RPG Show/WigWig

After watching numerous testimonials on YouTube, I didn't hesitate to order a full lace wig from Rpg Show. I have purchased many wigs over the years so I am very familiar with the textures of different ethnicities. That is why I choose a wig that was supposed to be Indian Remy with a body wave. #sls 035-s. When I received my wig I noticed that it was very course and wirery figured that maybe it was because they had used some sort of setting lotion to hold the curl so I washed and conditioned it. Afterward I realized that the hair was definitely not Indian but most likely Asian. When I contacted Rpg Show I was basically just brushed off with a weak explanation that I should have ordered virgin Indian hair.
This was not the only problem. I also noticed that the wig has a very bad odor. It smells like old tennis shoes. I have tried everything including Febreze Sport in an attempt to eliminate This awful odor that you can smells up my closet that I keep the wig in. I am to embarrassed to wear this wig. I contacted Rpg about this problem and asked them what I could do about it but they never responded. I guess I am just going to have to get over the $360.00 I threw away.

• To
    Too Late Oct 13, 2011

Please remove this complaint. Rpg Show has resolved any issues I had with the wig and I am more than satisfied.

• To
    Too Late Nov 04, 2011

I am writing again in hope that the editor of the complaint board please remove the negative comments I made against RPG Show.
    RPG has gone out of their way to make good on any issues I might of had with them.

• Je
    Jewell1020 Mar 06, 2012

I must agree - RPG show's customer service and products are not up to par as they were a year ago. I am very dissapointed, as I too was sent an inferior unit 3 times. I ordered a jls011c custom, Yaki texture which was a 1A cap contruction. they sent me a glueless cap. They said I could return it k which I did. The 2nd time, sent me a silky unit..I have never worn silky in my life. again I asked them to please correct the problem and I sent the 2nd back. In the meantime, I placed a replacement order - again custom. I waited over a month for the custom and decided to contact them for a status. They said tthey never received the unit I returned - after a whole month. I knew then, they were lying, as I sent them the tracking UPS tracking number to trace the package. When they finally admitted to tracking down the returned unit, I decided I was just too exhausted to deal with these substandard vendors any longer, so I order a stock unit, els-119s. I just receive it today, and am convinced its a defaulted unit they forgot to put in the garbage, but sent to me instead. The hairline is about 3 to 4 inches receeding to the middle of my head. I cannot wear this thing. Meanwhile I am a Diamond VIP customer, as I really loved their products and customer service a year ago, but now since they have expanded, customer service is no longer a priority and obviously neither is a product of quality. If anyone reads this, please do not buy from these people, Once they get your money, you are stuck with a substandard product and minus your hard earned cash.. Buyer beware...

• rpgshow Mar 07, 2012

this is from rpgshow, we are so sorry to hear this, .we apologize to you, so sorry for you loss
    regarding to your complain, we will take it into investigation according to what you complain,
    thank you for pointing out our problem, we will try our best to give our cusomers the best service
    also we have send you a message regarding to your problem, plz contact us at [email protected] . thank you
    we are looking forward to your reply

