Safecart.comcharge not authorized

B

I have not been able to reconcile my bank statement for Feb on due to my husband's illness and dying in March. I have been very ill and having dangerous surgery next week. (Not heart). I have trying to catch up before my surgery to leave everything in order. I found a charge on 2/11 for a product that was advertised as free! Not wonder I stopped reconciling my checkbook at that point!!

The product never did work!!!

RESOLVED

• SafeCart's response · Jan 19, 2015

Hello Didier COCHARD,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at [protected] (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [email protected]

Kristy

• SafeCart's response · Dec 13, 2016

Hello,
    SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at [protected] (6am to 6pm PST 7 days a week) or through email at [email protected]

• Updated by Gladys Reese · Mar 17, 2017

Complaining to persons causing the problem while ripping me off for my money

• Updated by Gladys Reese · Mar 17, 2017

No Comment

• Updated by dawn harding · Jun 28, 2018

THEY charge my credit card and I like money back.

• Updated by 2bme · Aug 03, 2018

I am a senior (age 77) and can not afford this product. Please cancel this account.

• SafeCart's response · Aug 17, 2018

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-login by calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line [protected]) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

• SafeCart's response · Nov 01, 2018

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/users/create-account or by calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line [protected]) is open 5 days a week from 7am to 3pm PST.

• Updated by William Buehler · Apr 12, 2019

I want a refund $59.90!!!

• Updated by William Buehler · Apr 12, 2019

I want a refund in the amount of $59.90!!!
    William Buehler
    53 Railroad Ave
    Brownville, Maine 04414

• Updated by Dennis Bendickson · Jun 13, 2019

I was double-charged ($59.95) on May 26 when renewing.

• Updated by Dennis Bendickson · Jun 13, 2019

I was charged twice on May26, $59.95

• Bj
    Bjørn Blix Sandmo Feb 18, 2020

jeg ønsker å avslute mitt abonment

• Re
    Rebecca Greenwood Dec 25, 2019

$37.00 to cancel account!!! I have never paid to cancel an account. they charged me a $59.90 than charged me a foreign fee. I will never order such a thing from safecart. I don't even know how they got my account number. I wish to order a refund for the charge and my $37.00 cancellation fee. I will never order from safecart again if i have my way.

• Da
    David Straughn Oct 17, 2019

Invoice Id - ENSG-U1004191803-18YEW-D7KUX

Please issue a credit to my PayPal account for $39.99 for unauthorized charge on 10/10/2019.

David Straughn

john dorgan Sep 23, 2019

I do not want this service. cancel effective immediately and refund $29.95.

[protected]

• Hi
    Historian Sep 07, 2019

I bought a unit acceleration program through the auspices of SafeCart, PCAcceleratePRO. From the moment of installation my laptop froze and is frozen to this day. I paid through PayPal soI did get a refund. SafeCart needs to be responsible for the products they sell and provide the professional expertise to fix the damage done.

• Do
    Doaris Petrocelli Jul 29, 2019

It was not clear that this was a monthly charge. Please cancel it.I cannot think of paying this more than the once. It was a deceptive ad and I disavow making a monthly commitment. I am unable to do this and won't. Your ad is not clear and I says nothing about a monthly charge.

Doris Petrocelli
    7030 Glenhaven Ave.
    Cocoa Fl.

• Jd
    JDuBoisG Jul 20, 2019

On July 8 an unknown charge of $29.95 was posted to my PayPal account. Please expalin teh charge.

Thank you.

• De
    Dennis Bendickson Jun 19, 2019

It appears that I was double-charged ($59.90) for my renewal on May 26, 2019.
    [protected] BC

Dennis Bendickson [email protected]

• Ke
    kerriknow May 05, 2019

They say that you can receive info which is a lie the info i received i already knew so what they said they would give they never did they are frauds

• Wi
    William Buehler Apr 21, 2019

I asked you to cancel order and to refund my card!!!

• Ra
    Rachel Street Dec 12, 2018

I want my money back on my card ASAP. I don't shop online I don't know how u got my info. I work to hard for my money to be scammed. It's not right I already live in poverty. I have 2 kids and single parent I have a hard time as it is and now see my debit card is being hacked

• Er
    Ernest Kavanaugh Dec 11, 2018

I purchased Spyhunter 7/29/2018. My system crashed 11/22/2018. I need to cancel spyhunter because I no longer have the HDD the program is on and no longer can use it. I need to cancel my subscription on the Spyhunter program so that I will receive no futher charges for yearly renewal.

Ernest Kavanaugh

• Gb
    GBI Nov 12, 2018

Please refund my money : euros 59, 80

Scam received by mistake, on computer failure

Gerard bilger

• Gl
    Gladys Reese Nov 12, 2018

I purchased a Subscription to SafeCart for 399.00 and they were supposed to protect my computer from outside hacking. Recently my computer was service and computer was Locked down using a SAM lock Tool.

• Pa
    Pat Underwood Nov 11, 2018

My bank statement states that you charged my account $29.94 I canceled this account a few months ago what happened? Please correct.

I do not understand why you are charging me Please let me know something.

Portia Underwood

• Tp
    Tpja Oct 31, 2018

Didn't want didn't use. Want refund now. Customer service very rude at phone# [protected]. I want my money NOW. I know this is plain and simple and to the point. Where I'm typing said my complaint was too small.

• Su
    sully 1704 Oct 28, 2018

you continue to take payment from my account without asking me whether I require any further services from you which I do not. Please repay me. The last payment was taken 4 days ago from my account/ My name is leslie davies.

