Menu

SafeCart  -  charge not authorized

Author of the complaint
10:46 am EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have not been able to reconcile my bank statement for Feb on due to my husband's illness and dying in March. I have been very ill and having dangerous surgery next week. (Not heart). I have trying to catch up before my surgery to leave everything in order. I found a charge on 2/11 for a product that was advertised as free! Not wonder I stopped reconciling my checkbook at that point!

The product never did work!

More SafeCart complaints & reviews

SafeCart - fraudulent charge
SafeCart - foreign transaction fee
SafeCart - payment in error
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
SafeCart - I bought their anti virus software but not only did not work but damaged my comp severely
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
SafeCart - unable to reach re: double billing
SafeCart - kjøp av safecart pchelp1 855 432 0727
80 comments
Feb 18, 2020 12:32 pm EST

jeg ønsker å avslute mitt abonment

Dec 25, 2019 4:15 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

$37.00 to cancel account! I have never paid to cancel an account. they charged me a $59.90 than charged me a foreign fee. I will never order such a thing from safecart. I don't even know how they got my account number. I wish to order a refund for the charge and my $37.00 cancellation fee. I will never order from safecart again if i have my way.

Oct 17, 2019 1:14 am EDT

Invoice Id - ENSG-U1004191803-18YEW-D7KUX

Please issue a credit to my PayPal account for $39.99 for unauthorized charge on 10/10/2019.

David Straughn

J
Sep 23, 2019 1:52 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I do not want this service. cancel effective immediately and refund $29.95.

[protected]

H
Sep 07, 2019 7:35 pm EDT

I bought a unit acceleration program through the auspices of SafeCart, PCAcceleratePRO. From the moment of installation my laptop froze and is frozen to this day. I paid through PayPal soI did get a refund. SafeCart needs to be responsible for the products they sell and provide the professional expertise to fix the damage done.

Jul 29, 2019 5:08 am EDT

It was not clear that this was a monthly charge. Please cancel it.I cannot think of paying this more than the once. It was a deceptive ad and I disavow making a monthly commitment. I am unable to do this and won't. Your ad is not clear and I says nothing about a monthly charge.

Doris Petrocelli
7030 Glenhaven Ave.
Cocoa Fl.

J
Jul 20, 2019 9:27 am EDT

On July 8 an unknown charge of $29.95 was posted to my PayPal account. Please expalin teh charge.

Thank you.

Jun 19, 2019 8:00 pm EDT

It appears that I was double-charged ($59.90) for my renewal on May 26, 2019.
[protected] BC

Dennis Bendickson [email protected]

Jun 13, 2019 1:35 pm EDT

I was double-charged ($59.95) on May 26 when renewing.

Jun 13, 2019 1:36 pm EDT

I was charged twice on May26, $59.95

K
May 05, 2019 11:56 am EDT

They say that you can receive info which is a lie the info i received i already knew so what they said they would give they never did they are frauds

Apr 21, 2019 4:51 pm EDT

I asked you to cancel order and to refund my card!

Apr 12, 2019 10:21 am EDT

I want a refund $59.90!

Apr 12, 2019 10:33 am EDT

I want a refund in the amount of $59.90!
William Buehler
53 Railroad Ave
Brownville, Maine 04414

Dec 12, 2018 12:22 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I want my money back on my card ASAP. I don't shop online I don't know how u got my info. I work to hard for my money to be scammed. It's not right I already live in poverty. I have 2 kids and single parent I have a hard time as it is and now see my debit card is being hacked

E
Dec 11, 2018 8:01 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased Spyhunter 7/29/2018. My system crashed 11/22/2018. I need to cancel spyhunter because I no longer have the HDD the program is on and no longer can use it. I need to cancel my subscription on the Spyhunter program so that I will receive no futher charges for yearly renewal.

Ernest Kavanaugh

Nov 12, 2018 11:26 am EST

Please refund my money : euros 59, 80

Scam received by mistake, on computer failure

Gerard bilger

P
Nov 11, 2018 10:47 am EST

My bank statement states that you charged my account $29.94 I canceled this account a few months ago what happened? Please correct.

I do not understand why you are charging me Please let me know something.

Portia Underwood

Nov 12, 2018 2:23 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a Subscription to SafeCart for 399.00 and they were supposed to protect my computer from outside hacking. Recently my computer was service and computer was Locked down using a SAM lock Tool.

