Baseball Express Logo

Baseball Express

Having problems with Baseball Express?

1800 937 4824 (Customer Service)
+1 210 348 7000 (Head Office)
5750 Northwest Pky, Ste. 100
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

baseball express not able to process my order and waiting for the last minute to notify me.

Request# 477450. See last minute notification and my disapointment with service below:

Regrettably, we were unable to fulfill your order, as we are currently in the process of transitioning our entire warehouse and operations from San Antonio, TX to St. Louis, MO along with updating our systems. Due to this process, we have run into some system issues with inventory. Currently, your order is one that has been affected. The inventory for your order is currently in St. Louis but has not been stocked for shipment. Our team is working around the clock to get our St. Louis warehouse fully operational as quickly as possible.

I am disappointed with the service, since this is a Christmas gift for my grandchild and now I hear that the order cannot filled. It makes me wonder, whether I am only hearing this since I inquired on the status of my order. Would I have received and update, if I had not reach out for a status? Are you actually saying that "are currently in the process of transitioning our entire warehouse and operations from San Antonio, TX to St. Louis, MO along with updating our systems". I work in IT and I know that such a big undertaking takes time to plan, schedule and make arrangements to continue service. You mean that at the time of taking my order, you had no idea that you could not fill the order? I would think this would be a loss of business revenue for a big chain? You mean that you don't have an alternate means of continue to filling orders, especially during the Christmas season and Spring sports coming up.

Unreliable company

I have purchased things from www.baseballexpress.com several times now but my recent shopping experience was a total disaster! Back in March I have placed an order with Baseball Express and it is now July and I received nothing yet!
Customer service is absolutely useless, they keep claiming my order is on its way but I don't believe them. Four months already passed and I doubt that I'll ever receive anything!
I would've never deal with this terrible and unreliable company. Loved them and bought a lot of things from them in the past but this was the last straw!

The company didn't deliver orders and each time I had problems with them

I tried to purchase from www.baseballexpress.com, but each time I didn’t get the order. For the first time...

Baseball bat and gloves for my son's Birthday

Purchased a Baseball and glove for my son's Birthday from BASEBALL EXPRESS. After having difficulty on the on...

They delivered fake order, but I waited 4 months

I was so disappointed in the services of the company www.baseballexpress.com. I have ordered from them, but I...

RIP OFF

I purchased a NIKE bat for almost $400 -- the top flew off when the second batter was using it. They wouldn't take it back at BASEBALL EXPRESS -- I was ripped off for $400!!!

Janelle Smith May 11, 2009

Baseball Express told me to contact NIKE - NIKE told me it was Baseball Express' responsibility. I'll never order from this place again - and the Customer Service people are RUDE and extremely STUPID -

• Ye
    yellow789 May 15, 2010

Copied directly from their website:

Aluminum/composite bats carry the manufacturer's warranty in addition to our 30-day "No Sweat" Guarantee. If your aluminum/composite bat is defective, the manufacturer requires that it be returned directly to them. Please call the manufacturer toll free for current details. For non-defective aluminum/composite bats, simply return it to us within 30 days, unused and in the original "shrink-wrapped" packaging.

Nike Bats: 1-888-302-6453

And if you were within the year from the day you bought it, I GUARANTEE nike did not say that. Your pissed off because you are going to have to wait 2 weeks to get your new bat.

Missing Order / Rude Supervisors

I ordered a Throwmax training aid from them on March 9th, 2009. I received the order email on the 9th and...

Baseball Express is an online sporting goods store and owes me $220.00

On April 22, 2006 I ordered an Easton Stealth CNT -5 Senior League Baseball Bat which was received in the first week of May and billed to my credit card on May 2, 2006. Later that month during a game it was discovered that the bat had a flat side to it and I contacted Baseball express to get a replacement. I was told that the bat was once again on back order and the I would need to return the bat to them and they would send me a new bat. Approximately May 15th I returned the bat back to Baseball Express and received the new bat. On June 2, 2006 I noticed a new charge from Baseball Express for the bat which led me to believe they charge me twice for the same bat since they didn't bother calling or emailing me prior to them charging my account. I immediately contacted Baseball Express and spoke with a Jose who informed me that they wouldn't accept my other bat since it had been used during a game that I needed to send the bat back to the manufacturer. Therefore I received the old bat back, a week later and sent it for a replacement. Once I received the new bat I sent it to Baseball Express for a refund. I sent this bat via UPS on July 6, 2006 and according to UPS it was delivered on July 11, 2006. I noticed on July 13th that the refund had still not been put onto my account so I once again called Baseball Express. I was then informed by Russell that they didn't receive the bat until the 13th, which I know is a lie, and that the refund would be put onto my account either that night or the very next day. It is now the 15th and the refund has yet to materialize. So once again I got onto the phone with Baseball Express and was informed that they never received the bat, when I called them on that lie they claimed that the refunds can only be done once Mark inspects the bat which now won't happen till sometime next week. I told them this was unacceptable and that I wanted my money immediately. I will never recommend this company to another person nor will I ever order from them again.

Can anyone help me?

• Ye
    yellow789 May 15, 2010

Why the hell did you send the bat back to baseball express? Baseball Express doesnt take back used or broken bats. AT ALL, EVER, NO EXCEPTIONS, PERIOD. None of their customer service reps would tell you that. Your blaming a company for not handling YOUR mess up fast enough. That doesnt make much sense.