Roto-Rooter Group — replace broken valve
Charged $350 for 1.5 hours labor on a Sunday afternoon. Charged $75 for a gate valve that costs $10 at Home Depot Yes the job was quoted and agreed to before commencement of job but I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I complained to ther office the next day and was told they charge premium prices because they provide premium services NEVER AGAIN!!
More Roto-Rooter Group Complaints & Reviews
- Roto-Rooter - Rip off Artist 
- Roto-Rooter - Plumbing rip off 
- Roto-Rooter - Price 
- Roto-Rooter - Overcharged for an unprofessional service
- Roto Rooter - Fraud and cheating 
- Roto Rooter - Lousy Customer Service
- Roto Rooter Monroe Louisiana - GROSSLY OVERCHARGED 
- Roto Rooter - Damaged our property 
- Roto Rooter Plumbing - Bad service
- Roto Rooter - over priced/rip offs/poor work!