Safe Auto InsuranceNew customer rip off!

On 5/8/08 at 6:56pm I called Safe Auto at [protected] about an insurance quote. I worked with Beverly Rainey a Sales Rep. She quoted policy number MO00007230A-00 for a 6 month term of $371.00. I had paid with a check over the phone. I called my current insurance company Allstate and they refused to give me a refund for the reminder of the policy that expired on 5/24. So I was not going to have two insurance companies, so I had to move the start date with Safe Auto. I called Safe Auto again on 5/8/08 7:31pm. The only way for me to move my policy to the start date of the 24th was to cancel and then call in again within 7 days before the 5/24/08. So they had to cancel the policy and I said I would call back in again to set up insurance again. No mention of cancelation charges of $25 and $60 were mentioned by the three employees I spoke to. They even had to cancel at the underwriters because they could not undue what they did in 20 minutes. Following that they with draw money out of my account for $371.00 and removed the $25 and $60 from that check by phone and sent me a check for the remainder. I have yet to see the check. On May 20th 2008. I called in to Safe Auto tonight on the 5/20/08 at 7:26pm, I spoke to a customer service rep and she said there was nothing that she could do. That the charges were non refundable, How could they be non-refundable I didn't know about the charges and they didn't provide any service to me, for a policy that was set to start the next day. So at 5/20/08 I called again at 7:35, spoke to a customer service rep that said she was going to send me to a manger in Missouri. She sent me to another customer service rep in Missouri whom I yelled at and she said that she was not a manger but in sales. She sent was able to get a manger to whom I spoke with and she was also unable to do anything to resolve the issue. I had explained that if she was not able to refund the charges for no service provided that they had lost my business. She was unable to work with me at all and all she could do was to offer an apology. Safe Auto has lost my Business, because of poor sales and customer service.

• Ba
    Barbarian777 Jan 24, 2017

My 97 Dodge Dakota was side swiped b4 Christmas by a hit and run driver insured by SafeAuto. Got an assessment where the adjuster added 100, 000 to of dropping the value $700! Purposefully deceitful or completely incompetent! THEY value my truck at $2400… THEY estimated repairs at $2900. They would like to deem my truck a total loss because the value of repair exceeds the value of my truck. I bought my truck for 3, 000 and I've put almost $4, 000 into it to make it reliable. They are willing to pay 2, 400 to buy it from me, if I get my title reclassified to a wrecker title which will make it worthless, then I buy back my vehicle from the for $200, and they send me a check for $2, 200! Isn't it Me who sets the value of my property? If I WANTED to sell my truck tomorrow, I would sell it for a penny less than $4, 000 because that is what it's value is TO ME. It's my property, I COULD sell it for $1, if I wanted to! Why should I either sell them my truck and suffer huge financial loss so they could financially gain because THEIR client damaged MY property! How about they pay for a rental car and cost of all repairs to my property, I regardless of the cost! We'll see but I fear after reading these reviews, they'll try to screw me to the wall and rape me! No thanks, [censored] bags!

• Ll
    LLR Aug 03, 2016

In July of 2010 both my sons vehicle and mine were hit by a motorist that had “Safe Auto”, both vehicles were repaired or so they say, my vehicle a 2007 Jeep needed a new lift gate which was replaced with one from a salvage yard…..now keep in mind this is July and no reason for the rear window defroster to be used (when the switch is put on the light would light) come November when this was needed the window would not heat. The vehicle was taken to the body shop where tests were done and then taken to another garage for further evaluation where it was found that the wires were bad inside the window. I then contacted the Ins. Commission who filed a complaint with Safe Auto, the determination was they will not cover it. WHY does the state government body’s let them get away with this. My answer to anyone who is involved with a claim against Safe Auto….good luck & God help you!

John doe1 Aug 03, 2016

I regret being with his insurance company.You can call them the biggest jokers in the insurance world.Their agents just rip-off people.They say one thing and do the other.I called them to get an insurance quote on my car and when they did the numbers, they said I was going to pay $124 every month starting Nov 14, 2012, they also asked me to make an initial payment of $200 dollars which I did on Oct 17, 2012.On Nov 30, they took another $ 248 from my debit card.I called them several times but when they finally picked up I was told they are going to call me back which they never did.would I recommend them to a friend???Hell NO!

