Royal Oak Pet Clinicharrassment/ delivering unordered items

T Review updated:

ongoing for over a year now. originally they phoned to confirm our address for an order we made (never actually made). then paper rolls USA currency conterfeit pens and swipe cleaner s apeared with a 300 dollar invoice. would not allow us to return items. wanted a 30% restocking fee on top. audio tape of address confirmation only. we called the police once we figured out it was a scam they took items as evidence. later returned to us. then we were told not to pay by the police. sent registered letter to express transactions telling them to come get the items or they would be destroyed. they have been harrassing us on a regular basis since. with rude, insulting and disturbing calls.

• J
      Aug 25, 2011

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
    Here is the website we use to get it all from : http://BidsBit.com