Menu

Rivoli Group  - returns policy

K
Author of the complaint
10:06 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good afternoon.
To be frank, I'm absolutely disgusted with the service, language and your staff's will to assist me with a watch exchange request today in Rivoli City Centre Mall Branch, Bahrain.
My wife purchased a watch for me on 17th Oct. It's a very nice piece but not exactly what I wanted. I was to come to store, within the given timeframe of 15 days.
However due to work commitments (supporting military operations in Iraq), I was unable to come to your store and select a replacement in time.
The watch has not been out the box, it's still in perfect condition and I only wished to exchange for one of similar or higher value.
Varun, your shop attendant refused to acknowledge my request, also refusing to call a superior/ manager to help. He would rather lose a valued customer?
My wife and I have bought many watches from Rivoli, across the Middle-East and we are shocked that your Policy is so strict that a manager could not help us in this case.
I wish to file a complaint and request formally a relaxation in the 15 day return policy.
Getting to store in 15 days is not always possible, I'm sure you'll agree.
Look forward to your response.
Rgds Kevin
Kevin.[protected]@mammoet.com

View 0 more photos

Helpful? 0 0
Dec 08, 2019 3:09 am
Dear Mr. Kevin,

We are most concerned to read your complaint and would like to assure you that our first priority in Rivoli group is to ensure a satisfied customer.

This is not the kind of experience we wish to put you through and be assured that we will take immediate actions to improve our services.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused to you. We regret the experience faced at the time of your visit at our Boutique.

Our team has been notified of your concern, and have been in touch with you wherein we have extended the option for the product exchange.

We hope that the above will affirm your trust and confidence in Rivoli Group and Tissot.

Best Regards