RueLaLa.com — Nightmarish experience would be putting it mildly
Nightmarish experience would be putting it mildly. I ordered a bag and paid by Paypal. Changed my mind and returned the package unopened. That was three weeks ago. I have been trying to get my money back ever since with no luck.
I complained on another website and was contacted by a "corporate concierege" who was very nice but it appears that her job is to say, "I'm sorry" and then nothing happens. She told me over a week ago that I would have my refund "in a few days" but here we are ten days later and nothing. Then I was told they tried to refund though Paypal but it didn't go through. Paypal denies. Never had that problem in the 11 years my Paypal account has been open. So, here I sit with no merchandise, no refund. This was my first transaction with this horribly run company and it will be my last, that goes without saying.
More RueLaLa.com Complaints & Reviews
- RueLaLa.com - If you have to return something, you might as well expect to not get your money back
- Ruelala - Shipping stinks
- Rue La LA - I placed the order and never responded to my emails to cancel the orders
- RueLaLa.com - Beware Buying
- Rue La LA - Don't order from these folks if you can't guarantee that someone is always at your package location
- RueLaLa.com - Thanks for messing up the biggest dance in my daughters life
- RueLaLa.com - Ordered two items more than a month ago that still have not shipped
- Ruelala - I will never buy anything from them
- RueLaLa.com - Stay away from these guys
- RueLaLa.com - Very dishonest company!