The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rooms To Go — bed bug infestations
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased an adjustable bedframe from rooms to go and it was delivered on May18th. Within a couple weeks we started noticing red bites on our arms and face and legs. Then one night about 3am I found 2 bugs and I caught them and looked them up. Turned out to be bedbugs. I immediately called rooms to go in which we were told it wasnt there problem.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- Cindy Crawford Furniture - Living room furniture falling apart
- Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it
- Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms To Go - fraud!
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set