RPT MyscoreThey didn't cancel my account and no refund

O

I contacted the company RPT MyScore for several times. I told them to cancel my account, and each time they told me that it was cancelled, but they again and again took money from me. Each time I told them to return money back, but they only told me fake promises and excuses. They didn’t cancel my account, they didn’t return money. They are liars and scammer, so I want to find other deceived people, who lost money. We need to open a case against these people and get our money back. Please post your comments.

• Updated by MikeL DISH · Dec 12, 2014

Olton,

I would have to review your account information to see what happened with that if you could please private message me your account number and four-digit PIN.

• Ro
    Rosie RoZay Joseph Jan 11, 2019

Scrswt.com
    Fraud... This company is linked to other fraud companies... They been taking money out my account... all these sites are linked... www.srvts.com, www.scrshin.com, www.crdfrm.com, www.my3bsc.com, www.scrswt.com and www.crscr.com... All fraud with the same website and the same number, All committing fraud... They been stealing money out my account since 10/19/2018

• 76
    762762Ma Aug 09, 2020

@Rosie RoZay Joseph How to solve it. how can I do

santanna fleming Nov 20, 2018

You took money off my card amount 29.95 and I cancelled and you still taking money off cancel my account now.

• Je

Sana Khan Sana Nov 19, 2018

myscore.com deduct my money $100

• Ge
    Georgia50 Nov 15, 2018

I want to cancel my services. I called and was given to someone who said they did not have me on file. I gave information I had. I want a refund of 29.95. It was taken from my account (10/05/2016)/

• Un
    UnAuthorization Nov 14, 2018

Never gave authorization for 39.99 charge to my credit debit card need refund

Comments

• Ba
    Barbc126 Nov 14, 2018

I have been charged for credit reports. I cancelled this months ago and am still be charged $9.95 a month. I was charged on 8/22 and 9/20. $9.95 each time.

• Jj
    Jjjishere Nov 13, 2018

They hire anyone off the street who has your credit card information. Social etc. the operators work from home and never have any background checks or managers rhey talk to. You can sign up with them if ya want. Nexusop.com. You guys should form a class action lawsuit against them and shut them down.

• Ar
    Ariel Higuera Nov 12, 2018

I would like to be refunded $29.95 ASAP!!! I never gave my card information out and I never asked to have my score checked. I have a lawyer that will help me with this if it is not resolved.

• Ra
    raulegarcia Nov 11, 2018

I had previously closed this account - after much trouble making them close it. Somehow on 9/30/17 they again began to charge my bank/credit card account for $29.95, usually near the start/end of each month. The total stolen now from my account is $149.75. I have tried to contact them with no success. Regards Raul Garcia

• Yk
    YkY Nov 11, 2018

Call [protected]. That's the refund number.

That got me a refund the same day. That's the manager line.

Get your money!

• Ab
    Abigail Apollonia Nov 11, 2018

Same for me they took money out of me that was unauthorized I never heard of them until I saw there name on my bank statement

Marcano Mary Sep 19, 2018

Why you charging my bank card for [censored]ing services i never requested .

• Da
    Danielle Gilmore Sep 10, 2018

My debit card has been repeatedly charged by myscore.com and I didn't authorize it the transaction. I have tried to dispute them multiple times but I never got through to anyone.

Comments

• 76
    762762Ma Aug 09, 2020

@Danielle Gilmore How to solve it?

• Pi
    pissedwithfraud Aug 21, 2018

I'm showing an unauthorized charge to my American Express card of $29.95 to RPT Myscore (scrswt.com) Remove it at once!! The only number I see is: [protected].

