Having problems with Romwe?

Block G, 13th Floor, Building No.2, Zi Jin Ming Men
No.77 Mu Xu Yuan Street
Jiangsu Province

Nan Jing
China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Romwe.

Complaints & Reviews

May 01, 2018

Romwe — company personal - i've written to at least 3 so far - pretend not to understand their system of alloting points from previous orders

Hello, On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I emailed Romwe - an online clothing retailer based in China - and...

Apr 17, 2018

Romwe — fraud/theft

I've never even heard of this company and suddenly I have a charge on my card for almost $50. I provide them...

Apr 04, 2018

Romwe — returns

I ordered a romper online which turned out to be too small. I returned the item (in order to exchange for a...

Perth Metro Area
Mar 26, 2018

Romwe — romwe-[1295554]

Hi Team, Thank you for hearing us. I have ordered from romwe on 18 March, 2018 and on the same day i have...

Romweadded shipping charges even my order rwaxk33873 eligible for standard shipping

Hi,

This is Jyothi. I have placed an order RWAXK33873 today. Overall price of the order costs above 2600 but my order charge included shipping charges.But as per Rowme website, there is no shipping charges for order costs more than 2600 rupees Please look into this issue.

Below are my details
Jyothi
Mobile number:[protected]
Email-I'd: nov.[protected]@gmail.com

Romwepayment not received

I ordered from Romwe in late January around the 27th. My order and everything went through. I checked up on my order the next day and it said it could not track it. I assumed it was normal since i have seen reviews and many people said the same.
    I had not received any information on my shipping and it had been a few days. I went back to check the update and had seen that my order had been cancelled. It said i hadn't paid, which i did. I do not know if this is some kind of scam but i know it is not. i do not know whats going on with my order. I did not cancel it and i paid for it.
    I also just went and spent a lot of my hard earned money on romwe and got nothing in return. It's already February. It has been about 21 days. I need help asap.
    Can someone please reply to this? This was my order number RWPLB33337
    I would appreciate it if you can get back to me soon.
    I would also appreciate it if all my clothes that i ordered and paid for will come through to me. No one should wait this long and stress that they just got scammed. I have seen reviews and everything. I ordered from Romwe because they have really nice clothing.

Romwe — a rose crop top

I ordered this product by itself and after days of constantly checking if it had been delievered yet or not...

Romwescarf

I needed that scarf for today (Christmas [censor]ing eve and still hasn't came yet) and I ordered it 2 weeks ago! It was for my aunt for christmas and we exchange gifts on christmas eve and now i'm going to look like a fool when I come empty handed. This is annoyingly stupid how you did the shipping. You never even mention when you expect it'll come! Wow wow wow, 2 [censor]ing weeks, it'll take less if your website was located on the opposite side of the world from america. Thanks a lot. 100% not shopping here ever again.

Romwedelivery

Hello, my name is Cacey Davis I ordered a couple of sweaters and shirts, I picked 3-5 day shipping and I ordered it on December 10th my order number is RWKCC32568 please get back to me with problem or please send a new one. If you are doing airline shipping I would understand, but you are not. I do not want a refund I want a answer to this problem. Best regards, Cacey Davis.

Romweorder delayed

I ordered an outfit since December's 6 and today is the 16 it's been almost 2 weeks since my stuff are arent here, and I need those clothes right now and when I tracked my tracking number it says last seen in California what the heck my mom keeps complaining, and I barely get any updates about the shipping ROMWE reply to this as soon as possible I need my clothes

Romwescam alert!

Scammers activity detected!
            I was scrolling down the romwe pages yesterday when I got an email from romwe asking for my ID photo and number of my credit card.
            I don't know how they found out that I was on the website, but I don't like it at all.
            Please, if you got an email like this, don't fall for their demands.
            I think romwe administration should pay their attention to this.

Romweclothing

Urgent!!!
              Good day... I ordered three items over a week now and I was sent an email to track my items but the website is not working. My address is to miami, florida but the tracking website is saying hong kong to trinidad and tobago. Please email me at [protected]@hotmail.com to rectify this issue please. Thank you

Jermila dash

clothing
              clothing

Romwebad online service

I have nothing against paying for delivery if an order arrives on time. But usually dealing with this site brings different emotions. Negative ones. Regarding delivery. Never on time. I ordered 5-6 times and there's always the same story. Nothing has changed, they don't fix this issue, even though many people complain about it.
                Sometimes they sent a partial order which is extremely inconvenient. I'm ready to wait unless you collect my items together and send them to me as one package. I don't need them separately. Bad practice.
                Conclusion - if you want bad online service you should buy items from them then. Just don't complain. I warned you.

Romwethe worst store

Absolutely horrible.
                  I purchased three four nice dresses and one shirt. I was very excited. But got too upset when saw what they sent me. I have never seen clothes with such a terrible quality. It looked nothing like in the picture shown on the website. Maybe that's why the prices are so low. Most of them were smaller than my original size.
                  Summing it up, romwe is cheap, but the quality is awful. I'd better pay more.

Romweclothes are cheap knock-offs of ones pictured

The products don't look like they do in the pictures - they're just badly-made replicas. And returning said terrible clothes is so difficult. It's almost as if they know their merch is awful and want to make it as awkward as possible for customers to return stuff so they end up giving up and keeping the stuff cause it was cheap anyway. I would definitely warn people not to waste their money on anything from here.

Romwethe sizes of the shirts and customer service

i have been trying to return the stuff that does not fit me back to romwe to get my money back since they are too small but they will not let me access the return ticket or contact customer service. this is ridiculous becausw i spent $30 on stuff that does not fit me. now, i cannot get my money back until they give me access to the return ticket but you can only return within 230 days so i will most likely run out of time.

Romwepoor quality products

Ordered bathing suits. I know they don't except returns. But bathing suits were so poor made and stitching was subpar. Also sizing was off so they didn't even fit right according to website measurements. Costumer service rep replied with 'sorry we don't except returns or exchanges on swimwear'. And that was it. I understand their policy but when the website falsified sizes and quality of product I feel like I should get my money back.

poor quality products
                        poor quality products

Romwe — customer service / logistics

The first time I visited the website for Romwe I was excited because I saw a coupon for "65% off Orders $99+"...

Romwe — processing time takes too damn long

You guys are ridiculously slow at everything. I ordered a dress on April 17, 2017 and it is currently THE...

Romwethey lost a customer!

I heard a lot about Romwe and expected high quality service from such a well known company, but received nothing but trouble. I ordered a swimwear from them and it did not fit. It was very tiny and tight and definitely not my size. Romwe agreed to refund me and asked me to send the item back.
                          I paid for the return shipping and gave them a tracking number and tracking actually said that Romwe received the package, but they said that they never received anything. Up until this day they claim that package never arrived. Even the shipping company confirmed that delivery was successful!
                          They should be ashamed of themselves! They just lost a customer and I will never buy from them again! Taking my business elsewhere!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices