[Resolved] Rooms to Go — bed bug infestations
I purchased an adjustable bedframe from rooms to go and it was delivered on May18th. Within a couple weeks we started noticing red bites on our arms and face and legs. Then one night about 3am I found 2 bugs and I caught them and looked them up. Turned out to be bedbugs. I immediately called rooms to go in which we were told it wasnt there problem.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it
- Rooms to Go - cindy crawford palm springs sectional sofa
- Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set