Baseball Express Logo

Baseball Express

Having problems with Baseball Express?

Baseball Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2006. The latest review baseball express not able to process my order and waiting for the last minute to notify me. was posted on Dec 20, 2019. The latest complaint RIP OFF was resolved on May 11, 2009. Baseball Express has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews. Baseball Express has resolved 2 complaints.

Baseball Express Customer Service Contacts

1800 937 4824 (Customer Service)
+1 210 348 7000 (Head Office)
5750 Northwest Pky, Ste. 100
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Baseball Express Customer Service. Initial Baseball Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Baseball Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Baseball Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Baseball Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Baseball Express Complaints & Reviews

Dec 20, 2019

Baseball Express — baseball express not able to process my order and waiting for the last minute to notify me.

Request# 477450. See last minute notification and my disapointment with service below: Regrettably, we were...

Baseball ExpressUnreliable company

I have purchased things from www.baseballexpress.com several times now but my recent shopping experience was a total disaster! Back in March I have placed an order with Baseball Express and it is now July and I received nothing yet!
Customer service is absolutely useless, they keep claiming my order is on its way but I don't believe them. Four months already passed and I doubt that I'll ever receive anything!
I would've never deal with this terrible and unreliable company. Loved them and bought a lot of things from them in the past but this was the last straw!

www.baseballexpress.com — The company didn't deliver orders and each time I had problems with them

I tried to purchase from www.baseballexpress.com, but each time I didn’t get the order. For the first time...

Baseball Express — Baseball bat and gloves for my son's Birthday

Purchased a Baseball and glove for my son's Birthday from BASEBALL EXPRESS. After having difficulty on the on...

www.baseballexpress.com — They delivered fake order, but I waited 4 months

I was so disappointed in the services of the company www.baseballexpress.com. I have ordered from them, but I...

Baseball ExpressRIP OFF

I purchased a NIKE bat for almost $400 -- the top flew off when the second batter was using it. They wouldn't take it back at BASEBALL EXPRESS -- I was ripped off for $400!!!

• Ye
        yellow789 May 15, 2010

Copied directly from their website:

Aluminum/composite bats carry the manufacturer's warranty in addition to our 30-day "No Sweat" Guarantee. If your aluminum/composite bat is defective, the manufacturer requires that it be returned directly to them. Please call the manufacturer toll free for current details. For non-defective aluminum/composite bats, simply return it to us within 30 days, unused and in the original "shrink-wrapped" packaging.

Nike Bats: [protected]

And if you were within the year from the day you bought it, I GUARANTEE nike did not say that. Your pissed off because you are going to have to wait 2 weeks to get your new bat.

Janelle Smith May 11, 2009

Baseball Express told me to contact NIKE - NIKE told me it was Baseball Express' responsibility. I'll never order from this place again - and the Customer Service people are RUDE and extremely STUPID -

Baseball Express — Missing Order / Rude Supervisors

I ordered a Throwmax training aid from them on March 9th, 2009. I received the order email on the 9th and...

Baseball ExpressBaseball Express is an online sporting goods store and owes me $220.00

On April 22, 2006 I ordered an Easton Stealth CNT -5 Senior League Baseball Bat which was received in the first week of May and billed to my credit card on May 2, 2006. Later that month during a game it was discovered that the bat had a flat side to it and I contacted Baseball express to get a replacement. I was told that the bat was once again on back order and the I would need to return the bat to them and they would send me a new bat. Approximately May 15th I returned the bat back to Baseball Express and received the new bat. On June 2, 2006 I noticed a new charge from Baseball Express for the bat which led me to believe they charge me twice for the same bat since they didn't bother calling or emailing me prior to them charging my account. I immediately contacted Baseball Express and spoke with a Jose who informed me that they wouldn't accept my other bat since it had been used during a game that I needed to send the bat back to the manufacturer. Therefore I received the old bat back, a week later and sent it for a replacement. Once I received the new bat I sent it to Baseball Express for a refund. I sent this bat via UPS on July 6, 2006 and according to UPS it was delivered on July 11, 2006. I noticed on July 13th that the refund had still not been put onto my account so I once again called Baseball Express. I was then informed by Russell that they didn't receive the bat until the 13th, which I know is a lie, and that the refund would be put onto my account either that night or the very next day. It is now the 15th and the refund has yet to materialize. So once again I got onto the phone with Baseball Express and was informed that they never received the bat, when I called them on that lie they claimed that the refunds can only be done once Mark inspects the bat which now won't happen till sometime next week. I told them this was unacceptable and that I wanted my money immediately. I will never recommend this company to another person nor will I ever order from them again.

Can anyone help me?

• Ye
          yellow789 May 15, 2010

Why the hell did you send the bat back to baseball express? Baseball Express doesnt take back used or broken bats. AT ALL, EVER, NO EXCEPTIONS, PERIOD. None of their customer service reps would tell you that. Your blaming a company for not handling YOUR mess up fast enough. That doesnt make much sense.