Safelink Wireless — suspension of free dell phone services
July 27, 2017
101 S. Seminary St.
Collinsville, IL 62234
You suspended my free phone services on July 13, 2017 for no reason. I recertified my Lifeline Application as required to receive free cell phone services from Safelink Wireless. Therefore, there was no reason to suspend my phone services. When I contacted Safelink Customer Service July 20, 2017, Johnathan stated I would have to PAY for airtime to have my FREE phone services restored. I refuse to PAY for FREE phone services. At the time my services were suspended, I had 300+ minutes, 800+ mega bites of data and unlimited text. My Safelink Plan provides 500 minutes, 500 mega bites of data and unlimited text. I want my cell phone services restored to what they were at the time of the suspension and at NO cost to me.
I have filed several complaints in an effort to have my FREE cell phone services reinstated. I mailed a notice of complaint to Safelink Customer Service in Oregon and posted a complaint dated July 25, 2017 to your complaint board. I have also emailed my complaint to the FCC and the Illinois Attorney General both of whom should be contacting you regarding the matter. It is my hope that Safelink will IMMEDIATELY
restore my cell phone services.
Extremely dissatisfied customer
More Safelink Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Safelink Wireless - monthly minutes 
- Safelink Wireless - rosie suarez 
- Safelink Wireless - free minutes 
- Safelink Wireless - no help on replacement phone 
- Safelink Wireless - didn't get no minutes on my cell phone 
- Safelink Wireless - never received phone 
- Safelink Wireless - phone service
- Safelink Wireless - customer service
- Safelink Wireless - my phone is broken 
- Safelink Wireless - dawn baldwin