• Re
    Reviewer87402 Feb 05, 2016

Why do you commercials only contain ford vehicles and no other makes of vehicles?

anniesatwork Oct 26, 2014

I have carried an insurance policy on my dad, my son and his wife, and one on me and my husband. We live in different towns, and I pay all through my credit card every month and have had my for several years and the other two policies for a year. I pay them in an order of when they came due. Mine, then my fathers, then my sons. I called to pay my dads which came due that evening, and was checking how much my sons would be. They told me that my sons had lapsed that morning. I told them that I felt they cheated me, as it always came due after my fathers. They said I could reinstate for 10 dollars, and I did as they gave me no other choice. Remind you, that I call and pay these every month, on my card all three. Apparently, in another town, 30 min before I paid the bill someone rear ended my daughter in her car. They would not cover it. They cost us money, her license and whatever else happens. Can someone tell me if they know of anything we could do in this matter as they are cheats!

• Wh
    Whisper Ch Aug 04, 2013

I am a current policy holder of safe auto's. I have used their insurance for over 3 years now. Back in January I was in an accident which was my fault. My car was towed from the scene of the accident, and a few days later to the body shop. Now on my part safe auto did what they were supposed too. On the part of the other driver I am under the understanding that he has yet to be compensated for the accident and injuries as a result of this accident. From what I am understanding they called him with an offer of $5, 000 and he wouldn't take less that $10, 000 on his part of the claim. I could almost understand the other offer to him if they were maxed out on the claim. (Which they were not if he was willing to take $10, 000), but both claims together did not total 25, 000 for policy limits. This to me is outrageous. I pay to be covered, and unfortunately for them I know how to contact this other party involved in the accident. He needs to be compensated also and I will not accept less out of them. If I find out that they have not compensated I will go to court with him and help him any way that I can to get his claim, then I will sue the insurance company for many things including false advertisement, or whatever I can bring against them.

Jonabel Jun 18, 2013

hello my name is Jonabel Villar and i recently was in an accident with one your policy holders. Since day one this has been a horrible experience with safe auto. i have delt with insurance companies before in my life time but so far this has been the worst, most complicated, and unfair treatment i have ever had. First things first i went to my body shop to get my own personal estament on how much it will be to repair my vehicle. they came back to me with a figure close to 6000 dollars. now i didn't expect the insurance company to pay that much but when Will ( the appraiser) did my estimate he came back with an unrealistic number and stated that its because Rothrock uses original parts for the vehicles. Safe auto told me that the estimate from them will only be 3103.18!!! Almost half the price that rothrock said my car will cost to get it repaired. Markus (adjuster) said they cant do nothing about that and gave a hard time in understanding my concerns. Now comes to the rental while my wife that is 3 months pregnant and we have a 3 year old and we take care of a 5 year old, i went to get my rental at enterprise like Markus stated and they tried to get me into a 2 door Volkswagen beetle. I thought this was UN real!!! i called Markus and left him a message and he stated that theres really nothing that he can do about getting me into a bigger car. I work at Scott Dealerships the biggest dealer in the Lehigh Valley. With this experience i have had, I'm sorry but i will not recommend any of my guest to Safe Auto.

P.S. The only one that was a good help to me has been Michelle and she just helped me with the police report and making sure i faxed it over.

Distraught and disheartened May 04, 2013

Dont feel bad, I was in a three car collision that I was not at fault for. Neither Safe Auto nor Old American County mutual will pay a claim. They sent a weasel investigator out to my home asking me weird questions. I don't get why they are arguing with pregnant woman. Its been over a month. I have exhausted all of my emergency funds for rental car fees, it got so bad I had to borrow money. I have my medical bills due May 12 of this year. My car is totaled (yeah no car). I had lost the money to the earnest deposit for the home due to this accident. I have nothing to show for, but debt and no claim payment. I have been distraught and crying since the accident. Everything I had planned for the arrival of my little one does not exist anymore. I can't even afford the car nor a car seat to take my child home in. Safe Auto is cruel and does not pay claims, and I been with them for over a year. They didn't even investigate my hit and run accident properly.

• Ks
    ksmo4569 Mar 18, 2013

Bought a new car on a Saturday and my regular insurance company wasn't open so I could get proof of insurance to complete the deal. So the dealership said they could get insurance with SafeAuto to complete the paperwork and I could then notify my regular insurance company on Monday and to cancel SafeAuto. Boy was that a mistake!!! SafeAuto is a master of deceit. They charge so many fees. By the time they charged me all of their "non-refundable" fees...it cost $65 for 48 hours of insurance. Whatever you do...DO NOT buy insurance from this company. Nothing "safe" about them.