Oct 31, 2018 2:31 pm EDT

Didn't want didn't use. Want refund now. Customer service very rude at phone# [protected]. I want my money NOW. I know this is plain and simple and to the point. Where I'm typing said my complaint was too small.

A
Oct 27, 2018 9:46 pm EDT

safecart spyhunt (gbr, usd) 68, 98 cupón numero 00931-desearía que dejasen de cobrarme ya que el producto no es utilizado..y no acepte cobro alguno en mi tarjeta.en Argentina ese valor es muy importante y no estoy en condiciones de pagarlo. gracias

S
Oct 28, 2018 5:23 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

you continue to take payment from my account without asking me whether I require any further services from you which I do not. Please repay me. The last payment was taken 4 days ago from my account/ My name is leslie davies.

C
Oct 22, 2018 11:06 am EDT

windows blocked both of the above so I want a full refund my number is WFRS-GO2O717O2O-1OFHS I would appreciate a response in the very near future as I am very unhappy with the outcome as windows blocked the keys

L
Oct 22, 2018 2:51 am EDT

I never signed up with this company, and they have deducted 19.95 from my Debit card account. transaction # [protected] I'm asking for that to be returned to my Debit Card ASAP, as that has cause a financial DIFFICULTY SITUATION AT THIS TIME. Thank You, Linda Engmark

M
Oct 03, 2018 6:18 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

He pedido unas sandalias de mujer Marca Lotus, y he recibido un par de gafas de sol.Quiero la devolución del.importe o las sandalias, no quiero las gafas.Mi correo es [email protected] Mari Carmen Luján González.Espero su respuesta

View 0 more photos
Sep 18, 2018 5:05 pm EDT

On 3 August 2017 my credit card has been charged £63.97 for an article I haven't ordered. Presumably it's anti-malware software. The description on my credit card statement is Safecart Plumbyte [protected] LUX

Please make sure this amount gets refunded to my credit card.

Guido Braschi

Aug 20, 2018 8:58 pm EDT

I checked pay pal account and I was charged twice for same item. $39.90 name of item I purchased is driver finder 1 PC License

V
Aug 20, 2018 8:00 am EDT

I did not order this program. I have sent one request to have this cancelled and money taken from my account returned.

Aug 16, 2018 3:43 am EDT

I order the system repair for my computer, but it do not work.

Aug 13, 2018 10:29 pm EDT

SafeCart keeps charging my Pay Pal account. I am a senior and don't need this product. Please cancel my account

Aug 03, 2018 11:13 am EDT

I am a senior (age 77) and can not afford this product. Please cancel this account.

Jun 28, 2018 11:55 am EDT

THEY charge my credit card and I like money back.

Mar 17, 2017 1:58 pm EDT

No Comment

Mar 17, 2017 1:57 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Complaining to persons causing the problem while ripping me off for my money

E
Dec 09, 2016 2:20 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I cancel this service about 3 mo. ago there should be no charge I do not want your service I am going to the bank to day to complain I want my money back you just took out of my bank account thank you for your time.

Mar 29, 2016 7:26 am EDT

Sunday 20 March 2016 Card ending: 7592
Card Not Present

N
Feb 14, 2016 10:59 am EST

The first charge was $29.94 on Dec. 2015. The second charge was $29.95 on Jan. 2, 2016. I would like a refund as I never received any service or goods from Safe Cart.
My name is Nolan T'Sani
1469 Broadway
Placerville, CA 95667
USA

Feb 10, 2016 9:16 am EST

I ordered a virusprotecter which you took money for but I never received a ting. I'm afraid I have to call you a scamcompany which our money you send

Jan 16, 2015 5:40 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

January the 15th, 2015, the Safecart company on behalf of the Spy-Hunter company, made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account via PayPal.
I asked for immediate repayment.

C
Mar 06, 2016 4:45 pm EST

All I wanted was to be able to find a driver that would help me connect my Epson printer to my Roxio photo program and this program claimed to do it all. I should know better. What a scam. All they did was to download a bunch of crap onto my computer that I didn't want and to slow down my computer. I hate these things. I took them off, I think, I hope, but get my money back. I am trying through Paypal.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

147 complaints