Arwyp Medical Centre Logo

Arwyp Medical Centre

Having problems with Arwyp Medical Centre?

Arwyp Medical Centre Customer Service Contacts

20 Pine Avenue, Gauteng
Kempton Park
South Africa - 1619
Postal Address
P.O. Box 3452, Kempton Park, 1620, Gauteng

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arwyp Medical Centre Customer Service. Initial Arwyp Medical Centre complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arwyp Medical Centre above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arwyp Medical Centre. Discuss the issues you have had with Arwyp Medical Centre and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

A
Jul 12, 2020

Arwyp Medical Centre — Bad service and unprofessionalism

I went to the hospital on the 10th of July 2020 around 12 pm and 20 weeks pregnant bleeding with abdominal...

Arwyp Medical CentreReally fed up with this hospital now

My husband is a Patient for the last 3 years been operated on over 10 times. 5 times on his hand each time a 100k he was operated on his hand the day he was supposed to be discharged was readmitted on the same place .medical aid was charged 200 k for the doctors mess up .medical aid only paid 120k cause they are disputing this bill .now the hospital wants me to pay 80k we are unemployed my son pays the medical aid .with my husband's grant i have been paying co payments for 3 years now .But not anymore before we contact the medical aid to ask for a refund of that 120 k cause this was the doctors mess up .he was fitted with a 170 k pacemaker which he did not need and we kept quiet not anymore .we want to know from the hospital board what you gping to do cause we are preapaid tp fight this now your immediate attention is required .Pamela Rajpaul.

B
    Dec 30, 2019

Arwyp Medical Centre — lack and failure to communicate with patient

I had an injury around October 2019 where I got stitches due to the deep wound I'd acquired. From there...

A
    Nov 28, 2019

Arwyp Medical Centre — I had a car accident and then got sent to a government hospital even when my medical aid still had funds

I was involved in a car accident, and went to Arwyp private hospital. They took my blood test and did a head...

Arwyp Medical Centreservice

I was admitted at Arwyp, firstly I would like to say I know Arwyp to be the best private hospital compared to the ones I have been to, But i was admitted twice in July and I must say that things are not the way they used to be.Night stuff at casualty are not so welcoming at all, Not helpful and not friendly some are scary with tattoos all over their bodies, I was even scared to ask for water, for a moment there I felt like I was in Tembisa hospital.Doctor that was attending to me looked like she didn't know what she was doing, I was left with more questions than answers.Then I was admitted, night stuff again was not so good I asked twice for my drip to be checked both times she said she was coming back and never did.after I was discharged I started getting messages that I am liable for time I spent at Arwp after my discharge time had passed the person sends messages with wrong spelling to clients (So unprofessional)...obviously the person didn't check her facts because my time had not passed and besides I was still waiting for my injection...it was a very disappointing experience

L
      Jan 29, 2019

Arwyp Medical Centre — bad service

I brought my daughter (Peyton Kiara Bouwer) in on Saturday 26 January 2019, she had blood shot tonsils now...

S
      Jan 15, 2019

Arwyp Medical Centre — very bad service

My husband was admitted for spinal chord surgery. I thank God it went well compared to the service i...

C

Arwyp Medical Centre — way I was treated when my mother just died

Mom died in your hospital on 1 sept 2015. I raced there after the message that she was dying. Me and my 5yr...

E

Arwyp Medical Centre — Service level of the doctors

To whom it may concern: I am writing to raise my concern regarding the Dr Wypkema unprofessional service. It...

L

Arwyp — Bad service

I was assisted by Clive who lacked courtesy, he said you Short 41c I proposed 2 fetch it frm my car, he said...