• La
    Lawzydog Dec 19, 2012

Do the safeauto insurance cards have just the date you puchased your insurance? Or soes it have the time also?

• La
    Lawzydog Dec 19, 2012

Does your safe auto insurance card have just the date that you purchased the insurance on them?

• Su
    sulphursprings,texas Aug 22, 2012

I had a man come out today about hail damage. The lady said there waa no hail in my town on that day so i showes the man my pic with time and date on it ahw was 2 call me back today but it 949pm NO call yet. So i have a ?? Will thwy pay r not???!!!

• Kw
    kwill39 Aug 11, 2012

HORRIBLE claim service. When made the initial call I was on hold the first time to claims for over 35 minutes before I hung up. I called for two days on several occasions before received a claims rep to take my call. HORRIBLE process. They want to pay me less than *, 000 for my car and I paid 12, 995 for it in January.

Disgruntled X-Employee Jul 28, 2012

These companies are run by the filthiest, most digusting humans alive. They're like the Hitlers of the insurance/apparel businesses!

Disgruntled X-Employee Jul 28, 2012

Please remember, the owner's of SAFE AUTO, also own AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS. DO NOT feed their scamming insurance company by purchasing from their clothing line LINE!!!

• 61
    61704 Jul 02, 2012

Safe Auto is horrible I had them on my car i was hit in a parking lot rear ended not my fault they ended up paying out on the other guys car which in turn his insurance denied my claim as they claimed fault my own fault for not having full coverage and going with crap insurance but now I am stuck fixing my own car and it wasn't even my fault not too mention how rude they were during all of this as well but live and learn I guess back to State Farm so I know when i need them they will be there FU Safe Auto

• Ed
    EdmondsTX Jun 28, 2012

Please file a complaint with the BBB of Central Ohio. Your complaint will be addressed and (hopefully) resolved.

• Ed
    EdmondsTX Jun 28, 2012

[Some] agents are careful not to acknowledge anything on initial phone interview that may jeopardize getting you to commit. Don't be surprised if they tell you at least $100 less per month premium over phone and you receive the actual cost on a Premium Statement within two days. You have the option to cancel, but it will cost you $40 in initiation fee and $25 in cancellation fee. These charges are not revealed until you receive your premium via US mail. These blogs are good and helpful to warn consumers, but please file with the BBB as well. Claims issues are only a part of it. Be sure to check other review/complaint sites regarding Safe Auto Insurance to be thoroughly informed.

• Bm
    b montgomery Oct 17, 2011

I live in the 37076 zip code area. Your commercial commenting on shrinking, with the man pulling his swim suit open, is the most disgusting I have ever seen. I have children in my home and they should not be watching your commercial. I am completely upset over this.

notafraud Aug 24, 2011

Tiredofabuse? wow...Safe auto plays all manner of games to get the money initially and CANCEL YOU FOR NON PMT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE? please read that to yourself, they wouldnt cancel you for non pmt if you would PAY THE DAMN BILL? Also, if you read the cancellation notices it will tell you the date the cancellation will come effective if you DONT pay the bill, the bill and cancel notices are simply for notification purposes. the cancel notices advise you of what date to have the payment in by...if you just simply read the notice it tells you that.

notafraud Aug 24, 2011

I feel the majority of these complaints are valid, atleast in regards to the claims department. I dont think that the claims departements lack of customer service should reflect on the company as a whole though. I believe the customer service and sales aspect of the company are nothing short of acceptable. The customer service department answers the questions asked, which is what they are paid to do. I believe the majority of these complaints in regards to cancellations, bill notices, are just farfetched. the fact that you've been with a company for years upon years doesnt mean they can bend the rules for you. when the policy cancels you are given 7 days to reinstate and that is for every customer, its not the companys fault that you can pay your insurance, and with recieving bills every two weeks, i didnt know it was a crime going above and beyond to advise the customer of what he or she owes and when? Youre not required to pay the bill by the due date, its just an early notification advising you of what you owe and if not paid by the bill due date you will recieve a cancellation notice advising you of what date the policy will cancel if you DONT pay it. Its very simple people, your policy is going to cancel a month after the date started, if that to hard to understand then you dont need to be driving.