pk23 Mar 07, 2012

BEWARE OF DELAYS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF GLUESS CAP WIGS!!!
    After countless Youtube reviews and research, I decided to purchase an "in stock" ELS 119s glueless cap wig. I placed the order on Tuesday 2/29/2012. Their website specifically states it takes about 4-5 days to receive. As of the date of this message I am still battling over whether I will ever receive my wig! Come to find out the glueless cap is not available! Supposedly it is in high demand so it is taking longer and they have no idea when my wig will ship out. First, I think this is bad practice and business in that, if they don't have an item available, their website should automatically tell the buyer that the item is unavailable or on back order. I have been to other websites where a message will pop up if an item you ordered at checkout is not available. If RPGSHOW has expanded as previous messages indcate then surely they can update their website by implementing a tracking mechanism that can advise a buyer of their inventory. What is even more frustrating is that RPGSHOW did not initiate contact to alert me of the unavailability. I needed this wig for an event and purchased it WELL IN ADVANCE. RPGSHOW was eager to confirm receiving my payment and tell me they began "processing" my order and that they would keep me informed every step of the way. Yet, ironically, they couldn't contact me to tell me that they didn't really have the item I ordered in stock. As the days went by, I noticed that I never received an e-mail advising me that my item had shipped. After countless e-mails and phone calls (reaching them is another story) RPGSHOW now tells me the glueless cap is not available!! So, if I wasn't persistent and tracking the process I would have never known there was a problem. RPGSHOW has bad business practice in that they shouldn't charge a buyer until they have shipped out the item. In stock to me means, the item I purchase is in stock and available, ready to be shipped upon ordering!! RPGSHOW then suggested that I order a CAP 1A wig. To that I responded NO, because I then have to spend money buying clips and elastic to turn it into a glueless wig-IF that is even possible. Quite frankly I wouldn't want to mess with a CAP 1A. It is meant to be a glued item and I want and purchased a glueless item. That is what I want and that is what I expect. Supposedly RPGSHOW has advised that if the wig has not shipped by the end of this week up to Monday, March 12, 2012, they will refund me my money. I am supposed to call on Monday to confirm the status so we shall see what happens. In the meantime, I am disappointed that I spent so much time researching their products only to now have deal with shippng delays. If they had good business practices, they would have advised me the moment I placed (or tried to place the order) that there would be a delay so that it allows me the option to either continue placing my order and wait or go somewhere else to purchase my wig!! Heck, I could have driven 3 hours to have a wig custom made for me for the same price or less instead of ordering online. This is the chance/risk you take when ordering online through a company that is halfway around the world!! So to those placing orders may I suggest that at the time you place an order, inquire of the availablility FIRST or perhaps in the comments section of the order, because apparently "in stock" doesn't really mean they have it in stock-especially the glueless cap wigs. Also, please note that according to RPGSHOW, even if you wanted another style, the glueless cap is not available. I guess the glueless cap is in such high demand, so please beware.
    So far I'm extremely disappointed with the ordering process and agitated that I have to do so much work to keep track of what if going on. Exactly what did I pay 328 dollars for? You would think better communciation would come with that price tag. In any event, I wanted to spare any potential or future buyers of my ordeal and frustration so when I saw this Complaints board I thought it was fitting. Good Luck, but again, if you really want a wig and can't wait indefinitely make sure to inquire (in writing) of the availability of an item. At this point, it looks like an in stock glueless item will take just as long to receive as a custom wig. This is simply poor advertising and bad business practice all around. While I don't mind paying the money, I do expect that the customer service will either match or exceed the amount of money I spent!!!

pk23 Mar 07, 2012

Note, the comment directly above should read as me "agreeing" with the previously posted complaints (sorry).

• rpgshow Mar 08, 2012

Dear customers

this is from RPGshow, im so sorry to hear your complaint from here, we apologize
    during 29th Feb to 5th Mar, our factory had a bit problem, so we didnt have much glueless wigs in stock, but thing's getting better now, we will ship out your wig as soon as possible
    sorry for your loss

pk23 Mar 08, 2012

Thanks RPGSHOW for your response; however, don't you think it would have been helpful to put this information on your website so buyers like me would know beforehand there would be a delay? That way I have the option of going somewhere else or placing my order knowing there would be a delay. Ironically, you never informed me of this delay during our phone conversations or emails. Nowadays if you call a phone company as an example, they will tell you that there is a high call volume and it may take 30 minutes to speak to a representative. This is a good example of good customer service because they realize people's time and money are important. So too should RPGSHOW realize that a potential buyer's time and MONEY are extremely important and as such be more forthcoming with any isues or delays it may be experiencing.
    Lastly, I'm still waiting on my wig and sending it "as soon as possible" tells me nothing about how long it will take. You need to be more specific.

• Go
    gohome32 Mar 09, 2012

Horrible customer service. I was very disappointed when I placed my order on 02/24/12 for unit ls069-s. Hair color #2, lace medium brown, 16 inch, and tan wig cap. I received the order pretty fast and couldn't wait to open the package. Was very disappointed when I opened the box. The hair color was a 1b, lace was beige and wig cap was black. I tried calling rpgshow but could never reach them no matter what time you call. I then emailed them of the they're mistake. I received a response back that said " we are sorry, we will send you 2 tan wig caps on your next order and the lace is medium brown and will blend nicely" What the ^&**&^^! This did not rectify the situation because I have a unit that I didn't order. I emailed them again but this time included a picture to compare it to a previous order I had. The picture clearly shows that this was not the same unit. They then emailed back and said they will exchange it that I needed to return the unit to them. Much to my surprise, I had to pay to ship the unit back when they're website says free shipping exchanges and returns! I finally sent the unit back and they then sent me an email saying that I had to pay another $30 because the unit that I'm exchanging it for cost more. What the *&%$$%. All I wanted was what I initially ordered but they messed up. Somehow it just doesn't seem right that you pay over 300 for something, they mess it up and request that you pay for they're mistake. I'm very disgusted with rpgshow. I was going to order another unit from them but have quickly changed my mind and will go to a more reputable site. I still have not heard anything back from rpgshow. Have not received a response or my unit. I did inform them that I was not paying another $30 for something I already paid for! They have given such the runaround and hassle that I would just like my money back! I will never order from them again, nor will I recommend them to any of my friends.