Confirm with me that you have corrected this situation at: [email protected]

• Ds
    Dshawzy Jan 05, 2018

Freakin crooks there hands is tied and can't refund my money because there [censor] system says I logged in. I was charge 30.95 3times in one week. Over drawn my acct and there is nothing they can do. B.s I want my money back

jay benson Jul 08, 2017

They took $29.95 for, months and never cancelled or refunded my money

joebeans03 Mar 06, 2017

This is outrageous!!! They charged me $1 and then a few days later charged me another $29.95 and then i called to have them reimburse the charges and they said they did and it would appear in 3-5 days... It did not. So i called my card company and they were able to reverse the charges because it was "pending" status and the very next day i had another charge of $29.95 from the stupid my score thing and this time it never even went into pending, it was pulled straight out and so my card company couldnt reverse the charges and i had to have them open an investigation to dispute the charges and they said it will take 10-20 days to finish the investigation... Still waiting!

• Da
    DaddyK Feb 02, 2017

Call [protected] and ask for a refund. It's not their regular number, it's like the manager number. It worked for me

• Th
    thatgirlnamedwhat Feb 02, 2017

STUPID FOREIGN PEOPLE ANSWER THE PHONE AND TALK TO YOU ABOUT MAKING A STUPID DEAL WITH THE DUMB CREDIT SCORE AND ALL THAT EXTRA STUFF THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT AND THEN I ASKED FOR MY REFUND AND HE PUT ME ON HOLD AND ACT LIKE HE WAS DOING SOMETHING "GOOD" WHEN HE WAS JUST SITTING THERE SNIFFING HIS NOSE FOR 40 MINUTES!!! IF I GET CHARGED 29.95 ONE MORE TIME FROM YOU LOSERS, I WILL FILE A LAWSUIT!!

• Ta
    TannerW Nov 30, 2016

You should call their manager hotline. I read about it here.

Call [protected] and ask for a refund. They just give it to you, no questions asked. At least they did for me.

Don't let them keep your money.

• Rm
    rmh8402 Nov 30, 2016

They charge me $10 a month even after I've cancelled this almost every month for the last year. Even my bank can't stop them.

• Tc
    T. Chance Sep 02, 2016

So how does one get it to stop, after calling and canceling on more then one occasion and they still keep taking money out, what do I do?

• Am
    Amanda Price 26 Sep 01, 2016

I just had the same thing happen to me .they took 9.95 and 29.95 and I have been calling them and I still get the same thing that I haft to wait 3 to 5 days and then I just called now and flipped out on them and said that they had horrible customer service and that I need my money on my card now that it was that easy for them to take it off then it should be that easy for them to put it back on..they took that money before my trial date ended like 3 days before ..they said they are putting this to the ppl above them so they can push this to get done faster..I'm about to call a lawyer today and see what I can do about this ..this is not right and I'm not forgetting about this .I don't have money just to give to the air ..I work my ### off and even thou its 39. And some change i need that ..if anyone has anything I can do or to stand by me when I call this lawyer ..please let me no BC I am doing this today...

• Lo
    losers @ nexusop Aug 23, 2016

i strongly suggest yall to get together share contact info an go after this company together

lloulou16 Aug 13, 2016

and they hire dishonest theives to work from home so when you call in your not talking to any one in a call center the agents are at home working thats why they dont cancel accounts they have a Q.A person reviewing calls but if they dont catch them there is nothing they can do till you call back but its not worth it they will keep telling you the refund is processed and is on its way to you but its not they way they get you is when you dont cancel out trail its $1.00 for 7 days but you must call the cancel out trail because it wont end on its own until you call so if you dont notice the money coming out it will every month until you call then they promise to give some back bu they wont they steal money from the customer and agent that works for them this company was already sued before for 17 million dollars and needs to get sued again remember i told you this because i worked there for myscore they are located in bocaratone fl hiding under another company called nexusop.com

lloulou16 Aug 13, 2016

this company is a fake i know because i worked there before inthe past sue sue sue you will never get a refund back trust me we would discard most refund request and nothing was sent they will keep billing you then say oh im sorry her is two months worth when they billed you over $100.00 lol sorry to say i worked for this sorry company till i found out what they were all about

lloulou16 Aug 13, 2016

[protected] call this number you will get a refund right away this is done from another company who gets your money from rtp myscore gld myscore rto myscore or golden score they got me 200 dollars when they myscore agent told me i was only going to get 59 dollars call them

• To
    tonzo Aug 02, 2016

they are crooks for sure. They took 29.95 from my card when I cancelled their service they put me on hold and said their was nobody answering the phone at the customer service and for me to call back in 24 hrs twice they did this to me. So is their anyway to start a law suit ?