• Ri
    RiverFox08 Jun 08, 2011

Yes I agree that they're very misleading when they go through the initial quote process.. I was advised that i would only need to pay $66 to start and monthly would be a mere $77. Before I gave credit card info I asked the csr that it would only be $66 to start and $77 monthly and she confirmed that it would be just that. So i paid the $66 to start and was satisfied in the beginning (6/2/2011). Then 6 days later I received a bill for $177.. like, wtf?!? so I called back and the lady said that it was because of what they found on the motor vehicle report from my vin#.. which i admitted to: running a stop sign, a speeding ticket, and an at-fault accident which was just a fender bender at a mcdonald's drive thru.. So, little did I know that they only run the mvr after you pay the initial fee to start.. which, again, I was under the impression that they had done that while on the phone with me when I got the quote.. So I felt misled because i confirmed with the lady, when i got the quote, that it would be just the $77 per month. So I called back to cancel, a different lady said it would be a $25 cancellation fee and I was alright with that since it was my own fault for not doing the research in the beginning. So I said I would call back to cancel later. then I went on this blog and saw all the BS that came with this company and decided to cancel immediately. So, expecting a boxing match when I called to cancel, I reached a very polite, very professional CSR that helped me cancel my policy with absolutely no problems.. I advised her that there were some jokers working for the company that are not very helpful and she apologized. In closing, the cancellation process was quick and painless and they're even going to refund some of the money i paid initially.. So i feel very fortunate to have not gotten caught up in the web of lies that is SafeAuto.. For everyone's information, there are a few do-gooders within the shameful company.. She worked near the corporate headquarters in Ohio, so I think that had something to do with it.. Some of the CSR's in other states, however, need to be evaluated and kicked the h3ll out!! Sorry for everyone's issues, I hope they got resolved within good reason.. Later.

• Fl
    flyhi152 Apr 05, 2011

They would rather pay $ 5, 000 to an attorney rather than to pay $ 2, 000 for a claim that they should pay by law. Unfortunately, in America the one with the deepest pockets wins - if you are not an attorney and you have to represent yourself in court you will get screwed with the rules and procedures. It is a shame that there is a law to have auto insurance and if there is an accident you have to spend more money than what the claim is worth for a lawyer to get what you are supposed to get from this insurance. Safe Auto follows this principle and if your damage was $ 4, 000 they will offer you only $ 1, 000 knowing that you can't do anything about it without spending a fortune in legal expenses.

• Ji
    Jimmie Williams Apr 05, 2011

I would advise anyone not to do business with Safe Auto Ins, they refuse to pay their claim in a timely matter. They also will try to exhaust all avenues not to approve your claim. They always sending you threaten letters that your policy is going to be void in the event that you are late. One thing that is true, you get what you pay for at Safe Auto

• Ti
    Tiredofabuse Oct 23, 2010

Safe Auto plays all manner of games to get the money initially and cancel you for non-payment as quickly as possible. I received a bill one day with a due date the next day., Two days after the bill arrived I got a cancellation notice. Don't trust them. Track your communications carefully. Record your conversations with them where legal. Document everything. Find a new insurance company. They are not Safe or an economical alternative. Write your state insurance commission and consumer affairs organizations. Beware of Safe Auto!

• Ga
    Gail Elaine Jun 02, 2010

Safe auto sucks!!! they were given check info and it never made it through the bank. We gave them the info a second time and they told us they would call if they had a problem. The money never cleared our account. We went to the account daily to look for the applied money, and it never happened. Yesterday it said the account had been cancelled for non payment. These people are incompetent if they cant process a check in which they had all the necessary info; then they told us to reopen the account it would cost an additonal $18/month with no notification in this regard. It was their error, and we have to suffer the consequences. I hope everyone realizes that this is the worst company and not to use them. We are going to report them to the Better Business Bureau. The worst customer service ever!!!

• Go
    got shafed May 05, 2010

SafeAuto Is a scam, the company is based heavily on deceptive practices, these complaints are true, stay away from them at ALL Cost!!!