pk23 Mar 09, 2012

@ gohome32
    Did you by chance order a glueless cap? Yea between your experience and mine I think it's best to stay within the US. I actually found a location that I am going to drive to, to see the products and have a 1 on 1 consultation. They offer the same options as RPGSHOW. The website is wealthy hair.com which used to be lacefront-wig.com. So far they have been prompt in returning calls and I've seen good reviews. At this point for the amount of money we spend I think it's best to purchase from a business you can either drive or fly to!
    Note to RPGSHOW: I've already requested a refund and I expect to be credited as fast as you debited the funds from my account; otherwise, I will spend my last dime and every bit of energy I have to shut your operation down. We work too hard to receive such poor service and products ( or in my case no product at all).

pk23 Mar 09, 2012

Please excuse the numerical or strange characters, as the message was sent from my iPad-ugh, technology!!!

• Da
    Danterenee Jun 01, 2012

I do not work for Rpgshow nor am I a youtube guru or friends with any... I purchased from this company for the same reasons you ladies did, which was because i did my research and thought the wigs were stunning. After I pushed the order button, I continued to loOK up reviews and found several boards like this. I was terrified as I just spent $360+ on the cslc003 (Kim K) yaki, color #2, glueless cap in a size 1 stock wig. It toOK them over a week and a half to ship the wig and kept telling me when I contacted them that the order was not ready. When the wig finally shipped, I didn't know because they did tell me or send me a tracking number. I contacted them and finally got the tracking number. I got the wig a day after they sent it and was so scared. When I opened it I honestly fell in love. It was perfect. By far well worth the money, not the hassle tho. They need to clean up their customer service and they should be OK. The cap fits perfectly, the hair is beautiful, the lace is undetectable. I will be ordering from them again in the future.
    I HAVE NO AFFILIATIONS WITH THIS COMPANY

• Sw
    Sweetp37 Jun 06, 2012

I ordered a wig from RPG several months ago. I will never spend my money with them again. After doing my research on line of wigs i decided to order my wig from them. els-119 the wig didn't look like the videos on you tube. This wig had a lot of fly aways and just didn't look natural like pic. I will never use them again. As other have stated what a waste of money.

• Ca
    calligirl0205 Jun 09, 2012

I completely agree with the ladies who have complained about wigs from RPG Show. I purchased a full lace wig from them in February, and I wished I would have returned it. I ordered cow020-s in #2 silky cap size 1. Let me just say the hair itself is absolutely beautiful. Even after several washes it remains silky, soft, shiny and very much reminds me of my hair after a visit to my favorite Dominican salon. That being said the problem that I have is that the crown is full of short broken hairs. They stick up everywhere! I've tried hairspray, gel, wrapping them with a scarf, curling them, and plucking them. I afraid if I pluck too many there will be a bald spot. I realize all hair has some fly aways but this is ridiculous. I emailed them about repair service, both was told that was typical to make the wig look more natural. I'm very disappointed; I did a lot of research and watched a lot of YouTube videos to find one I felt would best replicate my hair, (my hair has been thinning very badly because of extreme stress and I hope this would provide some relief from obsessing over it), but I feel cheated instead. 300 is more money than I've ever spent on my hair-I had to wait till tax time, lol- but I would gladly do it again, if I felt I got my money's worth.

• Db
    DB-A Jun 16, 2012

I can completely relate with all these complaints. I honestly have every reason to believe that the youtube gurus are sent some of their more carefully made units because the unit I received was disgusting. The customer service was poor from the getgo & the wig was no better. To think you spend $300+ for units that look & smell as horrible as mine did.
    My advice to anyone considering a purchase from this website.. Don't even bother

• Mo
    mobolajianna Jun 18, 2012

I AGREE with a lot of the complaints. This is my second time ordering from RPG show and I expected everything to go as it did the first time, perfect. my unit was gorgeous and it held up ten months before i decided to order another one. I just received my second unit from them and my first complaint was that it took longer to deliver than the first one did. the first unit came in three days, this second one took a week. then when I finally received it, the unit smelled like concentrated wet dogs!!! NO EXAGGERATION, i put the unit back in its box and the smell still stung in the air. I decided to wash it according to the instructions on the package and it smelled fine when wet, but as soon as it dried the odor stung my nose just as strong as if i never washed it!my mom joked and said it was animal hair or hair donated from a four day old corps, but with a smell that horrific its hard not to believe her!I'm reconsidering RPG show as my hair supplier.

