Menu
Revitalize in Turkey
reviews & complaints

Revitalize in Turkey
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
2 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Revitalize in Turkey. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
10:09 pm EDT

Revitalize in Turkey - Rhinoplasty

I had a minor bend in my nose,
I decided to use Revitalise, at the consultation no one seemed to know what was going on where the consulate was etc,
I was so scared to go ahead but did so, when I came out of surgery I couldn't breath and was very swollen and bruised, when the cast came off I didn't see much difference, I was just very swollen, at the airport I was so ill and was passing blood in my stool but got on my flight got home thank god!
Since then my face has been swollen I have been in excruciating pain headaches and tiredness, the bend in my worse looks worse and I'm now thinking if I can get filler which I should of done I. First place! The Paitent coordinator does not care and says I signed the paper work that things may not work out to plan so there we are, I have been very depressed since I came back and wish I just things alone, please think carefully as if it's not how you like it is left in ur hands they have been paid!

6 comments
Jan 17, 2021 6:17 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lisa you leave us no choice but to post your before and after photos in our defence and respond publicly to your complaint.
You were advised that your nose was extensively damaged and that the surgeon would do his best to correct it as much as possible but you wouldn’t achieve perfection. To that end you agreed to proceed and improvement has been considerable as the photos indicate.
We are sorry you have chosen to use this platform to make an unjustified complaint.

Nov 23, 2020 10:30 am EST

Consultation - operation consent form which the patient signed to give her consent for the operation.

Nov 23, 2020 10:28 am EST

2 months after the operation

Nov 23, 2020 10:27 am EST

One week after the operation

Nov 23, 2020 10:27 am EST

Before the operation

Nov 23, 2020 10:24 am EST

We would like to provide the below impartial information in our defence:

First of all, contrary to what has been stated above, Miss Lisa Hayes did have a major break on her nose to begin with before she had her operation with us which has left her with a fractured bone making her nose bent to one side, this could be evidenced both by the pictures submitted by the patient before she came to have the procedure and the photos taken after her operation during the consultation. We have clearly explained to the patient that the due to level of damage being intense, that we can only obtain a limited improvement for her surgery (all the information given to the patient as to what level of improvement could be offered is highlighted on the consultation form which the patient assented by undersigning it, please see the attached copy), hence; our clinic has complied with its clinical obligations not only by explaining all the possible disadvantages with the operation but at the same time by following on patient's post-op queries on numerous occasions, we have repeated the same on each occasion that the result obtained is the best possible result that could be achieved in view of the previous damage which is beyond repair; however, patient's expectations were clearly registered not to be realistic enough. Regarding the issues about passing blood in stool, it is clearly not clinically proven to be related with the rhinoplasty operation the patient had, there is hardly any condition of such that could be observed with any rhinoplasty operation. Such as the same for the excruciating pain and tiredness; no clinical findings suggested any evidence for these problems to be linked with the operation the patient had.

Hide full review
M
9:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Revitalize in Turkey has left an official reply on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After having liposuction, tummy tuck and arm lift my tummy became infected with bacteria. After staying at the hospital in Izmir I was sent to their Villa but was left feeling very weak. After 10 days I returned home to the Uk, but collapsed at Istanbul Airport and had to be wheeled to my connecting flight to the Uk. After arriving in the UK I spent the...

M
7:16 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I travelled to Turkey from the Uk to have a tummy tuck, liposuction and arm lift.During the operation I lost alot of blood and was unable to have the full liposuction.After the operation I was very weak and returned to the UK after my 10 day stay.On my return flight from Izmir to Istanbul I collapsed at Istanbul airport as I was very sick and weak.The...

Revitalize in Turkey contacts