Angela C. Mar 25, 2010

Safe Auto provides inacurate quotes and bills you for way more than promised after you've already paid to start the policy. They have incompetent customer service. I called on 6 different occasions demanding that they cancel the insurance policy, faxed in proof that I had obtained insurance from another company, and they still did not cancel my insurance. Then they had the audacity to send me notices in the mail saying I had failed to pay my bill, and I owed them MORE money... In short, they charged me $142 for 8 days of insurance on a 2000 model car. This includes the cancellation fee they charged me but never told me I would incur. I wasted hours of time talking to different people (who never helped me), MUCH frustration, cell phone minutes, and $142.

Safe Auto is shamefully deceitful. They are a pure displeasure to interact with, yet they close each conversation with "thank you for choosing Safe Auto." Learn from my lesson, DO NOT CHOOSE SAFE AUTO. They are HORRIBLE!

• Ej
    EJMOM Mar 15, 2010

SAFE AUTO is A RIP-OFF!!! During the weeks of Dec. 23, 2009-Jan. 4, 2010, i was covering a friends paper route while she went to New York for Christmas with her family!!! It was her duty to find a sub & since i had recently lost my job, I was willing to get up at 2:30 am to cover for her. Once all papers had been delivered, I was heading home around 9 am and a big buck jumped in front of my car. i swerved to miss it, hit some loose gravel, tried to correct, but over corrected anyways and went flying into a field. I was able to drive the car up and out of the field (luckily). As i was driving home though, i heard something scraping underneath the car & i i couldn't turn the car very easily. Fortunately, i was only 10 minutes from home & made it there. I was bawling & shaking when i walked in the door to tell my husband what had happened. He called in the claim right away & within a week the Adjustor came out to quote the car. We knew the power steering line was cut (at least), but weren't sure about anything else. We were than told to have it towed to the garage and than we could proceed with repairs... 2 days later we get a call saying that are claim is under Special Investigation to check for fraudulent claims and that repairs would have to wait until that was cleared. Talked to the investigator, who takes down my story MORE THAN ONCE, & she calls back & says she needs to come to our house to get a recorded statement ( STUPID) we scheduled an appt for 1pm on Feb. 24 ( almost 2 months after my accident). Noon rolls around on that day & she calls & says that her 10 am appt wanted to push back their time to 1 & that we needed to reschedule ( shouldn't she have rescheduled with them knowing that she already had a 1 pm appt!!!) she finally came this past Friday March 12, and got our statement ONCE again!!! She than calls us this morning March 15, & tells us the claim had been DENIED because i was using it for business. It was for 2 WEEKS. I wasn't being paid through the paper office... i was getting paid from my friend's check when she got paid. IT WASN'T MY JOB!!! I was being nice and doing a favor for a friend. SO, my husband calls to talk to someone bc they are leaving us with almost $5000 in repairs & a 62 day storage fee from the garage at $20/day :( & come to find out the Investigator hadn't even sent over her reports to the claim rep yet. Our claim rep said she would call us whenever she got anything, but it's now almost March 16 & we never heard from her for the rest of today !!! CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, COVERAGE SUCKS... SAFE AUTO SUCKS

• Dj
    djcali Mar 02, 2010

I have been with safe auto since 2004, and in Jan 28 2010 my payment witch I pay on time through there automatic payment machine was not taken because 'MACHINE WAS DOWN '
    and so they canceled my policy and said you have to do a new policy witch cost $60 more than I usually pay witch is $85. so all my 40% discount that i had because i was a loyal customer since 2004 was gone, that's what they do suck you dry and then kick you out . and if they tell you that you would get 5% discount every 6 month its BS they will find a way to cancel your policy and make you do a new one and pay more...DON'T TRUST THEM

DON'T GO WITH SAFE AUTO

• Sk
    sko4 Jan 16, 2010

they lied and suck! had my sr-22 expired from mdv no longer needed! safe auto stated i still need my sr-22 and pay 3 months in advance. now thats some BS!right there! lucky i called my local mdv and got all the info needed and some tips on how to avoid stuff like this. i hate being lied to, thank god! no more safe auto for me!!

• Kr
    KristiC Dec 28, 2009

I filed a claim with them 1 week ago. They called me today and said that my claim was going to have to be investigated to ensure that its not a scam. When I asked how long that would take, they said maybe a month, maybe longer...They also refused to pay for a rental car even though I'm supposed to have renters insurance. Oh, I forgot to mention that I changed my insurance company 2 weeks ago and Safe Auto said that we haven't been with them long enough for them to fix my vehicle without an investigation. Um, aren't they called accidents because its not planned to happen?