Angry Customer4 Jun 19, 2012

Hello Guys,
    Unfortunately I got to this page late, I also bought a wig from them 2 months a go, at the beginning the hair was great until i tried it on and it did not fit my head, it was way big, I did not find that a problem because I can use clips. But my biggest problem is when it started shedding and the hair on the top started thinning out.
    I contacted them and all they can say is please follow the procedure on how to take care of the hair from the booklet that we sent the hair with. They also said that they had a problem with their previous factory. But my question is RPG show, if you have a factory that provides poor quality why don't you get rid of them?????? People are spending a lot of their hard earned money to buy your wigs so they expect good quality hair.

I have sent them my terms and if they do not agree to them, I will tell the world that they are a scam.

• Je
    Jersey diva Jun 20, 2012

I too read the tutorials and took a chance because my years if experience with hair qualities I thought it would be Ok.(Negtive)
    The hair had the worse unexplainable odor and the texture quality hair was not up to par for the rate of $279
    I immediately returned the hair after stressing to customer service how highly dissatisfied I was and had no desire to exchange. I sent a request for my refund via email & was assured it would be done no later than 10th of June. Mind you I purchased the wig 5/10. As of 6/20 Im still waiting for my refund. Due to time change I sent a email requesting my refund again with a notice of legal actions.
    These companies take advantage of our beauty enhancements, but they can't get away with this nonsense.

• Ne
    neverbuyhaironline Sep 14, 2012

I have spent almost $2, 000 with this company. and you would think that with me being one of the top customers that I would be treated with a little more respect. I have purchased a few wigs well 4 OF MY ORDERS HAVE BEEN INCORRECT! I have been shipped the wrong wig, hair missing from the wig, Ive been sent the wrong color etc and every time that I let them know about the issue yes, they do tell me to send it back but i always have to beg for them to refund the shipping charge even tho its the companies fault that the wig is wrong. this last time they sent me someone else wig however this time they realized and sent me and email telling me that the wrong wig is on the way and I have to ship it back. in the meantime I had an engagement to attend that next week and begged them to send me my correct wig asap. well they refused. they told me that I would have to wait until they rec. the wrong wig back and then they will ship my correct wig. that was a total inconvenience! then finally about 2weeks later I got my wig it smelled HORRIBLE! the color was wrong, it had grease stains as if someone had it on and it had a part in it. so I decided to just suck it up and dye and wash the hair but I couldn't get rid of the part in the middle. so I sent RPG Show an email asking if they could please fill in the part in the middle of the hair. they refused and told me to use HAIRSPRAY!!! I sent 2 more emails to them asking please if they could just fill in the part and I have not gotten a response yet! I spent so much money with this company b/c once you get the correct wig its beautiful but I would advise anyone...DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM RPGSHOW!!! Its not worth the headache!

Angry Customer4 Sep 15, 2012

Hello,

I actually got a replacement of my new wig and it is great, It now fits my head and it is not shedding at all.I am rocking my hair.

They acted on time and I am glad everything was sorted right.

Thank you RPG and I will order from you soon. But let us hope that the complaints here do not get to much.

Guys for quick response please find them on Facebook and be in touch with them through that and NOT by email.

• Co
    confu05 Sep 24, 2012

hi,
    I suffer from hair loss and it gets worse, I was going to orderer from RGP show but I hesitate after reading bad reviews, please if you know a company that I can trust, please let me know .

• Cr
    craycray70 Oct 10, 2012

I am soooooo worred. I am not rich, nor do I have the time to chase down customer service. After watching UTube for hours and seeing happy customers with amazing wigs, I was ready to place my order today. But first I wanted to look for the complaints just to see how bad it could get. Well first off I have not heard one person say the hair was not really human which i thought would be complaint #1 then I thought I would hear that the hair tangled and matted up after a few weeks..This is not the case. Can someone... anyone tell me after a few months of wear, what is the condition of these weaves. If I can make it through the shipping and delivery process I just want to know my $300 + dollars will last me more than 2 weeks like sythetic wigs. I purchased a supposedly human half weave from xxxxxxx and after 2 weeks it was DONEDIZZLE...I don't want the same experience with RPGShow. Please advise...Thank you

• Th
    Thanks you Mar 11, 2013

I too was going to purchase from RPG but not anymore after reading the reviews.

