[Resolved] Safecart.comcharge not authorized

B

I have not been able to reconcile my bank statement for Feb on due to my husband's illness and dying in March. I have been very ill and having dangerous surgery next week. (Not heart). I have trying to catch up before my surgery to leave everything in order. I found a charge on 2/11 for a product that was advertised as free! Not wonder I stopped reconciling my checkbook at that point!!

The product never did work!!!

RESOLVED

• SafeCart's response · Jan 19, 2015

Hello Didier COCHARD,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [email protected]

Kristy

• SafeCart's response · Dec 13, 2016

Hello,
    SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (6am to 6pm PST 7 days a week) or through email at [email protected]

• Updated by Gladys Reese · Mar 17, 2017

Complaining to persons causing the problem while ripping me off for my money

• Updated by Gladys Reese · Mar 17, 2017

No Comment

• Updated by dawn harding · Jun 28, 2018

THEY charge my credit card and I like money back.

• Updated by 2bme · Aug 03, 2018

I am a senior (age 77) and can not afford this product. Please cancel this account.

• SafeCart's response · Aug 17, 2018

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-login by calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

• SafeCart's response · Nov 01, 2018

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/users/create-account or by calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 7am to 3pm PST.

• Updated by William Buehler · Apr 12, 2019

I want a refund $59.90!!!

• Updated by William Buehler · Apr 12, 2019

I want a refund in the amount of $59.90!!!
    William Buehler
    53 Railroad Ave
    Brownville, Maine 04414

• Updated by Dennis Bendickson · Jun 13, 2019

I was double-charged ($59.95) on May 26 when renewing.

• Updated by Dennis Bendickson · Jun 13, 2019

I was charged twice on May26, $59.95

• Al
    allan geary Sep 01, 2008

Due to computer problems I lost Reg Cure and Driver Detective programs.I had the email address [email protected] when purchased.How can I get them back without paying again.

• Pa
    Patricia Correnti Sep 10, 2008

I have found that I have no need for the RegCure PC Optimizer for #39.90. There was another problem with my computer which has since been fixed. Being I have not received the product yet I would appreciate it if you credit my visa and not send it. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Your quick response will be greatly appreciated. If I should receive before you reply to this E-mail I will refuse delivery and send it back. Thank you very much.

richard pope Oct 07, 2008

39.90 charge

richard pope Oct 07, 2008

39.90 false charge

John L. McNeil Oct 08, 2008

Dear Sirs--This morning I made a debit card (MasterCard) to my account--under the mistaken impression that there had been a substantial deposit to my account last night. It turns out that I was mistaken, the credit will not apply until 10/10/08 at 1:00pm.
    Please suspend completion of this transaction until that date--I cannot afford a $30 OD fee. Thank you for your cosideration.

John L. McNeil
    206-595-3646

• Je
    Jean Wilson Oct 30, 2008

I purchased the software and it wouldn't work but I got charged $39.95 for it. I have tried to contact them but with no response. It messed up my computer and had it fixed. Still can't get into the program. Want my money back, but am reporting them to AMEX and hope they get a response.

Jane Wooden Oct 31, 2008

I did not receive any help on this. Why was I charged?

• Ga
    garrett d edgmon Nov 03, 2008

can some one email and let me know how i can get the right email address for regcure i bought the program and its BS. [email protected] thank you.

• Ra
    Raymond Scott Nov 10, 2008

A charge of $29.95 was placed on the statement of my credit card ending...4395 on Oct 6, 2008--I don't know what the charge was made for. I don't recognize the name "Safecart"

• Ld
    L. D. Kellogg Nov 14, 2008

Nov 5, 2008 I was charged on my Discover $39.90 for the products RegCure PC Optimizer and Privacy Controls 2.0 . Did they work? No! Did I even detect a confirmation that the products were received by my computer? No! There has been no noticeable change in downloading nor speed. Please credit my card the full $39.90 immediately. Was I scammed??

• Cl
    CL Nov 15, 2008

the same site driver detective and safecart same results, took my paypal 39.90 with no record of my purchase, I filed a paypal claim, wait n see, driver detective says no record of my purchase, althou driver detective says they are sending me a refund that takes 20 days, funny how instantly safecart can take it and 20 days, hmmmmm, hope paypal bails me on this, or a lesson learned at a cost

Angry Tony from London Feb 24, 2009

I was promised a refund after 15 working days days and it never materialised.!
    Just like the customer service response automated email that someone will be contacting you. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT YOU OWN PERIL. safecart took funds without a final authorisation from me...I will go out of my way to post EXTREMILY BAD REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY. Am filing a complaint with Paypal but think that the process isn't favoarable to the customer.

Joanne Lippay May 02, 2009

I was browsing this site and did not order anything--my credit card was caharged $39.90

• Bo
    boopie491 May 27, 2009

i purchased and down loaded software onto my computer.it did not work properly i had to uninstall it. i would like a refund

Caxton Nwajei Jun 30, 2009

I was charged thirty nine point ninety American dollar for nothing. This transaction was made on 3rd of April 2009 at of 0.6802/ GBP.
    This money was collected on behalf ofdrivershy.com with referrence no 1-8002096437.
    May you please refund above amount back to me.

caxton

UK

Caxton Nwajei Jun 30, 2009

Please I need your cooperation so that we can move forward.

Thanks

Caxton

chester tate Jul 02, 2009

my bank account was debit 39.95 from www.safecart.com i did not order safecart, and don't know who they are.i would like a refund.

