Terminex Complaints & Reviews

TerminexTv commercial

So, I am eating dinner and watching Little House on the Prairie. It is just 8 o'clock pm. I see this nasty commercial where pests as Monsters displays a larva like creature then bugs on products we commonly use. It is not appropriate, and absolutely disgusting to show commercials like that. It made me throw up my dinner, and my grandson began crying. I am seriously considering filing a suit against that company

Jonathan Glass Jul 19, 2012

I agree - those commercials are just gross and I hate them. Fortunately, I don't watch TV while eating dinner so don't have that problem, but know what you mean. So the answer is - complain directly to Terminex that you find their commercials gross and disgusting. However, talking about filing a suit is a nonsense (& BS) approach and would be nothing more than a waste of your money and a way to line a lawyer's pocket for taking on a silly, unwinnable (sp?) lawsuit.

• Ca
    carol maryea Apr 06, 2017

Boy ur getting a bad rap,
    I know nothing of your company.
    I would like to say the latest commercial where the guy standing in front of white picket fence
    Leaps and bounds and fly's around with such agility! He guy in commercial reminds me of jim Carey in pet detective lol ! It's funny, I like it alot
    That is all I have to say 😄
    Carol

TerminexTerrible experience

Terminex is screwing my family over and they aren't spraying for termites or honoring the waranty and they keep saying they don't see termites and won't spray anymore and they won't show up when suppose to or call back and they are threatening to close an old woman to have her house condemned to shut it down if she complains about them. Someone needs to do something about Terminex for threatening the elderly too. Terminex suck! Someone do something about Terminex! These people need help and Terminex is taking their money and not doing anything.

• Ji
    Jim Jun 03, 2016

We have a contract with Terminex. When we signed the contract they told us they would provide emergency service if needed. We have an infestation of bugs in our bedroom eating us alive at night. They said they couldn't come out for 5 days. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they told me he wasn't available no matter how hard I pressed. They said he would call back but he hasn't.

STAY AWAY FROM TERMINEX. THEY LIE ABOUT THEIR SERVICE POLICIES.

• Na
    nancy strawderman Jun 03, 2016

They billed me right after I cancelled their services. Of course the price has already gone up too. They said the technician sprayed and just didn't tell me. That should never be allowed but I don't think he sprayed that day at all. I talked to him and he didn't even have his equipment in his hands or any where else that I could see. They tell me I can't call him back anymore even though I have to pay a 3 month charge. This company is definitely a ripoff. There are things that they don't tell you until it is time for them to do something like they can't go up into the attic. And when you try to cancel them you will have one heck of a time trying to get somebody to do it. I definitely will never use this company again.