Revolution GolfBad PR

W

I Have requested that they cancel my VIP subscription for three months now. They replied after the first time that it would take approx. two weeks to cancel. It is three months later and they have removed me form the log in system so I can not access the VIP section of the website but they are still deducting my subscription fee every month.

And on top of that they have deducted the membership fees 5 times in the last three months!!!
I have sent them an email to query this problem but to no avail. The would simply not answer
my emails.

If there is anybody that know how to get in contact with somebody at this institution please help!!!

WIB007

• Pi
    PierreAnderson Feb 25, 2019

I ordered a swing caddie and asked when it woukd arrive. 8 to 10 weeks. It took Neil Armstrong less time to get to the moon & back. Sent emails to ask for tracking number but I am sure the USPS has been high jacked by Trump. So is this the reason I am nit been given a number. Revolution golf will neverger an order from me again.

• Js
    js1958 Nov 07, 2017

This company has the worst, uncaring and just plain crappy customer service that I have seen in quite a while from any company. Once they have your money, you are treated like **** when you need to get a return.I truly wonder how they stay in business.

• Ro
    Roger Brennan Jun 26, 2017

This company is a Rip Off, their Guaranteed Money Back No Questions Asked is a JOKE, just try and get your money back 5-7 days turns out to be a scam, after several e-mail, forget phone calls, still no money. BUYER BEWARE

• Ti
    Tim Godfrey Aug 12, 2015

It's a scam. Simple as that. I blocked them on PayPal and they only clipped me for $33.50. Beware of this company and any positive reviews are probably written by them.

• Ss
    S Sherwood Mar 06, 2015

I have been a member since their name was Peak Performance Golf and still continue to be a member on a lifetime membership now. I have to admit there were some issues early on under Peak Performance but they all got resolved along with them giving me a VIP membership free for one full year to make up for the misunderstanding. As Revolution Golf they continue to offer great Professional video's, training aids, DVD's, online access to my earlier paid for videos, great brand name equipment with stock or upgraded shafts and less than pro shop prices. They have been and continue to satisfy most of their customers or they would not be a successful company that continues to grow and expand. Dealing with the ever changing Internet communication capabilities of video steaming, customer orders, etc. too meet their growing customer demands, it is inevitable their may be some occasional issues. I find a phone call even if it take a little more time to talk to a live person, usually gets better results than trying to communicate the issue or complaint on the internet. I do however always ask for the persons name I'm talking to and follow-up with and email spelling out what was discussed and agreed upon to resolve the issue. For the people above with complaints about Revolution golf -- as in golf, life sometimes gives us a slice, hook or some other poor result even when we think we are doing everything right!!! The phone numbers listed above have worked for me when necessary. people

• Tc
    TC Boice Oct 28, 2014

I paid for a lifetime RG+ membership. Suddenly my access is denied. Have sent email and have left a phone message. Their answer message said they would call me back; they have not. They have also not answered my email.
    Good golf tips, but a horribly run company. Given the chance, I would not do business with them again.

• Gl
    Glen Ross Mar 20, 2019

@TC Boice I just found out today that my RG lifetime membership that I purchased will go away in 5 years (2024) I will still have access to the videos that I purchased, but access to all of the daily video archives and my favorites will not be available unless I buy an membership to GolfPass. My guess is that there will not be any new daily videos posted after this date also. Got taken by Justin Tipper.

• Fr
    Frank Maguuire Feb 24, 2014

I have the same problem. Cannot get to the website. They have been most helpful when I finally made contact. But, it takes forever. Cheers Frank Maguire.

• Mi
    Milandudhia Jun 29, 2013

I too cannot reach revolution golf. I ordered a product 3 weeks ago and still no sign of it. I have also tried calling but no one ever answers and sent several mails to their customer support mail address and used the .desk.com site to send a complaint. They have simply taken my $224 and gone quiet... Terrible service and unless I hear from them soon, I will be exploring legal action to get my money back.

Paul Ellis Jan 10, 2013

Very true. But we will refund any & all extra charges as well https://revolutiongolf.desk.com

Paul Ellis Jan 10, 2013

Neil you can get your answers at https://revolutiongolf.desk.com or just call [protected] or [protected]. If there is a wait to get through just call back a couple hours later because 75% of the time we're available instantly.

Paul Ellis Jan 10, 2013

If you ever have questions about Revolution Golf or our partners you can call us at [protected] or [protected] and email us at [email protected] I assure you that we stand behind the online golf instruction resources we offer and discount opportunities our members enjoy as well.

• Li
    Liam McElhinney Nov 08, 2012

JUST CLICK ON UPDATE PROFILE AND THEN TICK THE UNSUBSCRIBE PAGE AND YOU SHOULD NOT HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN

• Ne
    NEIL WOODS Jul 26, 2012

I have been a member for over a year and now find I can no longer contact this company I still receive daily emails but cannot open them or contact them to remedy the problem as all their websites are unavailable

• Ne
    NEIL WOODS Jul 26, 2012

I have been trying to contact Revolution Golf for three weeks now with no success. They keep sending the daily emails which can't be opened, it keeps telling me the website is not available. Customer service contact is unavailable due to website upgrade or server issues I have paid for membership and can get no answers!!!

• Ur
    urcomments Jun 26, 2012

Jim Furyk is advertising an energy and focus formula too and there are many who agree with him. In golf culture if something helps one then that person usually share it. Revolutiongolf.com has a mission of helping golf through online instruction mainly and does not provide any type of pills, drinks, or foods through their Pro Shop or warehouse. Ask directly at [email protected] or go to the website.

• Br
    brownie5711 Jun 16, 2012

They are advertising a pill that will make any one play golf like the pros, do what a joke

• Br
    brownie5711 Jun 16, 2012

any company who claims to have a pill that will make anyone a better golfer can't be honest