• Ho
    honey7777 Apr 25, 2013

You know what is so funny, I was literally just about to purchase the ls069 20'' when I decided to see how long the wigs will last and found the complaints. I will not be spending nearly $400.00 as it is right now. Thank you ladies for all your feedback and help. I am truly grateful!!! I hope the company does better in delivering excellence in both quality of hair and service, then maybe the reviews will be more positive.

• Oc
    Oceanica May 17, 2013

Thank you ladies for your feed back. I was just about to purchase a 400 dollar wig and oh my, decided to look at complaints. Its a disgrace. Thanks again everyone, i will continue shopping around.

• Su
    sunnyface33 Jul 31, 2013

The wig I order has a very bad odor I've tired every possible way of getting the odor out but it remains. I cant wear this $360.00 wig because I fear people will think I have very bad body odor. I'm way pass being disappointed. I'm in shock the wig smells so bad.

• Ti
    TiffaniLM Aug 02, 2013

i ordered a rpgshow wig after 2days of watching youtube videos. i was super excited to order a wig from them that i told alot of women in my family about these wigs and told them that they should order one. well my wig came in the mail today 8/2/2013, and to my surprise it was nothing like the wigs on youtube and on rpgshow website. the wig was very very thin, not in the color that i ordered, and the texture of the wig looks like brittle damaged hair. to be completely honest the wig could not have been in any worse. i was so disappointed that i got tears in my eyes. the fact that i spent $330 on something that i will never be able to wear really hurts. the women in my family asked me to send them pictures of my wig, i am embarrassed and i feel like a fool. however i want every woman in the world that are considering buying from this company to know the truth about their product. IT IS A LIE!!!. it seems as if they use human hair on the wigs that they give to their youtube guru are good quality hair and a very well put together wig so that the guru can give a good review and show what the wig looks. then people like me see the youtube videos and get tricked into buying a very very bad product.

• Te
    T. Eddy Aug 04, 2013

I recently purchased my second wig from RPG show as well and the wig began coming apart after the Lace was cut (go figure). I called them to notify and left 2 messages with no call back. I also sent e-mail in which I did receive a response. However, after being told to send them pics of the wig which I did, I never heard anything back from them. The wig they sent is way too small, too thin, sheds like a beast (after lace was cut) and was poorly constructed in comparison to my first wig from them received back in Jan 2013 that I am still rocking to this day. Be weary of this company ladies for like everyone else says once they get your $300-$400 it's a wrap. The wig I received was the csls003-s sales stock. It looked like the shiny Milky Way hair sold on the beauty supply for $19.99. I will never order from this company again, they only care about YouTube gurus and sending them quality wigs. I ordered a 20 inch wig for $400 in January and I honestly feel they sent me a guru wig by accident cause that wig is everything. I even received a call from them 2 days after I received that unit. This time around I ordered a sales wig 16 in $283 and I received hair and a wig cap construction that my four year old son could of made. Until they treat paying consumers like myself and many others like how they treat these gurus and seen is quality RPG SHOW WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM! As far as I am concerned.

• Sh
    shani56 Jan 19, 2014

I ordered from rpg show last yr..tht was the worst experience ever. I ordered the kim k cls003 I thnk (its bn do long) never the less..I gt yaki after going on YouTube..when I gt the hair it wasn't the glueless cap I ordered. The hair was garbage like something from a low budget beauty supply store..customer service was the worst.I sent the wig bk and was gvn a refund w.I days which was good. But this is the truth abt rpg..the only good wigs they have go to their gurus..I never ordered from them again nd saved so many other's from a big headache. DO NOT ORDER FROM RPG

• St
    StewartShay Mar 06, 2014

I have just received my khloe kardashian wig and I agree that I was not pleased with my u it and the number they have listed as contacts do no work. They are not quick to respond after a payment has been made only by email. If I don't hear back from them I am taking legal issues. Please to dont order from the Chinese vendor. The hair looks blended and like a wolf pack as another customer stated. I spent 400 on this wig and shouldn't be this upset.

