NOT to use Safestyle and I will write to your HQ accordingly.

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukfaulty product with unhelpful repair team

I had patio doors and windows installed with Safestyle a couple years ago. After 2 years the doors have dropped multiple times and now the silicone is coming away. Not what you would expect at this stage and I can't open the doors as it has dropped so low. I've had engineers come to repair on a few occasions but this time haven't been accommodating at all.

I, like the majority of people, work Monday to Friday throughout the day and work 20+ miles away from home. I had arranged with the post sale team an appointment and specified many times that I needed it
              to be as late as possible in the day and I would need an advanced call from the engineer so I could arrange to leave work and get home. Safestyle call me to say he has arrived and can't get to the repair.

Can he come back later after other jobs in the area? No.

Can we rearrange the appointment? No. You have to call another number.

I am now having to wait A MONTH until they can come round. Showed zero understanding to the fact I work weekdays and far away. They can't do weekends. And their attitude?... That's just the way it is. Pick your date and deal with it.

Will not be buying another product from them again. The customer service should go beyond just selling the product.

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukdoor frame

the frame has a crack at the bottom I rang them and sent a photo of the crack I asked to have the frame replaced under the guarantee { install 2014 } contract no 947566
                after I sent the photo they said I have stood on the frame and I should not have .and its a step over I said the frame must be able to take this and must be poor plastic.. they said they will not cover this under the guarantee.. poor pvc frames from safestyle

door frame
                door frame

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukrude sales call

I contacted Safewindows.co.uk in 2017 for a quote and after a site visit they told me that they were unable to do the works that I required. They started calling me a few weeks ago to follow this up and I explained why I didn't use them and thought that was that. I have now had 6 calls asking the same question and when I told them again that I didn't need their services I was told to "fu*k off". I really don't expect to be spoken to like that when they didn't want my business in the first place!

Apr 18, 2019

Safestyle — ill fitting door

Safe style came out to give me a price for a replacement back door stable style. The price was £1044.oo. The...

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukfrench patio doors

The worst product and fitting. Can't shut them in summer as they are bowed! We have had 5 appt cancelled now . They cancel on the day they're due to repair them with terrible excuses No call back when we complain. We will be stopping direct debits to them until they sort this issue out. The next step is ombudsman and social media. People need to be warned not to use them.

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukdamage to my kitchen

This I have posted on facebook 😡this company safestyle caused over £3oo worth of damage to my brand new kitchen,, used a different shade of trim around the new windows, installed windows that wouldn't lock, door that was out of line and couldn't be opened, left a pile of rubbish on my garage roof,,, installed scaffold that wasn't needed or used. Although the have admitted to the damage they have not been here to rectify the damage and they won't reply letters demanding that they do put this right... Waiting 6 months.. Court action is the only option. Please pass this on before safe style filters or deletes this statement, thank you 😡🙏👍facebook.
                      During the installation of windows, safestyle damaged my new kitchen worktop with an electric drill. The kitchen cannot be completed until the worktop is replaced. They have admitted liability and said they would replace it under their public liability insurance, I have written to them three times over the last six months (one letter recorded delivery) but they will not respond the total cost including replacement of the worktop would be £500? This would include cutting out for gas hob and sink drainer by qualified fitters.

• Ra
                          Rachel lapish Jun 15, 2019

Been coming to see us two days for a quote been let down both days rubbish way to run a business if you ask me

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uktotally incompetent

Do not buy from safestyle. I wanted a door with a dog flap, I was told by the salesperson they don't do that but I could be done by a 3rd party, after the installation I found out that you can't cut into the glass unit and that safestyle do fit dog flaps! It took 6 months to get any response to my complaint and that was only after I went to the glass and glaziers federation. Safestyle said they would fit me a dog flap only I had to buy it and send it to them, now they have lost the £100 dog flap I purchased and sent them and guess what no response from them! Their customer service is shocking!! Stay away

Contract #1260160

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk — unethical behaviour

Yet another no show on a pre arranged appointment, this time the "promise" of a cancellation to fit you...

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk — misquoted, misguided & asking for public liability insurance certificate

I was quoted for my home stairway window at price of £650 and decided to go for it. Next day at the time of...

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk — front composite door faulty knocker

Do NOT buy from this company! We paid £2000 for a composite front door and the knocker is faulty! It is very...

Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukwindows

Had my windows put in and found one of them to be badly twisted. Took a ridiculous length of time to get through to customer care. They sent an engineer a wk later who agreed the window was twisted & then informed me it would take a month to get someone to put it right. I'm in the process of doing the property up to sell & now can't continue as my builder can't pebble dash the house nor can my drive be done. This is costing me money & safestyle couldn't care less. Told there was no manger I could speak to. Appaling service. Never again