RPT MyscoreThey didn't cancel my account and no refund

O

I contacted the company RPT MyScore for several times. I told them to cancel my account, and each time they told me that it was cancelled, but they again and again took money from me. Each time I told them to return money back, but they only told me fake promises and excuses. They didn’t cancel my account, they didn’t return money. They are liars and scammer, so I want to find other deceived people, who lost money. We need to open a case against these people and get our money back. Please post your comments.

• Updated by MikeL DISH · Dec 12, 2014

Olton,

I would have to review your account information to see what happened with that if you could please private message me your account number and four-digit PIN.

• Mi
    Misty_Illinois Jun 25, 2014

I also have called several times, granted they are only taking $1 each time. But just yesterday, I only had $0.76 in my checking account. They took not $1, but $2 in 2 seperate transactions and caused me $30 in overdraft fees ($15 for each overdraft). I again called and told them about this with promises that they would refund the money within 24 hours (my bank will retract the overdraft fees if brought up to positive balance within 24 hours, but again no money was refunded. Unfortunately, I don't have but a dollar to my name and will not be able to rectify that. But, when my paycheck is deposited they will take $32 from me and all because of this company.

Anita O Kitchens Jul 03, 2014

I got my statement and saw they billed me and I did not order their

• Am
    AmyErbrecht1985 Jul 07, 2014

I would be with u on that

• Di
    digitalceo Jul 07, 2014

i just called my credit card company. I did NOT make this purchase!

• Je
    Jeffery Thompson Jul 23, 2014

They took 29.95 out my acct on July 23 2014

• Je
    Jeffery Thompson Jul 23, 2014

I didn't authorize the 29.95

Mattandjetta Jul 24, 2014

Can someone provide me with a working phone number for this company? The one attached to the charge no longer works

• Po
    POOHMAN Jul 27, 2014

SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME TIME FOR A LAWSUIT TO STOP IT

• La
    laurence yhuello Jul 31, 2014

i never enrolled in anything with this company and yet they keep on taking money out of my account 4 to 5 times ... how to stop these crooks ??

• Mu
    musse Aug 15, 2014

The same with me they took 9.95 and 29.95 what the hell this has to stop!!! And this is their 3rd time.

• Ty
    Tyrone S Aug 16, 2014

I am going through the same issue. Does any body have their number?? They are taking $29.98 out of my account bi weekly! I need this to stop. Please comment with their number.

• Ca
    Carmen C Aug 23, 2014

They took $29.95 out of my account on July 23 2014 and on August. It was suppose to be $1.00 once. How can we stop this fraud? There is no number to call. Carmen C

Jax_J Sep 03, 2014

They charged me 29.95 twice in August 1.00 twice in August and now they have charged me 29.95 again on Sept first. I canceled in May and didn't get charged for June or July so why begin charging me illegally in August. I'm with you on the lawsuit! Their number is [protected]

• Br
    Bret199188 Nov 11, 2017

@Jax_J How do you cancel or unsubscribe from them please let me know an thank you

• To
    Tortorella Sep 08, 2014

I never even sign up for anything that involves them and they took $30 out of my account and now I'm in the negative in my account.

[protected]

Charles Tafoya Sep 11, 2014

[protected] I found this number that works.

lawsuit!!! is a must!

• He
    Heather Dick Sep 13, 2014

I called RPT MY SCORE to cancel monthly charges of $9.95 that have been appearing on my credit card statements. The person on the phone continually steered the conversation to other "options" for me. This went on for about 15 minutes and still would not agree to cancel. Once I finally got the person on the phone to "agree" to cancel they pretended to put my on hold and then the phone went dead and we were disconnected.

• De
    Debra Flohn Oct 11, 2014

I want to Cancel RPT MYSCORE !!

• Yl
    ylc261977 Nov 16, 2014

They take $1 from me every two weeks. Let me know when you guys get a lawsuit started.

• Br
    briana decraene Nov 21, 2014

They have been taking 29.95 each month out if my checking. I just want it to stop.

• Kr
    KristaE123 Nov 21, 2014

I checked my credit score in July, and cancelled immediately after. I just looked at my credit card transactions and have been charged several payments over the last few months amounting to almost $90.00. I contacted to have them cancel and the man told me that I needed to first contact my financial institution to make sure it wasn't fraudulent (??) Which I did, the bank told me that was an unusual response from them. After calling back a second time I spoke to a rep who transferred me to the "refund department". The lady there told me she could only refund $68. I asked her why, and she said, " ummm...hold on a minute...yes unfortunately I can only refund the last 3 months of charges. THIS PLACE IS RIDICULOUS. I am beyond frustrated and I had plenty of better things to do than sit on the phone all day dealing with this crap.

