Royal Holiday Vacation Club — vacation club
We purchased in March 2019 and my husband paid over $4, 000 that day for the down payment. We were told our next payment wouldn't be due until May 2020 but we have been billed every month since then. So they are double dipping! I've called and emailed numerous times. I keep getting blown off, they won't respond to any calls or emails. I'm sick over this feeling of being duped.
More Royal Holiday Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit!
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled!
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam!
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation!
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - vacation club misrepresentation of contract
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday horrible timeshare experience
- Royal Holiday - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Island - timeshare vacation scam
- Royal Holiday - cancellation of fraudulent - misleading contract