RoseGalI want my money back

J

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I ordered 6 items in April. APRIL. Now it's the middle of September and I got only 3 items out of six. So wild.
Of course, I didn't sit and wait, after two months and 3 received items I understood that I have to do something. Called them, sent them numerous emails, asked them to give me my tracking number. They responded as slow as anyone can imagine, so it took me one more month to ask all of my questions. They refused to refund, who knows why but they are sure, that my orders will arrive soon. Are you crazy? Check your mental health, RoseGal and stop hoping for the best and stop feeding me with your fake promises. I want my money back. In full.