• Re
    renee vann Nov 25, 2014

these people are scamming people out their money we need to take action call the better business bural on them

mat420 Nov 30, 2014

Me too all the time I wold love to take all these 1 doller charges and and hire a badass lawyer it shouldn't be hard to take these crooks down were do i sign

• Nc
    Ncgirl122 Nov 30, 2014

I just saw this on my statement. I was trying to pay bill and saw they took 29.95 out of my account!! I'm on a tight fixed income, i need that money! WT[censored]

• Wi
    William mcdole sr Dec 01, 2014

They are taking 29.95 out of my account every month and I'm on disability and have a budget and it throws me off every month and i sure didn't sign up for this would like to know how i called the number and it takes me to dish network and I haven't signed up for dish network I've already got cable is starting to get on my nerves how do i still this charge this is the third month that they have taken my money without my permission

Angela513 Dec 10, 2014

T hey are charging me $30 for a service i don't even use. Me and my family need all that we have.

KristaE123,

I found your situation interesting and would like to look into it if you could please private message me your account or phone number. Your efforts would be appreciated!

renee vann,

I'm sorry you feel that way as it certainly isn't ever our intention. I'd be happy to help you with any concerns of your own you have if I could please get some details!

mat420,

We typically don't have numerous $1 charges toward an account unless it's for automatic payment for unreturned equipment fees. Please private message me your account number and four-digit PIN since I'm curious about this and would like to have a look. Thanks!

Ncgirl122,

I can see how that's concerning and would be more than happy to assist you if you could please private message your account number and four-digit PIN so I can have a look!

William mcdole sr,

Your concern is understandable and I'd love to help you if you could please private message your phone number so I can look into this. Thanks for your efforts!

Angela513,

Did you ever sign up for service with us that might still be active? If so, please private message me your account or phone number so I can look into this situation for you.

Ncgirl122,

It's clear how that's concerning and I'd be more than happy to help you if you could please private message your account number and four-digit PIN so I can have a look!

briana decraene,

Your frustration from that is understandable and I'd like to assist you if you could please private message me your account number and four-digit PIN so I can take a look. Thanks!

• Ho
    hotrod1111 Dec 29, 2014

i did not sign up for it but thy where pulling money 3 times 29.95 out untail the bank stop it for me and got a new card. if thay are doing this to us how many our people are thay doing it to

• Am
    amyeller6969 Jan 07, 2015

How do I get a REFUND from these crooks?

• Ra
    RamonaVanessa Jan 21, 2015

They charged me $29.95 three days in a row...and I didn't sign up for anything. I contacted my bank and my congressman about these people. The bank is refunding me my money, and they will block in future charges and forwarded the matter to their fraud department. My congresman asked that I send him everything on this company, I plan to do just that and I will forward him all these complaints here too, so he can see they are ripping people off.

I called the [protected] number and a gentleman tried to tell me that I signed up for credit monitoring, and if I didn't then someone else did it for me. Ha..not..and then he proceeded forward with his crap. I told him, they were reported as a fraudulent enterprise. He then offered to give me my money back for the past three months, even though I didn't sign up for their service. I told him to keep it, I have bigger fish to fry. I don't need the $90.00, but it was going to cost them for me not wanting a refund.

• Ar
    Arenee15 Jan 29, 2015

I'm on the phone with them right now and am on hold. The charge is $29.95 which I did not authorize. The # I dialed IS [protected]...the first time I called a recording came on asking for my feedback..."How likely am I to refer their product to family or friends...1 being not likely or 2 being very likely"...I had no idea what "product" they were referring to at all! I am still on hold for 15 minutes!

• Gr
    grace wlotzko Jan 29, 2015

Currently on the phone with them, I've been on hold for 34 minutes and still clicking away. They said they were getting my stuff in order to get my refund back but haven't heard back he said it'd take a few minutes, not a half hour. Wonder how long I can stay on hold with them? I'm going to find out. I've never signed up for this service, they said it's a hotmail acct and I only use yahoo so clearly something happened.