Revolution GolfPurchased items from Revolution golf./ login

R

Trying to get through to customer services. It is a nightmare. Cannot login to Revolution golf to my purchased items. I have been buying since 2011. I am long life member not a VIP member. They do not contact you. Changed password 2 nights ago still can't get in. They have your money forgotten about you. Would like to know how many more out there in the same boat.???. Pathetic. Tom.

cocoonkid Sep 24, 2020

Yesterday I received the links to download all my purchased videos. Persiverance pays off!
    The e-mail adddress [email protected] works
    Also calling customerservice USA helped a lot (+[protected]), although it is the UK division who has to take action to provide the links.
    Case closed.

cocoonkid Sep 16, 2020

At the moment I am in contact with GolfPass Now UK/Ireland to make them fix the problem with my video's. (I am stationed in Europe)
    Contacted them through Twitter, where they reported back to me that their e-mail address is:
    [email protected]

Apparently it is not possible to give me access on their website to the videos .
    However, I was promised to get a download link for all the videos I purchased.

To be continued...

• Gy
    gym131 Sep 07, 2020

I find it very upsetting that Golfpass has done nothint, NOTHING to fix this problem . All the money I spent on videos That I can no longer access. They need to refund my money or FIX the problem!!!

cocoonkid Sep 07, 2020

I am in the similar situation as Tom and gym131.
    However being in The Netherlands it is even more difficult to get hold on Customer Service of GolfPass due to the time difference.
    In a live chat I was directed to a UK tel.nr. which does not answer or is unable to reach from abroad.

• Gy
    gym131 Jul 06, 2020

What a mess since they switched. I can't access any of the videos I purchased, all of my videos in favorites are gone.Tried calling customer service, put on hold several times then he came back to tell me to switch browers plus his accent was strong, had trouble understanding him.

• Gt
    G Tell Apr 22, 2020

I am in the same situation as Tom. I keep getting directed to Golfpass site asking to register after all the money I spent at revolution Golf. I purchase videos, balls, clubs, GPS and they want more money really?

• Te
    Tee4952 Mar 08, 2020

I purchased several Revolution Golf videos about 2014 but can't sign in . Can you help? Thanks Tom Egan

• Di
    Dick Ellis Mar 05, 2020

I've tried to sign in to Revolution Golf and end up on the Golf Now site. I am not able to access the intructions that I purchased and have gone back to review, often. Are they gone? for good? Did Revolution Golf sell? Any help?

• Ky
    Kyle Cacurak Jun 22, 2020

@Dick Ellis I have the same issue, I purchased many videos and have contacted customer service and have been sent to level 2 and still haven’t heard back.

• Do
    Doug Morrison Sep 12, 2020

@Dick Ellis I contacted Golf Now about the missing purchased videos about 5 months ago. The person I talked to said they were aware of the problem and working on it. Apparently they are not working on it very hard.

• Dd
    Ddest51 Aug 14, 2019

I've just realized that you billed my Pay Pal account $47 for an auto renewal. I wasn't planning on renewing my membership and had no idea that the account would auto renew. Please credit my pay Pal account back the $47 that I was charged.

• Dd
    Ddest51 Aug 14, 2019

I just realized that Revolution Golf auto renewed my membership. I did not authorize an auto renewal, wasn't aware that my membership would auto renew and wasn't planning to renew my membership. I would like to have my credit card credited back the $47 that I was charged.

Please reply,

• Ly
    Lyle Kolbeck Jul 28, 2018

I bought a video by Shawn Foley in 2016 and it won't let me see it or my purchase information. when I hit video or purchase, it only says last 6 months.
    Please reply;

• Ly
    Lyle Kolbeck Jul 28, 2018

I bought a video by Shawn Foley in 2016 and it won't let me see it or my purchase information. When I hit video or purchase, It only says last 6 months. [email protected]

• Re
    Revolution Golf Nov 04, 2015

Tom,

I'm so sorry that you've had trouble accessing your videos. I would be happy to work with you directly to resolve your concerns!

Please feel free to email me directly - my contact information is:

Andy Sinsel