• Et
    Ethel Wagner Jul 04, 2009

I ordered [email protected]$39.95 and Data Recovery Pro @$9.95 and this download has done nothing but mess up my computer. Please cancel my order and credit my accout for the $49.90. my Receipt ID reference number is as follows PTLC-U220609-94XFJ

• Fl
    FLAFUCI Aug 24, 2009

I ordered driver detective £ 18.68 /Driver Detective $29.95 /.

Marion Bourque Oct 21, 2009

ordered driver detective £ 18.68 /Driver Detective $29.95 /.
    Please cancel my order and credit my account for £ 18.68. SafeCart Receipt ID for reference : PCDH-U240809-88AEH. I DO APOLOGISE ! Marion Bourque

Marion Bourque Oct 21, 2009

please cancell the order, thank you MF Bourque

Ripped of by SafeCart Jan 05, 2010

SafeCart charged me more than what was advertised for RegCure. The software did not work. They are not responsive to the customer service phone number. NOTE: Pay pay will NOT back you up on this transaction. Paypay will leave you out in the cold. I should have used one of my credit cards that I could get my money back on.

• Fe
    FELIPE RODRIGUEZ Feb 15, 2010

i have found a charge by safecart in my credit card statement but i do not recodnise it, how can i find out what it is and cancel it.

• Fo
    forgot display name Feb 17, 2010

i did not order this product please refund immediately thanks

maggiemclain Feb 25, 2010

charged 39.90 in october for i dont no what. theuy will not return my calls or e-mails

• Re
    rembourssement Jul 17, 2010

je vous ais signalé le jour meme, que je ne voulais pas de speedpc, ce qui peut etre controlé le16/07/2010
    Ne l'utilisant pas je vous demande le rembourssement, comme régis la loi française 7 jours pour retraction
    d'achat pas corespondance

Donc veuillez me rembourser cet achat nul, ceci dans les plus bref délais

[email protected]

salutations

• Co
    courballee Dec 10, 2010

on 9th of this month safecart chargedmy account of twice47.72 euros for an order of an abonment todriver mender .I was supposed tobe charged of once instead of twiceI ask for the refund of euros 47.72

• Ab
    AB JR Mar 11, 2011

I FELL INTO THE SAME TRAP..AS A MATTER OF FACT, I CALLED TECH SUPPORT BEFORE...BEFORE I ORDERED IT AND CHARGED IT TO MY CREDIT CARD. THEY TOLD ME THAT IF IT DID NOT WORK, THEY WOULD GIVE ME A FULL REFUND...YOU KNOW THE REST...IT DID NOT WORK AND NOW IM STUCK WITH THE 39.90... CALL DISCOVER, NOT MUCH THEY CAN DO EITHER. TRIED TO UNSUBSCRIBE AND THAT JUST TAKES YOU TO ANOTH B.S. SCREEN. IM DEFINITLEY CALLING THE B.B.B. ABSOLUTE SCAM!!!

johnbanick May 20, 2012

what's the charge on my credit card dated 5/29/12 for?

• Br
    brianerwin Jun 29, 2013

I started using PC Cleaner 2 years ago and what seemed to work has unfortunately caused more viruses, Trojans and malware (oh my).
    last year I got charge for 29.95 to my card and I called and complained to which nobody would take accountability for it and they all claimed I dialed the wrong number. So they gave me a different number. Whoever I talked to assured me that they were going to issue me a refund and not charge me anymore. Today I look at my bank account and there is yet another charge for 9.95.
    These people really suck at getting their programs to work and even suck more at customer service.
    Something needs to be done.

• Se
    Seth_Bullock Aug 05, 2013

8-4-13

Well, did You get Your refund/Credit??

I 'm VERY interested, because they just charged my "AMEX" Card over $300.00 {Over $three hundred }, and I have never
    Heard of them before Now!

So, Please, what happened with you?

And, do you have any advice or helpful-hints on dealing with them??

Sincerely,
    SETH BULLOCK

• Se
    Seth_Bullock Aug 05, 2013

I'm New to this Website, so I don't know who this Space is for.

• Cp
    cpt. obvious Aug 17, 2013

What did you guys expect? That crappy software is able to fix whatever problem you with your computer? Sweet, then we can cancel the computer science courses at all schools and universities. Bring your box to local shops!
    Safecart.com won't care about your problems once they have received your money. Those are marketing and business people, not techs. They actually reveal your purchase to the open public, with all the valuable information you gave them.

• Pe
    peter keefe Oct 18, 2013

i have puchased safecart and cannot access my licence key i would like to cancell my subscription

james c walton Dec 31, 2013

payments have been taken from my visa account without authorisation, this has happened twice to my knowledge the sums of 11.52p and 07.65p these payments
    have not been authorised by me and therefore request re, embursement

• Fa
    FAPB-U2310142137-45ALF Oct 24, 2014

Sell a fix for your computer and then say the problem is not covered and want to sell an other fix for your computer. This is the code I bought to fix my computer # FAPB-U2310142137-45ALF

• Di
    Didier COCHARD Jan 16, 2015

January the 15th, 2015, the Safecart company on behalf of the Spy-Hunter company, made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account via PayPal.
    I asked for immediate repayment.

• Gi
    Gisela Bouteuil Mar 29, 2015

remboursement immediat de la somme prelevee sur mon compte de:71e98cts !arnaque totala car je n'ai meme pas ce produit !que justice me soit rendue ainsi qu'a tous ceux qui se sont faits berner !

catheline_ingram May 09, 2015

Why has monies 15.60 taken from my account when i did not order this you have no authority to do this please refund my monies i will give you 1 week to do so before i take action

• El
    elaine castillo Jun 19, 2015

I did"nt authorize for the company to charge anything on my card and i want a full refund( no other charges from my card from no one thank you any questions plz call 805-623-9411

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices