RueLaLa.comNightmarish experience would be putting it mildly

B

Nightmarish experience would be putting it mildly. I ordered a bag and paid by Paypal. Changed my mind and returned the package unopened. That was three weeks ago. I have been trying to get my money back ever since with no luck.

I complained on another website and was contacted by a "corporate concierege" who was very nice but it appears that her job is to say, "I'm sorry" and then nothing happens. She told me over a week ago that I would have my refund "in a few days" but here we are ten days later and nothing. Then I was told they tried to refund though Paypal but it didn't go through. Paypal denies. Never had that problem in the 11 years my Paypal account has been open. So, here I sit with no merchandise, no refund. This was my first transaction with this horribly run company and it will be my last, that goes without saying.

• Rue La La Concierge Mar 22, 2012

I'm so sorry to hear about your Rue La La experience. Our Corporate Team is aware of your situation - we'll make sure to reach out via Private Message to follow up!