• Lu
    Lucky But Cautious Apr 01, 2014

My experience with RPGshow has been pretty much good as far as customer service and the quality of the wig. I will say, though, that THE WIG STINKS - like, literally. It is a strong chemical smell that makes me feel sick. I have washed it multiple times and dried it sitting out. I can't have it sitting outside to dry because I live somewhere with very strong winds. I am self-conscious about the smell, but what's worse is the way it makes me feel: nauseous. Also, there are a lot of short hairs at the top, but I am able to keep them down with mousse. I felt anxious until I had the wig in my hands and was able to check the quality, as it was my first (and probably only) time ordering with RPGshow, in spite of bad reviews. I found that I had to keep emailing them when my order said "Processing" for a few days with no update. I worried about it since I had ordered a glueless cap and people said they'd experienced delays in receiving that kind. They usually answered my emails in a timely manner, except once (and it was a one-day delay), and said that there had been a delay because they had been busy. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't stayed on them about it?

In conclusion, I feel that yes, they do give the gurus the best quality and the best-smelling hair, but it truly is a gamble for the rest of us. What's even worse is that, though my order was a stock wig from their sales site, it seems it was better quality than some wigs people got custom made and paid a lot more for. That they can treat anyone badly is wrong, but it's a shame that the only ones who truly benefit consistently ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING THEIR WIGS FOR FREE! I doubt I will deal with RPGshow again because it's just too risky. If I got lucky this time, who's to say I will the next time when I would likely be spending more money?

• Smelly RPG Wig May 19, 2014

I purchased wig# NC002-s. It has a foul odor. I’m not sure if it’s from chemicals or mildew. The merchant has a 7 day return or exchange policy. I contacted the merchant within 1 day of receiving the item to resolve the issue. As of date, they have not responded.

• Di
    Dirty Debt Collectorz May 19, 2014

Sounds like RPG has a lot of women looking a hot ghetto mess, LOL!

• Ju
    juxtapositionofmine Jun 26, 2014

I was about to make a purchase, as many of you were... not so much anymore after reading through these reviews. Does anyone know where to buy quality wigs? I'm dreading paying $1500 for a Jon Renau human hair wig. Ugh!

• Ru
    rubyann Jul 05, 2014

i hate this company. i have only purchased one item and it was horrible quality. the hair was so thin, density said med but seemed very light. there were rips in the lace as well. it honestly looked like an item someone else returned. the hair was also not the length i ordered. there were parts of the wig (mid head) that the hair was only 4-5 inches long (i guess as a filler to make the wig look full). horrible experience and will never ever purchase from them again. i had to send pictures multiple times before they responded only to tell me i still had to pay to return the item. they probably pay people to post good reviews on youtube because they are very misleading. if not, then they only put quality into their work when its for a "guru". sad when this becomes the quality of a company.

• Ju
    Just_Juicey Aug 27, 2015

I had the exact same experience. Bought the wig which was my first lace front. I didn't notice the smell when I first received it last year because I bought it to wear once I completed radiation treatment and I have never worn weaves or wigs prior to that. When I finally took it out again with the intention of cutting and styling it since my scalp was now healed enough to tolerate a wig, I noticed the horrible smell. Since I had never worn a wig, I thought maybe this was normal for human hair wigs so I washed it and conditioned it and the smell remained. I washed it again and let it soak for a few days and even used a commercial product specifically made to remove odors (Odo-ban) and the smell is still there. The wig itself is still beautiful and the hair is still very soft even with washing it with the product not designed for washing hair but I will never be able to wear it because it smell so bad. It is like an old sweaty, musty smell so I assume it is the material that the wig cap is made of but I don't understand why washing it does not remove the smell.

• Mo
    Moni1654 Sep 08, 2015

I looked through several youtube videos of really nice wigs that are supposed to be from RPG show. I finally decided on one and ordered it. It arrived in a busted up box from China. The hair quality was TERRIBLE. The hair is human blend but they advertised 100% human hair. The unit was supposed to be 12 inches long but some areas is 3-4 inches long.The unit was not as pictured on their site or in the youtube videos. When I went onto the page to get the return form it had been removed. I emaled RPG show several times and they refuse to give me the address to return the wig unless I first send them pictures of it. I finally had to dispute the charge with my bank. It took me 6 weeks to finally get my $300 + back. Honestly, they have better wigs in your local wig shop. The wigs advertised on youtube were FREE units that RPG sent out for advertisement but not what you will receive as a paying customer.