• Fl
    flyhi152 Nov 25, 2009

Safe Auto is an insurance company from hell - when someone broadsided me they tried to negotiate the cost of repair with me like oriental carpet dealers on a bazar: They showed up with 3 guys in 2 cars, one of them was the supervisor and obviously the apprentice had to show his boss how good he was about lowballing the damages. He was still about 30 feet away from my van when he said "oh, this is nothing, everything can be buffed out". when I showed him the dents in the fender it was "you want to leave the original fender on the car and fix that with Bondo". the next day I had a check for about $ `1, 000 in the mail. Actually the cost of repairing was over $ 2, 000 because nothing could be "buffed out", the deeply scratched high gloss plastic parts had to be exchanged, the fender had to be replaced and painted. I took the car to a body shop and they told me that they never had to deal with a stubborn company like Safe Auto. They would not return their phone calls and it took them several weeks to send someone out for a reevaluation of the damages. The body shop told them that a wheel alignment was necessary because the front wheel was hit by the other car in the accident. Their answer was "we don't pay for the alignment" without any further explanation. When I called the adjuster to find out why they would not pay for it (since the accident the van is pulling to the left side) it was "we feel that an alignment is not necessary."

They must have technical skills that nobody else has: I never heard about a technician who has the ability to put his hand on the wheel and determine that the alignment is perfect. Normally this is determined by measuring the wheel position with special alignment devices. Maybe the Safe Auto guys have a 6th sense ? What I can "feel" every day is that the van pulls to the left side and thats what I told the adjuster. Since then he won't return my phone calls anymore. Probably they are making the assumption that I won't go to court about the $ 70, - for the alignment - i believe that this is acting in bad faith. An insurance company should pay for all damages without being taken to court and be professional when determining the damages. Obviously they are hiring clowns as appraisers, this does not have anything to do with professionalism.

Safeautohater Oct 17, 2009

Do not get a SafeAuto. They are not willing provide any truth informations. You will always end up losing money. They charge 10% of fees even if cancel it minute after.

• Dc
    DCarroll Aug 20, 2009

Safe Auto is horrible...I don't recommend this company to anyone. Their customer service is not existent and they don't send their documents out like they said they would. First, the gave me an insurance quote with no mention that I needed to sign some additional papers or my rate would increase. I did receive the items in the mail...mailed them back but still ended up having to pay some prorated rate. On top of that...it moved my due date up and supposedly my insurance was cancelled but the rep I spoke to and gave my money to on the phone made no mentioned of any of this and assured me that everything was ok. I then received another bill and its still more than I was quoted. When I called back to ask why, the rep was rude and so was her manager so I ended up cancelling the policy. I think this company is a fraud and purposely cheats customers out of their money by not mailing what they promise and charging fees that they don't mention when you sign up. I have yet to receive any documents saying that I even had insurance and I have been with the company for three months! This is the worst company and I am going to write a formal complaint.

• Bi
    bigheavygirl Aug 15, 2009

The customers need to review thier information they get and know what they have selected

• Ke
    Kelly Tanchek Aug 04, 2009

i called the department of insurance and it is legal what they are doing until 30 days after i filed my claim but as the lady said, there is no need for the way they treat their customers. which showed me they get calls quite often!

• Ke
    Kelly Tanchek Aug 04, 2009

My car was stolen and totaled twelve days ago and i have been paying rental on my policy but guess what? no rental if your car is stolen! and i have to wait thirty days for them decide if its even covered because they have to go to the jail and ask the guy if he stole it!! what kinda idiot would admit that before a trial or anything??? they are looking for any and every loop hole they can to get out of paying my claim. my advice, DO USE THEM! they are rude and short at a time when its their job to make you feel secure and comfortable at your time of loss. they are wonderful as your handing them your money but i hope you dont have to see how they act when you need something from them!!! HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

• Wf
    wflorence Aug 03, 2009

Safe Auto SUCKS!!!
    They took my rental car and then told me they wouldn't get my check to car company to payoff wrecked car until at least a week. The car is worth 14k and they will only pay 8k even though I got other adjusters to say it was more. They even said if you argue and ask to talk to a manager we will take your rental car even earlier. SAFE AUTO IS THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY IN THE US... Their abilities to help clients SUCK and all they say is we can do less if you like, and that is our policy... (their exact words).

• Ta