Magda Negron Sepulveda May 11, 2016

ι ωαит тσ ¢αи¢єℓ му ∂σу мαѕ¢αяÉ

• Fa
    Fabre12 Apr 10, 2016

I contacted them for a refund of $29.95, and was told 3-5 business days. If I don't get this resolved soon I will call my local attorney general's office. But I am open to a suit.

Jax21 Apr 05, 2016

I mysteriously have 2 charges for 29.95 on the same day, but no one there seems to be able to pull up my account!! Please help!!

• Si
    Sillycindy Apr 02, 2016

I have been looking for a car and one site directed me to them. I hesitated and didn't fill it out the first couple of times. However, I did about a week ago. I was curious to see just how bad my credit score had gotten. My husband passed away and I was not able to work due to disabilities, which I finally got. Anyway, I noticed last night that it seemed like I had gone through my money really fast. Fortunately, I keep my receipts and was able to go through and account for almost everything except this company and another. The other company, "Replacement parts.com " said they would refund my money. I was looking for a part for my shampooer and it kept saying it didn't go through. Apparently, it did 3x. They are suppose to refund me, we will see. I am waiting until 9 to call GLB My Score to see about my refund, which I realize after reading all this I will never get. Something really needs to be done. I am a disabled, older single woman who can not afford to have that $30 taken out of my account. I can't believe they can be so blatant and not have any repercussion. I am so mad right now. This is really going to hurt me. I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau but I don't know why that would do any good when I didn't give them permission to take the money out of my account in the first place!!!

Savannahjj Mar 30, 2016

They started in December and took out December 28.95 and then again in January I caught it early February. I closed the card and opened a new one in February and saw no charge. I found a charge for March 25th just a few days ago and it was a bigger charge. How the hell do they have access to my actual account?! I switched cards and still got robbed. I'm calling fraud and let's see what happens, earlier I called their refund line and they said they would replace the $60... Even though it was more like $100. Whatever, money back is better than none. However she said 3-5 business days so let us see what really happens...

• Ke
    kenneth dowell Mar 28, 2016

Kenneth Dowell my bank notified me about a reoccurring payment being charged by RPT MYSCORE. I know that I declined there offer. For the Social Security extension payments. the only to cancel is on their web sight. That where I was trying to go when I landed here.

• Li
    Linda Rice Mar 01, 2016

I got billed from this RTP freescore on yesterday, if they are a fraud how can I retreive my money that they took out of my account? I'm changing all of my banking account information so this nonsense wiil stop!

• Ca
    Carrie Cannon Feb 26, 2016

Who are these people? They took 29.95 from me and I have no clue who they are

• Ki
    KimInSC Feb 02, 2016

I noticed a charge for $29.95 on my credit card statement today for this company - I never agreed to whatever this is. Looked through my past statements and they have been billing me this amount monthly since April 2015. I feel stupid that I didn't notice it until now - lesson learned. Called my credit card company to dispute. They stayed on the line with me and called RPT MyScore. They first asked for my customer number - told them I didn't have one because I never agreed to the charge. Then they tried looking up my "account" using my phone number, name, and finally the number of the credit card being charged. They could not find me in their system! My credit card company is filing a fraud report, so hopefully I will get that money back. What a SCAM!!!

• Ka
    Karen Kowalski Jan 23, 2016

Anyone who wants to start a lawsuit against yhese people lets do it. My name is Karen you can reach me at_[protected] . PLEASE lets stop this fraud