Revitalize in Turkey Logo

Revitalize in Turkey

Having problems with Revitalize in Turkey?

Revitalize in Turkey Customer Service Contacts

+44 800 520 0937 (United Kingdom)
Izmir
Turkey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Revitalize in Turkey Customer Service. Initial Revitalize in Turkey complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Revitalize in Turkey above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Revitalize in Turkey. Discuss the issues you have had with Revitalize in Turkey and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Revitalize in TurkeyRhinoplasty

I had a minor bend in my nose,
I decided to use Revitalise, at the consultation no one seemed to know what was going on where the consulate was etc,
I was so scared to go ahead but did so, when I came out of surgery I couldn't breath and was very swollen and bruised, when the cast came off I didn't see much difference, I was just very swollen, at the airport I was so ill and was passing blood in my stool but got on my flight got home thank god!
Since then my face has been swollen I have been in excruciating pain headaches and tiredness, the bend in my worse looks worse and I'm now thinking if I can get filler which I should of done I. First place!!! The Paitent coordinator does not care and says I signed the paper work that things may not work out to plan so there we are, I have been very depressed since I came back and wish I just things alone, please think carefully as if it's not how you like it is left in ur hands they have been paid!

RevitalizeInTurkey Jan 17, 2021

Lisa you leave us no choice but to post your before and after photos in our defence and respond publicly to your complaint.
      You were advised that your nose was extensively damaged and that the surgeon would do his best to correct it as much as possible but you wouldn’t achieve perfection. To that end you agreed to proceed and improvement has been considerable as the photos indicate.
      We are sorry you have chosen to use this platform to make an unjustified complaint.

Revitalize InTurkey Nov 23, 2020

Consultation - operation consent form which the patient signed to give her consent for the operation.

2 months after the operation

Revitalize InTurkey Nov 23, 2020

One week after the operation

Before the operation

Revitalize InTurkey Nov 23, 2020

We would like to provide the below impartial information in our defence:

First of all, contrary to what has been stated above, Miss Lisa Hayes did have a major break on her nose to begin with before she had her operation with us which has left her with a fractured bone making her nose bent to one side, this could be evidenced both by the pictures submitted by the patient before she came to have the procedure and the photos taken after her operation during the consultation. We have clearly explained to the patient that the due to level of damage being intense, that we can only obtain a limited improvement for her surgery (all the information given to the patient as to what level of improvement could be offered is highlighted on the consultation form which the patient assented by undersigning it, please see the attached copy), hence; our clinic has complied with its clinical obligations not only by explaining all the possible disadvantages with the operation but at the same time by following on patient's post-op queries on numerous occasions, we have repeated the same on each occasion that the result obtained is the best possible result that could be achieved in view of the previous damage which is beyond repair; however, patient's expectations were clearly registered not to be realistic enough. Regarding the issues about passing blood in stool, it is clearly not clinically proven to be related with the rhinoplasty operation the patient had, there is hardly any condition of such that could be observed with any rhinoplasty operation. Such as the same for the excruciating pain and tiredness; no clinical findings suggested any evidence for these problems to be linked with the operation the patient had.

Revitalize in Turkey — Dangerous surgery

After having liposuction, tummy tuck and arm lift my tummy became infected with bacteria. After staying at...

http://www.revitalizeinturkey.com/ — Botched operation causing life threatening infection

I travelled to Turkey from the Uk to have a tummy tuck, liposuction and arm lift.During the operation I lost...