[Resolved] Rooms to Gobed bug infestations

S Jun 26, 2018 Review updated:

I purchased an adjustable bedframe from rooms to go and it was delivered on May18th. Within a couple weeks we started noticing red bites on our arms and face and legs. Then one night about 3am I found 2 bugs and I caught them and looked them up. Turned out to be bedbugs. I immediately called rooms to go in which we were told it wasnt there problem.

• Rooms To Go's response · Jun 26, 2018

Stuck4u, We caught your other posts and have requested more information. Please send us an email with your order info to [email protected] and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!

• Rooms To Go's response · Jul 17, 2018

@th051102, We caught your other post and have requested more info as well. Please email us your order info to [email protected] as we definitely need to look into this.

• Resolution Statement

• Ti
    Titan3333 Jun 26, 2018

WOW that's unjustified as bed bugs are a problem from many countries. return the bed

• Th
    th051102 Jul 16, 2018

I am having the same problem!!! I am very unhappy and paid cash for the entire bedroom set.

• Th
    th051102 Jul 16, 2018

Called and they will be sending another bed, at the same time I now have to pay for exterminator!!! I want my money back