Royaloak — Took money, not delivered goods
We went to their store in Banaswadi Bangalore on outer ring road on 29th May 2012. Was impressed with their showroom, Ordered two wroking desk and paid them 8000 Rs. When I asked for receipt one Mr. Ravi and accountant told me that their server is down, so receipt will be send within few hours. Ravi also promised that furniture will be delivered next day on 30th May 2012 before 4.30 as per our requested limit. But till today on June 1st we did not receive any furniture. They have stopped taking phone calls. Even after I do not see any goods from them. We paid them cash 8000 Rs. Even the receipt did not come by email.
Is my money gone? There seems to be no one who is responding to phone. Even after 4th day there is nothing from their side.
Is this a scam or fraud? We are from other country and thought they will deliver timely and provide us with receipt. But both are missing.
I want to report this matter, But do not know whom to report.
Watch out, this company is not reliable. There is no professional integrity and zero customer service.
Steer clear from these crooks, they promise and do not deliver. Now I have to find out how to retrieve 8000 Rs. ?
Aayat's Response · Oct 26, 2019
Need a call immediately at [protected]. I will reach out to the cops and consumer forum by 6PM today
More Royaloak Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Oaks Senior Apartments - deceptive practises
- Royal Oaks Manor - change in residential contract 
- Royaloakindia.com - furniture
- Royal Oaks Apartments - Scam 
- Royaloak Furniture - Royal oak refusing to deliver furniture after full payment.
- Royaloak Furniture - dining table : legs of glass mounted steel dining table is detached from glass top and came out
- Royaloak Furniture - service
- Royaloak Furniture - breakage of dining table
- Royal Oak - dining table - not delivering product even after 2 months.
- Royaloak - Goods not delivered - fake statements