• Ad
    adriela Oct 27, 2018

safecart spyhunt (gbr, usd) 68, 98 cupón numero 00931-desearía que dejasen de cobrarme ya que el producto no es utilizado..y no acepte cobro alguno en mi tarjeta.en Argentina ese valor es muy importante y no estoy en condiciones de pagarlo. gracias

catering Oct 22, 2018

windows blocked both of the above so I want a full refund my number is WFRS-GO2O717O2O-1OFHS I would appreciate a response in the very near future as I am very unhappy with the outcome as windows blocked the keys

• Li
    Linda Engmark Oct 22, 2018

I never signed up with this company, and they have deducted 19.95 from my Debit card account. transaction # [protected] I'm asking for that to be returned to my Debit Card ASAP, as that has cause a financial DIFFICULTY SITUATION AT THIS TIME. Thank You, Linda Engmark

Mari Carmen Luján Oct 03, 2018

He pedido unas sandalias de mujer Marca Lotus, y he recibido un par de gafas de sol.Quiero la devolución del.importe o las sandalias, no quiero las gafas.Mi correo es [email protected] Mari Carmen Luján González.Espero su respuesta

• Gu
    Guido Braschi Sep 18, 2018

On 3 August 2017 my credit card has been charged £63.97 for an article I haven't ordered. Presumably it's anti-malware software. The description on my credit card statement is Safecart Plumbyte [protected] LUX

Please make sure this amount gets refunded to my credit card.

Guido Braschi

• Th
    thomas medeiros Aug 20, 2018

I checked pay pal account and I was charged twice for same item. $39.90 name of item I purchased is driver finder 1 PC License

• Vi
    Virginia Kline Aug 20, 2018

I did not order this program. I have sent one request to have this cancelled and money taken from my account returned.

• Da
    dawn harding Aug 16, 2018

I order the system repair for my computer, but it do not work.

• 2b
    2bme Aug 13, 2018

SafeCart keeps charging my Pay Pal account. I am a senior and don't need this product. Please cancel my account

• Ed
    Ed Justice Dec 09, 2016

I cancel this service about 3 mo. ago there should be no charge I do not want your service I am going to the bank to day to complain I want my money back you just took out of my bank account thank you for your time.

• Te

Business Services not elsewhere classified
    Sunday 20 March 2016 Card ending: 7592
    Card Not Present

Cameron Covey Mar 06, 2016

All I wanted was to be able to find a driver that would help me connect my Epson printer to my Roxio photo program and this program claimed to do it all. I should know better. What a scam. All they did was to download a bunch of crap onto my computer that I didn't want and to slow down my computer. I hate these things. I took them off, I think, I hope, but get my money back. I am trying through Paypal.

Nolan T'Sani Feb 14, 2016

The first charge was $29.94 on Dec. 2015. The second charge was $29.95 on Jan. 2, 2016. I would like a refund as I never received any service or goods from Safe Cart.
    My name is Nolan T'Sani
    1469 Broadway
    Placerville, CA 95667
    USA

• Re
    Reviewer13642 Feb 10, 2016

I ordered a virusprotecter which you took money for but I never received a ting. I'm afraid I have to call you a scamcompany which our money you send

• Ro
    RoachMaster Stretch Oct 23, 2015

Safecart.com Is a money laundering scam service being investigated by law enforcement. They employ workers who steal financial information and launder funds through this site in order to make it appear as though it had been acquired legally. If you call them for a refund more than likely you will receive it as they are inherently fearful of anyone intelligent enough to prosecute, or attempt otherwise to reacquire their personal funds. Do not for any reason use this website ever for anything, it is a financial scam and will hopefully be shut down in the near future. They are a phishing site and will compromise your entire computer system and steal all your records/financial information, address, phone number, name, SSI#, anything they think they can use against you to illegally launder funds.
    Sincerely yours RoachMaster Stretch, E.I.A Records!
    P.S. I love the F.B.I, the C.I.A, and the N.S.A

I have attached a screenshot of the unauthorized charges both posted and pending that they attempt to continually incur on my Paypal account. I was granted my refund when contacting them and then they charged it again afterwards, once again unauthorized and i will be not only calling again, but working closely with law-enforcement.

• El
    elaine castillo Jun 19, 2015

I did"nt authorize for the company to charge anything on my card and i want a full refund( no other charges from my card from no one thank you any questions plz call [protected]

catheline_ingram May 09, 2015

Why has monies 15.60 taken from my account when i did not order this you have no authority to do this please refund my monies i will give you 1 week to do so before i take action

• Gi
    Gisela Bouteuil Mar 29, 2015

remboursement immediat de la somme prelevee sur mon compte de:71e98cts !arnaque totala car je n'ai meme pas ce produit !que justice me soit rendue ainsi qu'a tous ceux qui se sont faits berner !

• Di
    Didier COCHARD Jan 16, 2015

January the 15th, 2015, the Safecart company on behalf of the Spy-Hunter company, made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account via PayPal.
    I asked for immediate repayment.

• Fa
    FAPB-U2310142137-45ALF Oct 24, 2014

Sell a fix for your computer and then say the problem is not covered and want to sell an other fix for your computer. This is the code I bought to fix my computer # FAPB-U2310142137-45ALF

james c walton Dec 31, 2013

payments have been taken from my visa account without authorisation, this has happened twice to my knowledge the sums of 11.52p and 07.65p these payments
    have not been authorised by me and therefore request re, embursement

• Pe
    peter keefe Oct 18, 2013

i have puchased safecart and cannot access my licence key i would like to cancell my subscription

• Cp
    cpt. obvious Aug 17, 2013

What did you guys expect? That crappy software is able to fix whatever problem you with your computer? Sweet, then we can cancel the computer science courses at all schools and universities. Bring your box to local shops!
    Safecart.com won't care about your problems once they have received your money. Those are marketing and business people, not techs. They actually reveal your purchase to the open public, with all the valuable information you gave them.