RushCard / UniRushrushcard

J Nov 09, 2018

I have had a horrible experience myself with this organization. I have been a Rushcard member for over 10 years. My card expired on 10/31/18 unbeknownst to me. My new card was never received by me. I called the company to see what could be done being I had been a loyal member for so long. I was told nothing could be done. In order for me to get another card I would have to fax several documents to their organization and that was just to change my address. I decided I did not feel comfortable faxing anything to these people and that I just want my account closed so I can cut ties with this organization. I requested this on 11/1/18 and was told it would take 48 business hours for the request to be received by the corporate office and that I should have my check within 7-10 business days. It has now been 6 business days that have passed and my check still has not been cut. I called again on 11/6/18, still nothing but a customer service rep that stated he would send another request. I called again on 11/9/18, still nothing and yet again I am told that another request would be sent and that I have to wait another 7-10 business days. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Word of advice...do not do business with Rushcard because the service is absolutely horrible.