Road Runner vip clubUnauthorized credit card charges

D

I had a large purchase a couple of years ago when I first joined the club. About a year later, I stopped shopping there after I was not helped for over an hour, although there were 3 available salespersons there. Just noticed $44.99 on my credit card for a renewal that I did not authorize. Will be requesting a refund and looking to see if they did the same thing a year ago without me noticing it. I hate stuff like this. That's why I never sign up for "free-trial" "cancel anytime" schemes.