Resolved Rick Hendrick Toyota — worst service ever
For two years I constantly got my car serviced at Rick Hendrick, when I purchased my car I was told if I did business with them I would recieve free tires for life, as long as I kept my car serviced with them. I was faithful in going to get my car oil changed and my tires rotated at Rick Hendrick Dealership, and I was even getting calls saying its time for a rotation or an oil change. But when it was time that I needed new tires I could not get them because I never got a front end alignment. NO one ever told me I needed that. So I was not able to get any tires, I even talked with the customer service manager he offered to give me some gently used tires off the models for sale if they had any. Unfortunately I was not given any tires for life and I took my business to Walmart and got tires and service for half the price and they vaccumed out my car for free.
More Rick Hendrick Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery!
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.