[Resolved] Rivoli Groupabout services

S Oct 30, 2019

I visited Rivoli dcc last week ago the guy who assisted me on firts day it was perfect. All consultations is was good except he forgot to tell me to sign the papers for my insurance approval that that it's was ok someone call me (girl)to come back and sign I did 2nd day when I enter the shop arabic guy name shady was very rude I told him they called to sign the papers only.quick he said no nothing no body give me your papers I even told him to call the lady to ask or mybe he can atlest pretend to check in the office. He reply in the rude way no I can't call her it's late again I said ok atlest check in the office. I feel so upset I came from Barsha to dcc just to just one paper but this guy was very un professional I end up canceling my transaction to them. He not suitable in he's position. I deserve better service and better experience!!!

• Resolution Statement

• Rivoli Group Customer Care's Response · Oct 30, 2019

Dear Simply Rose,

Greetings from Rivoli Group.

In order to address your grievance, kindly provide with a detailed report of your concern via email - [protected]@rivoligroup.com

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services.

Best regards